Mythic (Mythical Combo)

these fields are very complex concepts with numerous implications. That’s why the description is a bit flowery. But I think it’s pretty clear
What isn’t clear to you ?

2 Likes

Divine will… Not personal will

I mean divine will can have programs that to the small self seems bad

6 Likes

So it might not be what I want? True!
No way to see the big picture
But the description does say this

Divine Will

A will beyond will, the will you get when you feel that the universe also supports you and is 100% backing you.

8 Likes

If u are really about combating cancer,check plasmatron audio or rather try plasma beach and orgone fields,those 2 are free and plasmatron is paid mix of those 2.Again I am not expert here since thankfully I dont have this problem,but negentropy is biggest enemy of cancer…

4 Likes

Thank you. Yes we are using plasma light, plasma mitochondria, anticancer.

4 Likes

No no its not how it works.

Captain doesnt just stack up audios give it a name and charge for them. They are way more complex, we get the free ones that are powerful and can help big time yes, but the alchemy and synergy the single audios combined with all the additional stuff make for smart fields or fields that harmoniously and perfectly balanced take healing to a much deeper and higher level. Or physical changes.

Its not the same having sugar, flour, butter put all together in a plate than properly mixed with water, chocolate chips, vanilla extract etc added and bake to perfection. As a particular cake.

The single free audios tho can give us an idea of their energy and their effects and how our bodies respond to them, to have a better understanding of how combined they could act, but is still far from what a mix by Captain can bring… specially in terms of speed to achieve a specific goal.

31 Likes

A will beyond Ego will
When there is no trace of an agent/small self/Ego divine will become evident

3 Likes

My goal was to simplify it for Siri,she seemed to be willing to spend a lot of cash and I offered cheaper,maybe even more suitable alternative-plasmatron.
For the sake of staying on topic and keeping it short I only mentioned plasma beach cuz of its negentropy and obvious anti cancer,anti inflamattion effects etc.Paid fields do deserve their praise for how perfectly they are well cooked and baked,but I dont think it is always important to mention details.

2 Likes

Could someone please tell me what does divine will mean?
:smiley:

4 Likes

Hi guys , it’s mentioned here about the detoxed Plasmatron life field

So it’s quintessential to use Internal alchemical crucible immediately right after the Detoxed Plasmatron Life field to counter and burn off the detox elements released in our body right ?

Cause I’ve formed a stack in the following order of the Blueprint of life , mana circuits, Detoxed Plasmatron life , Crucible, Ojas marrowed , knight mindset, Divine-Will and lastly the Full body negentropic coherence .

Will inserting fields in between the 3 mythical fields would affect the results in a bad or non-effective way ? I formulated the stack order based on my knowledge of what I’ve read and understood and my guess of how each will complement on another to result in a good outcome on both physical and energetic aspect . Would love to hear what all of you think about the stack as well :blush:, thanks

10 Likes
8 Likes

:wink: :dizzy:

This album is beautiful. Thank you, @Captain_Nemo!

By the way, for those considering it the music is lovely too!

21 Likes

Smart, will try this out as well :)

3 Likes

:point_up_2: :100: :point_down:

10 Likes

Same to Meee so i keep showing it my wallet :rofl:

Its in a stop for a few until i get something i need but definitely will get it, it sounds so beautiful! I cant wait to read reviews!!

10 Likes

Would like to think that @Captain_Nemo created this field along these lines or something close to it.

"Divine Will is one of the most transformative energies in the universe. Divine Will transforms every level of your being when you open to its energy.

Divine Will is pure spiritual energy that comes from the higher dimensions. Calling it to you creates an enormous infusion of spiritual energy into your life that awakens new consciousness, realizations, and revelations. As you align with Divine Will, you infuse your personality with new skills and more power to carry out your higher goals and purposes. Working in this way can create wonderful changes in your earth plane life."

Source:

20 Likes

Thanks!! Now i understand a lot better.

1 Like

But… They will be divine goals and purposes… Not yours :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Used Full body negentropic Coherence, I am much more energy sensitive since then

15 Likes

I guess you don’t understand what that means then. i see you saying this here and there :blush:

2 Likes