Cellular Regeneration - Opera Hymn 118 Hz DESNA (Feat Sapien Medicine)

Cellular Regeneration - Opera Hymn 118 Hz DESNA (Feat Sapien Medicine)
118 Hz also known as the “God” frequency was produced by DESNA and fielded by Sapien Medicine to create a more intense and potent purpose to 'inspire wonder and be a seed of inspiration while adding cellular regeneration.

Purchase link: (Beatport)

Follow DENSA:
YouTube Channel
Spotify
Instagram Main
Instagram Frequency Music

58 Likes

Thank you Captain :100: :pray:

13 Likes

Thank you, Captain!

15 Likes

Got a feeling this is gonna be one of the Lowkey fields by Dream but end up being the most powerful/effective/useful (one of these lol)

11 Likes

thanks cap!

6 Likes

I love this! Thanks Captain & DESNA :grin:

My head feels happy and I keep smiling. This is great!

2 Likes

Cellular regeneration encompasses MANY things… one to listen once or twice a day at least, surely.

3 Likes

As usual, music is :ok_hand:

4 Likes

something knocked me out pretty hard since wednesday.
Head was like concrete gettin drilled in. body weak af, nose stuffed.

most of my go to fields/subs didn´t work. Just found this and ngl 2minutes in I start to feel better.
respiratory system seems reviving, nose opens up, headpain reduces. body feels stronger. Mood increased, mind seems to get clearer.

Music feels like sitting in a desert camp, getting patched up after a battle to prepare for the next. Overall awesome stuff.

16 Likes

Thank you.
question: Does the regeneration include cancer cell ?

2 Likes

It does not regenerate cancer cells, if that’s what you’re asking.

1 Like

How do you know for sure? … the question about cancer cells came to my mind also obviously and so I thought of avoiding this track for me.

1 Like

me too :wink:

So the field is the Cellular Regeneration, right? OR is 118 HZ doing that part?

Judging from the comments, I would guess that Captain fielded it with cellular regeneration.

EDIT: WOW!!! My god, I breathe better again (I managed to catch a cold/virus again, somehow…) and I even feel better, Thank You, Captain!!!

Me too! It’s so awesome and So Healing/Helping!

7 Likes

Then you should self-experiment.

If you want to believe then direct experience is what you’re after.

Btw, There’s ton of advice in this forum on how to get results from fields

5 Likes

Lol the HZ does this video no justice

If proof is what you need there are many testimonials, even lab analysis in some cases, anyway, you can read more on this forum and read the youtube comments, we are not all crazy, you know?

I myself can tell you this: I needed to take anti-histaminic medication almost daily, haven’t took them since 7th of August, so very soon I’m at 2 months without these meds…
I needed them since I could barely breathe without medication for allergies…

How do we explain this?
Placebo?
I have tried autossugestion for years, it kind of works, it can help, but it takes time and for someone who can’t breathe (I also use the inhaler less often), well, you need something urgent.

So, I definitely know these fields are helping.
Now, why would he lie or exagerate the claims about this field in particular, since all the fields Sapien created helped so many people?

Anyway, you can research more and I have also read about people for whom fields don’t work (that well) - anyway, each human organism responds in a unique way to anything and the treshhold for medication isn’t always the highest right? I mean it doesn’t help every single individual.

Just as a conclusion - you can study, you can research, you can try these fields and make your own conclusions, nobody stops you.

Another topic/Just to add this: THIS FIELD IS MY FAVORITE NOW! IT IS A MASTERPIECE (WELL, THEY ALL ARE)!

9 Likes

Hi All,

What exactly does God frequency mean?

1 Like

I wasn’t sure of listening to this. But it is making me feel inspired and ready to think about tomorrow when I crashed a couple of days back due to a burnout.

5 Likes

Free fields people ignoring :broken_heart:

5 Likes