Light and Vibrational Guidance

just a curiosity but does Light and Vibrational Guidance replace VoT?

I think they are a bit too different it depends on the approach you want

2 Likes

I am addicted to it now. My cells are finally breathing. And it feels like an automated spiritual growth :grin: :grin: :grin:. Can’t miss it if you love high vibration like me :crazy_face:.

23 Likes

I have been using regularly LVG. My pre-use expectation was that it might be something like practices of Deity/Yidam Yoga from Tibetan Buddhism, which do have something to do with realizing that this right here is also a Pureland.

This field, however, is in my experience distinct, if related in my case. Initially, the experience was that at the cellular and mitochondrial levels there was an energizing, slowly a kind of lightening, at times in sessions a flowering, almost as if each cell was a kind of lotus, if not quite that imagery. At a point, it shifted to a broader field more integrated by still local field being worked, and then shifted again to the spontaneous manifestation of a kind of yidam, un-named, in the place of the body, more of a peaceful and joyous energy than say a wrathful one, generating a sweetness of being that “transcends and embraces” the earlier cellular focus without cancelling the latter.

The sense is that there is a progression underway of moving through various levels and “sheaths” to bring forth more than personality energies into the current field of being, expanding outwards, in layer by layer, specific perhaps to my karmic patterning and conditioning, of a sense of the inherent radiant goodness of what is and is arising, an integrating of those energies with those of the physical-emotional-mental planes, along with and as an open field of void-beingness.

This may be effecting me in this way due to earlier Tibetan practices, but it is quite profound - a blessing to be sure.

25 Likes

It has been very difficult for me to accept as my disease progresses. Being unable to lift my head up, move my body without great difficulty and pain, gasl for air during bouts of lung spasms…it takes it’s toll. I wouldn’t say I feel like a victim…but absolutely I’ve been requesting Source to compassionately have me depart.

Yet, just from the midst of the first listen, this transported me back to a year ago when the paradise this field evokes, radiated within; what bliss!
It was a glimpse at the very least, reappearing to this mind of mine in deep despair.

It’s okay was the message I received
Because if the Divine blessed us with another experience, then how can it be a punishment :slight_smile:
It was a reminder whatever He does is sweet to my mind.

This field saturated me with awe for Spirit.

There weren’t any promises given, and that’s alright; there wasn’t any desire for one either - as this field transcends one to a much higher state that this human mind can imagine.

For me, at least, I think words are futile in wanting to give a testimonial. Even if I were to be given the entire dictionary, no language can convey the beauty that is evoked (from LVG).

& It’s not just a field, it brilliantly brings one to Advaita.

I am so humbled to have cross path with you, sir, @Captain_Nemo . What a delight it has been.
This withering body was perhaps worth it as it blessed me to encounter you :pray:t2:

I recommend :green_heart: :leaves:

53 Likes

For folks that have things coming up, feeling angry, etc.

Add the below to the bottom of your stack (the original idea is from OM :pray:)

36 Likes

This is one of the fields that I don’t intend to review, also precisely because of what you wrote in that quoted part. Similar impressions here. A gift in every sense of the term.

That being said, your testimonial is a beautifully expressed one. Really beautifully. I’ve been staring at it for I don’t know how many minutes already. With a mix of respect and some other emotions.

All the best to you.

25 Likes

@Bronyraur
Thank you :heart:

5 Likes

Hi, Thank you for this lifechanging motivational text written speech. It has made my day much better.
Hopefully my Life will be Ok.

6 Likes

Of course it will :wink:

9 Likes

Once you start raising your vibration there will be no need to hope. Everything will be ok

9 Likes

Exalted states vs this one ? I be considering either or field to purchase. M wanting input for decision

As I read the descriptions, these field seem to act differently, so no it’s not an apples-to-apples comparison to me. Guess it depends on what you’re wanting from your next field?

6 Likes

Exalted State = Health + Bliss

Light and Vibrational Guidance = guided Ascension process (smart field + vibration increase)

14 Likes

Ooo, this is a smart field? I did not know that, thanks!

2 Likes

It is in the field description :wink:

7 Likes

Thoughts on whether this or exalted would be more appropriate for suicide ?
Because guidance seems it could help me prevent however, you said exalted helps with health so perhaps it could lower those depression chemicals up there in the brain
I mean
I could do both - I have both -but just trying to figure out an optimal stack tbh

6 Likes

These fields are quite heavy.

You can use both, but mental health album, SLR, ego dissolution (!), Crucible should play a big role.
I would caution against overusing the complex fields if you’re going through a rough time to begin with and aren’t balanced.
Definitely ground yourself.

It has health aspects, but it’s a very powerful energetic / spiritual field as well imo.

I think you should meditate to them and see how they make you feel.

13 Likes

Plasma brain of youth is what you’re looking for. Combined with the mental health album you should be good

13 Likes

Nice suggestion, thanks.

3 Likes