Mythic (Mythical Combo)

How long is each field?

Can’t check all now while using Detoxed Plasmatron, but this one is 4:30.

8 Likes

Just tryna live a normal life out here, okay? :roll_eyes::skull:.

13 Likes

Looks like we gonna see some good ass testimonials

13 Likes

divine will!

12 Likes

:joy::joy:

8 Likes
  • Detoxed Plasmatron Life: 4:30
  • Divine Will: 8:00
  • Full Body Negentropic Coherence: 14:00
45 Likes

Divine Will Is the most immaculate feeling of purity. It’s like being in complete union with your Higher Self and even above. It makes me long to just let go of everything and immerse my whole self into the Divine Unknowable. Complete surrender.:pray:

My favorite field of its kind. No doubt. This experience is just beyond what words can describe of course. That’s the nature of Divine Will.

60 Likes

This looks great. I was going to finally get Eternity this weekend while the Shop is open but now I’m :thinking: about this one.

10 Likes

So I guess dream was bored and thought,why not make a field that is pure omnipotence,by utilising other complex fields,then spice it with some other stuff.I cant afford this at the moment,but for all others who can-U cant go wrong when it comes to buying this,and its worth every single dollar,plz dont complain about the price.

40 Likes

:100:

24 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

14 Likes

Oh… I’m about that life :sunglasses:

16 Likes

:muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5: Saw it , Bought it, now waiting to feel it :zap:. In my instance it comes as A mythical birthday gift :gift: for me :star_struck:. Thanks Captain :pray:t5::+1:t5:

25 Likes

O M G
tenor (26)

11 Likes

This looks like the field that could heal anything.

12 Likes

Cancer?

What are the benefits of this audio please? I want to buy it but still not clear about its benefits

6 Likes

There is already free field made specifically for cancer.

5 Likes

Yes, we are using that. But this seemed so powerful & able to do so much, by the description. If “Divine will” be with you, you win everything!

6 Likes