Aureus Fortuna

Thoughts:

There’s a tangible inner optimism I feel from working with this one. And some really nice, surprising things have happened since I got it.

It’s also only been 4-5 days and my instinct is to think fields like this need a longer runway… but also… these newer fields seem to hit very quickly.

I’m in a pivotal year for my career so I prioritized getting it and am committing to playing it quite a bit. Feel like I need all the breaks i can get right now.

22 Likes

Thanks for testimony @spiralriver :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just purchased it and am going to replace Probabilty Alteration and Luck with it in my stack. :slight_smile: Wish me luck! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

This is a primo field to be sure. Spamming it most often and it adds to abundance, fills me with new ideas and makes me feel like creativity has a more natural flow. Thanks again to Captain for this awesome gem! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Trust me.
With this you won’t need anyone’s luck wishing anymore haha. It’s more like you become luck itself, a symbiosis of success

21 Likes

I just got a $1600+ insurance settlement approved - was looping this field while it was being reviewed! :heart_eyes:

31 Likes

I too bought this field yesterday… hoping to get lucky :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Do you mean ready to get lucky?
with this field you don’t need to “hoping” to get lucky :sunglasses:
jojo-jojo-bizzare-adventure

5 Likes

Being lucky :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

I used this and unexpected gifts for a few days. So far, my relationship with my parents is a lot better than before. Also today, my boyfriend found a great deal on a bookshelf on OfferUp that I always wanted so he’s getting it right now :heart:

I had a sudden urge to start oil painting this week as well and I’m enjoying the creative process without any fuss. I feel like everything is going to be ok.

Oh I noticed that I had 2 new email subscribers for my art journey newsletter which is super exciting!

I will continue to update :relaxed:

16 Likes

Anyone else got a refund after the purchase of this product? I am confused. My credit card was charged and I received the audio file. A few hours later, I got a mail from gumroad saying that I have been refunded. What’s going on?

It’s the field working for you!

7 Likes

I want to know if the field will still work in that case…

Gumroad do refund randomly. Most likely they suspected fraud.

But importantly - As a result of the refund, Dream will not be receiving the money from your purchase, so you should buy it again, as technically you don’t own the field now.

You may need to try a different card or different vpn, as your card may have been flagged by Gumroad now so you may or may not be able to use it for future purchases on there.

9 Likes

Aah that’s what I thought, that there was some glitch on gumroad’s part. Anyways, once I receive the funds, I will make the purchase again.

4 Likes

my bro, may I PM u?

1 Like

Really wanna try this audio awesome

1 Like

On a whim, dumped a whole bunch of a certain stock after listening to this field. Saved me lets say a LOT of money!!

32 Likes

Hi @brainwave0902

Welcome KY Chalice 2

4 Likes

Of course!!

You are welcome to buy it and enjoy it!

Who are you wanting to message just joining the forum?

You mean the person that created this post?

Since you are new, you have to interact around the forum for a while and reach the second level trust to be able to message anyone

Welcome to the forum

5 Likes