Aureus Fortuna

I guess, who knows, maybe a new friendship is on the way.
Best wishes.

2 Likes

Thank you. Wish you luck too!

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

I can now simply think of this audio, loop it in my mind, and in a relaxed state think of a project that needs working on, and ideas come magically pouring in.

Highly suggest you to have a notebook at the ready with this. Or take quick notes on your phone like me

31 Likes

I’d love to see some feedback / stories / impressions here? :relaxed:

My intuition is telling me this is a super important field

8 Likes

Yes me too.
One thought I had the other day was to use two devices, one playing this, and on the other maybe…

• Woven worlds series (any)
  • Visionary entrepreneur / startup wunderkind / any business field
  • Divine Will (from the Mythic album)

Etc

Just ideas, I haven’t tried yet.
Simply letting Aureus act as a massive catalyst and then using the fields from the second device as a push and driving force.

Man… Good times :dizzy:

21 Likes

I bought it yesterday. Nothing to report in terms of results so far. However it does hit me hard, not sure why.

3 Likes

I bought this field 2 days earlier and I passed the job interview today😁. Still waiting to see more desired results and my success stories.

42 Likes

Congrats dude

9 Likes

8 Likes

Congrats! :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Congrats for result and thanks for sharing.
Please, keep us informed about all the benefits obtained from listening to this field.
Best wishes!

2 Likes

Any more testimonials please? Considering getting this one. Thanks

2 Likes

Thoughts:

There’s a tangible inner optimism I feel from working with this one. And some really nice, surprising things have happened since I got it.

It’s also only been 4-5 days and my instinct is to think fields like this need a longer runway… but also… these newer fields seem to hit very quickly.

I’m in a pivotal year for my career so I prioritized getting it and am committing to playing it quite a bit. Feel like I need all the breaks i can get right now.

21 Likes

Thanks for testimony @spiralriver :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just purchased it and am going to replace Probabilty Alteration and Luck with it in my stack. :slight_smile: Wish me luck! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

This is a primo field to be sure. Spamming it most often and it adds to abundance, fills me with new ideas and makes me feel like creativity has a more natural flow. Thanks again to Captain for this awesome gem! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Trust me.
With this you won’t need anyone’s luck wishing anymore haha. It’s more like you become luck itself, a symbiosis of success

20 Likes

I just got a $1600+ insurance settlement approved - was looping this field while it was being reviewed! :heart_eyes:

27 Likes

I too bought this field yesterday… hoping to get lucky :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes