My Vaccine Experience

just listen to it 2-3 times a day

1 Like

What you mean by water though?

Like to drink so I can clear lymph nodes.

Oh. Yea I heard that you should be drinking more water because it can dehydrate you so stay hydrated

1 Like

Update, it’s still there with parasite destroyer and lymph system effusion despite a heavy detox of God knows what else. Nitric Oxide helps but also makes palpitations worse while it’s used + shortly after.

Idk wtf to do anymore I’m so sick of this shitty world; these audios and you guys are one of the few things keeping me sane. I also keep getting ringing in my ear, dehydration and headaches which is new.

you might want to look into Mythic

also has full body negentropic coherence which could help you in about everything

also
Internal alchemical Crucible

there is also New Perspectives

those are just suggestions

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll see if I can get those fields, unfortunately atm I don’t have any financial means to do so and my parents generally don’t believe in alternative health solutions let alone buying, what to them looks like an audio.

3 Likes

sucks

in the meantime, crucible is free and new perspectives can be replaced by outlook retrainer ( until you can buy NP )

keep us up to date

3 Likes

Ty, the Alchemical Crucible seems to help a little. Didn’t know about the outlook retrainer field.

Many thanks!

2 Likes

Update; it’s worse whenever I try sleep. It comes and goes, I’m very worried as I can feel it trying to corrode heart tissue. The doctor has just said drink more water and to take laxatives. Whatever it is seems to be trying to damage tissues as well as cell/DNA level.

I’ve requested a field to solve such problems as I believe such stuff may be more common in the future for other people who may reach the point I’m at later on. This problem can be tackled in one simple sweep but it may require burning it all away directly.

4 Likes

sorry to hear this.
just to make sure,are you using the restoration of the long haul and DNA repair system ? I don’t know if Plasma to mitochondria was recommended to you but it is important too.

edit : there is also heart inflammation, and heart regeneration too in case

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been using those 3 and it’s still there lol. I looped Plasma to Mitochondria for a few hours last night. Restoration for the long haul I’ve been using for like a month and a bit every day to 2 days.

2 Likes

Weird update I’m sweating out tons of black wirey thingies…

1 Like

Sounds like Morgellon’s.

1 Like

Update #2 - Played bass boosted parasite destroyer directly on heart and it hurted at first then suddenly went away. Idk but I think I killed a parasite, I’ll do the same thing again as a precaution.

1 Like

Whats morgellons?

1 Like
1 Like

Oh I used to get those a lot for a few months this year (in the Summer before the stabby stabby). There was legit some weird hair thingy on my skin that wouldn’t pull out that someone said was that. I’ve just never seen them sweat out like that before though so it’s weird to me.

Um also just as I sent this my ears went weird and I can’t hear anything rn wtf. Ok nvm my hearing is back.

Idk wtf all this is but it feels like you’re fighting some weird thing in you that’s trying to mess you up.

1 Like

Update - the Ivermectin field is the most noticeable in fixing problems but it’s like temporary relief.

The symptoms still persist right after. But yeah the IV field is the best one so far for me atm.

5 Likes

Stop the nitric oxide and parasite fields. Nitric oxide is just temporary because it kills the bacteria etc. theres also eNos, iNos I have no idea what process is used here. Generally excess nitric oxide action makes you age faster.

Yes in the video I linked people found out the ivermectin was found the most helpful to alleviate the symptoms. I dont think ivermectin is safe for long term use though I dont know how this field matches that.

You have very intuitive knowledge about these things. There is actually now evidence the spike protein can in fact enter the nucleus and attacks DNA repair functions in genes (despite people here activelly telling that it doesnt affect genes haha bullshit they dont know yet). Source: SARS-CoV-2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro - PubMed
This is/can be evolutionary tactic by the virus. Its a possible nightmare situation for the vaccination since the spike proteins spreads to all over the tissues (according to Japanese study)

I’m going to say there is no fields to help you what is going on. But DNA repair, longhaul, lymphatic and some of the detox fields (assuming the black things are heavy metals, someone grew his hair with this field) are good recommendations in addition to ivermectin.

I think this is a bit wrong community to be the only community to find the best solutions. Look at the video get in touch with people who are going through or went trough same thing they are communing somewhere and testing what works (dont drink seed oils). Good news is that its suppose to get better eventually.

I don’t know if there is other way than play it out and keep it in control and let it do least damage.

The laxatative is actually interesting you could try coffee enemas or intestinal clenser (sapien field). There is very little talk except in research communities about the interplay with intenstinal inflammation / bacterial endotoxin interplay enabling the virus.

1 Like