Plasma Protocol

Just about the missing piece ;)

I added tonic 31 for the cellular effect but I imagine tonic + plasmatron will go really well

Since yk, detoxed plasmatron of life is a $300 field on its own :smiley:

But it’s making me wanna add full body negentropic coherence to the rest of the fields :D

4 Likes

Don’t forget Advanced
Healing

(spaced funny because there are 2 different links there)

1 Like

Just got back at it with this field!!

Definitely 2 different fields under the same name :)

1 Like

(Slightly off topic but I rather like FBNC. I have nothing “tangible” to report. I just like it. FWIW.)

1 Like

Like the Kitsune, the whole album is very swift in nature but very deep in its effects :))

You know it does feel like this though :smiley:

3f549d71b2c29fceb538b9c2e775cfa7

2 Likes

(Oh, man! You had me looking for a Kitsune track on the Mythic: New Release album that I wasn’t yet playing. Haha.

And yes, I know the 9-tailed fox [what was I thinking?!] is on the album’s cover art.

Anywho, meanwhile, back at the Plasma Protocol…)

2 Likes

Hello Desiree,

Do you mean, “Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (Increase Oxygen)” from Patreon? I haven’t found an audio called Hyperbaric Compressor. Thanks!

1 Like

Pretty sure it was on teespring? I think… Let me grab that real quick :D

Yeah this one here!!

Sometimes I do prefer the one from YouTube though, specially with its music! :slight_smile: but yes this is the one I’m talking about!

2 Likes

Wow! So cool! I wasn’t familiar with Teespring. Thank you so much for linking this! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Not really lol
It’s around 111 or something if you divide the price since there are 3 fields in mythic. You actually get 2x more value of the price like plasma protocol which was even cheaper

1 Like

I have stopped smoking as fast and unaware as when I started chain smoking, no intention to quit per say…

1 Like

Great, fast results! Good job.

Where can I find the protocol I to listen to?

1 Like

As of right now you cant. It used to be available for purchase on gumroad until about 2 months ago.

1 Like

Could you please share more details??

Changes came after using blueprint??

Im not Eternal but he is sharing results after using the fields of this post.

Plasma Protocol, not Blue Print

1 Like

Can Plasma Protocol replace Joint Regeneration and EDS (Ehlers-Danlos) Fields? The connective tissue aspect within Joint Regeneration’s, specifically

2 Likes

Hi! What’s the duration of each field?

This Protocol is not being sold anymore.

So be wary of people outside offering you for even lower price.

Its not cool and also they have protection so they wouldn’t work.

2 Likes

To answer your question, first is 16:26, second is 15:23, third is 15:11

3 Likes