Mythic (Mythical Combo)

Temporarily overwhelmed by the luck stat being pushed past its limits a mythical combo drop has appeared.

Detoxed Plasmatron life.

The plasmatron field set combined with aspects of blueprint of life with mitochondrial detoxification.

A deeper detox to facilitate a far deeper healing.

Divine Will

A will beyond will, the will you get when you feel that the universe also supports you and is 100% backing you.

One that can make this ability quite natural to yourself over time.

Full Body Negentropic Coherence

What would happen if the heart coherence was made negentropic and applied to all parts of your energy system and centers?

Mythically protected and the details and implications lie in the experiences ahead.

Nothing you actually need to have a normal life of course.

2 to 3 times each.

99 Likes

First Mythic field right ?
I’m so excited omg !!!
Thank you Captain !! :star_struck:

17 Likes

BTW everyone, this has the ability of the pure magnetic heart coherence field on gumroad but is also applied to all parts of your energy system and centers

13 Likes

37 Likes

Bought this against my will just now! Ahhhh I realllyyy need to start using Capital Governance

36 Likes

that name is already taken :smirk:

15 Likes

also this is kinda like Blueprint of Life v2.

12 Likes

I assume these are meant to be used one after the other? (It’s 3 separate fields guys)

10 Likes

Before we start “replacing fields” or making comps…
Let’s all read carefully in our excitement

with aspects
with aspects…

41 Likes

Wow, not sure what to say… esp. Divine Will is calling out to me loudly!!

37 Likes

You and me both my friend!

16 Likes

:open_mouth:

24 Likes

33 Likes

Exactly. I’m mind boggled. I can’t wait to finish my Neg Treasures series right now.

11 Likes

Me, three!

13 Likes

Im sorry but im absolutely mesmerized by that fox not only because how beautiful it is but because of its nature and personality traits its making me giggle feeling butterflies in my stomach…

Just look at it all cute sneakily making its way in every corner of every cell silently repairing everything and infusing them with magic healing and powers with a wink and all haha

Thats what its making me feel when i look at it

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

36 Likes

And I will have to exerce extreme Self control to not use it right now as it is bed time for me.

10 Likes

The way I read the OP, it seems so much more than that, to me.

3 Likes

That’s my assumption too!

30 Likes

What… ok I’m literally close to crying. Wow :dizzy: :two_hearts: :sparkles: @Captain_Nemo I feel like you are actually reading my mind and my physical healing needs :pray: :two_hearts: This combo has all the elements that have most recently been “coming to me” upon listening to BoL when meditating/asking for healing and subsequent browsing around the forum.

Lol, exactly this :point_up_2::100: !

Thank you So Much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :sparkling_heart:

26 Likes