Share your results!

Hey Hi,
how many times do we need to charge the item by using this sigil?

1 Like

Just once is enough and dont boost it. They keep growing over time

1 Like

Hi
Thank you for the reply I had charged it once 2 months before however I am still feeling unconfident that is why I am thinking to repeat the process

Charging it more wont make a positive difference, instead add to your day audios to help build that confidence.

Like the millionaire mindset album
SLR
The Emperor
The Fool
The Star
Knight (teespring) $$
become whole
Confidence boost
Soul restoration core (gumroad) $$
Vibration of Creation and Vibration of love (gumroad) $$

3 Likes

Thanks again
I have been playing knight mindset since last month I guess because of that only I am able to keep myself away from it. It happened since then I started to play Ojas field. Fingers crossed since 5 days I have kept myself away from that addiction

2 Likes

Good!! Add Subconscious limit remover x 2 and ego dissolution x 2 before.

And

You can read more about it here

New Release - The Internal Alchemical Crucible

3 Likes

Thank you!
It was interesting to see faces of my co-worker when they saw me after 6 month & I was the topic of discussion for them for 2 days. They were amazed how I could get this transformation.

11 Likes

5 Likes

:smile:

4 Likes

it’s been two weeks since i saw my puppy as my parents were dogsitting him and then an additional week because of the weather.

i had a lot of time to work with the plasma audios, soul restoration, and i recently just got the vibration series.

when my puppy arrived, i felt like it was the first time i adopted him. even better actually as he was so much more timid in the beginning.

i felt so much more love for him and spending more time with him than i have.

we’re very intuitive with each other when i teach him tricks.

he’s also much more healthier and smiles way more.

my roomies and i are hanging out for longer periods of time and my puppy is more brave and curious to go exploring around the house and their rooms.

13 Likes

I was looping plasma flower on its own speaker.

I was looping soul restoration and vibration series as their playlist.

I was high in my dream and when i woke up i still feel a bit of the physical high in my head.

My dream felt so real because i was hanging out with roomies and i was thinking about needing to get groceries today in my dream and realizing i needed one of them to drive me.

Thankfully it was a dream and i can drive myself to get groceries today LOL.

6 Likes

Avalon;

I was feeling a bit gloomy. I looped it 3-5x times.
Suddenly my mood started to get neutral and then I sorta felt rejuvenated energetically.
A nice experience to say the least.

9 Likes

I seem to have grew a few inches. I was playing basketball with my brother in law who’s always been a few inches taller then me but yesterday I was standing right next to him and I was just above his eye level. This is surprising cause I am 23 now and I haven’t even listen to the grow taller field. The only thing I’ve listened to is plasma protocol and hgh like once a day that could possibly garner this result. I guess my growth plates were still open :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

I wanted to write this to an exorcism thread but I don’t think there is one.

Last night I woke up at 0400 sharp to knocks on my bedroom door.
Technically I was dreaming something and somebody came up to me and “interrupted”, they only said ‘Hey!’, they were pointing in a certain direction to direct my attention there. This also happened to be the same direction at my physical bedroom door was Vs my bed :D
This woke me up and at the very same time I woke up there were 3 knocks on my door. (No it was not a person)

Of course the first reaction is an adrenaline rush and you stay frozen, hyper alert, listening… but I remained calm and after maybe 5-10 seconds I got up, went to get some water etc…
Went to get intercession tag, and back to bed where I played exorcism rite 2x.
By the second time the hyper alertness was gone and me back to sleep, more or less.

Now… this is huge because it’s not the first time something like this happens to me (nothing serious, just messing around like this), though it’s been years. Before it’s possible that I would not have been able to fall back asleep at all, alert, listening to each little sound, possibly tense/afraid.
It used to scare me a lot and now I’m not so easy to scare which I also at least partly attribute to the fields.

So thank you Captain Nemo for everything :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Okay
Due to internal Alchemy and conceptual realization fields I had insights that my Being needed to listen underrated field “be kinder and patient person” and that was best decision I could make ever in my life, it seems it is making me like more calmer person like whatever is happening around me I am reacting less and less, so it creates inner peace I could say

So now what interested me is can this field be permanent for me and make changes even on my neural base or in brain (new neural connections) if I listen it for year or longer, and persist in it?
I am using it less than week I think, twice

14 Likes

Hi guys! Hope all of you are doing well and staying safe. I just have to say that this is the most underrated Sapien Medicine field I have ever listened to in my life. This audio is solely helping me with my inability to sweat and my dry itchy skin when it gets hot. This audio does wonders when other audios couldn’t really target my main problem. This audio really helps smoothen skin, and help increase sweat (my main problem was that I have anhidrosis and I can’t sweat), this is really really really helping.

9 Likes

Really is the most underrated field of all time in my opinion

https://www.patreon.com/posts/acetylcholine-34273498 this is the link btw if anyone wants!

Happy that you found what you wanted!

2 Likes

Thank you man, I am extremely humbled, I have been asking god for a long time to help me start sweating (it sounds weird as to how someone can’t sweat, but trust me, it feels like hell, skin gets extremely itchy, you get severe cramps, dry skin/mouth, etc.). I thought this was just another neurotransmitter audio but boy was I wrong, acetylcholine is what’s responsible for sweating/proper tissue health/skin health, etc.

5 Likes