GRACE 285 Hz - DESNA (feat Sapien Medicine)

Description

Grace, defined as the inner joy and divine guidance and the knowing of being favoured by divine grace. Track Name GRACE 285 Hz DESNA (Feat. Sapien Medicine) Description DESNA’s collab with Sapien Medicine yields dual benefits for this techno track. Produced by DESNA and fielded by Sapien Medicine, this track was initially created to help heal physical problems, leading to optimum health and balanced energy. Sapien then fielded the music to bring out inner joy and love. We hope you enjoy the double-purpose power and the music.

You may preview and pre-order the entire EP here https://www.beatport.com/label/freque… Follow DESNA https://youtube.com/c/DESNA888 https://open.spotify.com/artist/6mjU0… https://www.instagram.com/desnamusic Frequency Made Music https://www.frequencymademusic.com Worldwide release for this EP on October 7, 2022

56 Likes

Techno grace :muscle:

16 Likes

It’s a race to the finish line for y’all trying to post first :smiley:
I love it lol

16 Likes

like twins fighting who is older :smiley:

8 Likes

:pray:t5:Big boss

3 Likes

You is younger then :eyes:

1 Like

pm 1:39 :stuck_out_tongue:
but i give it to my bro @Destinus

1 Like

Got more interactions and replies too

gather up the only people with one cause ;)

3 Likes

Definitely could use this now. These fields always pop up at the right time. Thank you Captain.

7 Likes

Is this an actual aspect fielded by you @Captain_Nemo or just the 285hz doing it’s “thing”?!

3 Likes

The Field is
Grace, defined as the inner joy and divine guidance and the knowing of being favoured by divine grace.

45 Likes

Well, speaking of Grace, thank you, Captain and Desna, for gracing us with this creation/track. :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

One question: headphones are not mandatory, to get the full benefits/effects of the track/field, (as always) right?

Actually, another question: :sweat_smile: can I/We listen to this for hours (or would that be too much)?

5 Likes

BIG FACTS.

As ALWAYS, trust your inner guidance. Your body will tell you if you are listening ‘too much.’ Personally I start off 2-3 times (standard recommendations for everything around here unless clearly noted) and gauge how my body reacts to the fields. Please do report back to us on your findings :)

6 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

This actually very close to my definition of Power. Closest 1 single field. To Flow.

Was thinking of this today before seeing this field. A conversation about Gratitude.
Yet.
When something ‘good’ happens to me (like success) and I ‘enjoy’ it, I barely actually feel ‘gratitude’. I recognize it, but don’t dwell too much on it and give myself or ‘the universe’/‘god’/etc ecstatic tears of gratitude (but perhaps also incredibly rare to be moved to tears). NB, I don’t have a ‘feeling’ personality.
Rather, and more powerful to me, it’s something like ‘OF COURSE’ (& moving on). Acting like ‘it ain’t nothing but a G thang’. Trying to reinforce that ‘blessed’/‘god mode’ — which I mean, not that difficult for an INTJ, since vague feeling sensation things. Like ‘it’s normal’, I want this to be the norm.
What I actually do more often is smirk or laugh my ass off like Of course / Why tf would I even be surprised at this point?’ *

‘Gratitude’ tells/reminds me ‘I was weak’ (which of course that’s how I felt) and I have been helped (usually by an external force — cue connection to orthodox understanding of christianity and ‘unworthiness’ / salvation by external force).
KNOWING tells me ‘Of course’ — ‘I’ve got what (even the connection) it takes’. ‘I Deserve it’. ‘I Am Worthy’. ‘I Am Good Enough’.
When somebody tells you ‘I Love You’ and you say ‘Thank You’ or are surprised/‘grateful’, that’s a problem…

Do you (&guys) reckon this (field/concept) is a high-er vibratory state than ‘Gratitude’?

[As an example, in the image, it would be at the top]

*Pretty accurate description of when I discovered that Sapien fields work. I had already taken all the steps for this to make sense to me — of course.
Example 2: Finally met someone to help me on this journey — of course; I looked for it, wanted it, put in the work. It’s a normal outcome, it was bound to happen.

10 Likes

One of the many possible nuances
(of what I’m talking about, not the field itself)

6 Likes

It’s interesting to me that you using that image to illustrate your question about ‘Gratitude,’ because Abraham aren’t big fans of ‘Gratitude.’ They describe ‘Gratitude’ as an emotion/vibration that we humans muddy up. From their perspective, when we’re feeling ‘Gratitude,’ we usually are including in our awareness (and, therefore, in our vibration) some aspect of what we had to overcome in order to feel our ‘Gratitude.’ (And you hit on that yourself with some of your comments in your post.)

They’d much rather we aim for the “cleaner” (my word) vibration of Appreciation (which is on the top of their scale). Appreciation for something just is and available for us to appreciate. And to me, that feeling/attitude/vibration is very close to what we’re meaning when we talk about Grace.

7 Likes

Do you mean this field is Grace in form " everything is always working out in my favour and I am always Godly protected" or do you mean like Grace in Neville’s term of becoming God and realizing Goodself of men, unity with God, “birthing from above, in men’s skull”, aka Law of Grace
What kind of Grace do you mind?
Thanks

3 Likes

In my personal experience, GRACE is one of the most powerful forces in existence, coming from the very source of creation itself.

Grace has the power to break causality, cause-and-effect chains, deterministic action-reaction programs and any type of “karma”.

It can free oneself of the consequences of one’s actions and manifestations that would otherwise occur as per general matrix cause-and-effect rules.

It exists far beyond time and space and even the astral planes, therefore Grace is not limited by “the before” and “the after”, by what happened first or what happened afterwards, or on which timeline – therefore being ably to nullify any consequences from occuring. And being able to “redeem” a soul that is honestly and purely asking for help.

Which is also proof that “karma” and “cause and effect” are just local matrix rules and not universal laws at all.

I have personally utilized and experienced Grace in my life several times.
If you truly repent something and ask Grace (through the Higher Self and Angels or this new field here), it can free you from the consequences of your actions, resetting reality, giving you a new chance as if your actions never happened in the first place.
Kind of like the “Revision Technique” but coming from the very top of the divine source itself.

Grace only responds to pure intent and requests that come from your true inner self, which means you or your ego cannot trick it into helping you nullify consequences that you not truly deep down repent etc.
Like an angel, Grace can see through all the illussions and knows whose request is genuinely pure. Absolute honesty with yourself and the universe is required for Grace to work.

:white_heart:

21 Likes