Aureus Fortuna

Are you tired of life’s uncertainties? Seeking a shortcut to success? Need some assistance on your path?

Look no further than Aureus Fortuna, the legendary potion of fortune!

Discover Your True Potential:

With Aureus Fortuna, every door becomes an opportunity waiting to be opened. Say goodbye to missed chances and hello to a world where luck is always on your side.

Seize the Moment:

Whether you’re facing daunting challenges, embarking on daring adventures, or simply striving for greatness, Aureus Fortuna empowers you to conquer obstacles with ease.

Unleash Your Inner Champion:

Harness the power of destiny and watch as the universe aligns in your favor. From decisive action to crucial decisions, Aureus Fortuna ensures that victory is within reach.

Dare to Dream Big:

Achieve your goals and aspirations like never before. With Aureus Fortuna, the possibilities are limitless, and your dreams are just a sip away from reality.

Experience Liquid Luck Today:

Don’t let fate dictate your future. Take control with Aureus Fortuna and rewrite your destiny. Embrace the extraordinary and embark on a journey of boundless fortune!

Note: Expect these Character Stats to increase:

• Luck + 50
  • Success + 40
  • Fortune + 10
  • Opportunity + 20
  • Intuition + 10
  • Perception + 30
  • Confidence + 20
  • Charisma + 10

Disclaimer: Substantial luck expected. Consult a potion master before use.

130 Likes

insta buy man no doubt

6 Likes

I have a feeling like the previous week release about Luck’s is the Scent of this one.

Can’t wait to see how it tastes!

5 Likes

just refresh mate its there.
just fresh

36 Likes

Yep it’s there now, thanks dude!

and thanks for the field itself

4 Likes

Lucky Flows give us Aureus Fortuna :star_struck:

6 Likes

I’m gonna play the probably wave with the intention to get this by absolute luck!

8 Likes

This reminds me of the Felix Felicis potion Aka Liquid Luck Potion from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Novel and Movie…haha

The Fact that this Potion made something as Intangible and Abstract as the Concept of Good Luck and Good Fortune into a Tangible Golden Liquid is what truly made this Potion Legendary.

PS - A Very Happy Birthday to You @Lucky , The Release of this Field on the Auspicious Buddha Purnima which also happens to coincide with your birthday this Year and the presence of the Lucky Four Leaf Clover in your Profile Pic and the term “Lucky” in your Profile Name is some Incredible Serendipity in my opinion.

It goes on to show that just how the mere presence of this Field can attract Incredible situations of Good Luck and Good Fortune in Our personal timelines, so what will happen to those who play it regularly…hmm…:wink: ?

15 Likes

Captain is often testing fields, before releasing others, more complex.
At least I think so.

4 Likes

BIG fan of the potion fields!

Max Heal and EXP potions were already amazing (after Eternal, these are probably my most favorite fields)…

27 Likes

Is this potentially in conflict with BPIL like Glory or complementary?

3 Likes

Captain out there killing my savings :sob: :sob: :sob:

Seriousely though it’s amazing, Thank You!

11 Likes

Does really have to be this way?

I mean, could we superimpose a situation in which we have the exact amount of extra money we use to purchase a field we like?

I think yess. Now this will be my little game, getting this by using what I already dispose of.

Probability Alteration and Luck
Unexpected Gift
Probability Wave
Magician of The Beautiful

All together for this common goal!

I will share how it goes🫡

I can get it by my savings, but getting it with luck involved I think is more exciting ahahh.

16 Likes

How about adding wealth generation ++?
That one routinely generated several hundred for me (to date even)

9 Likes

I’m impregnating this field into my :dna: dna and will fortify my name.
This seems to be a Lucky month. All luck releases.
Good to see this release on my b’day. …lol … coincidence :thinking: or Buddha Purnima special 🪷:om::wheel_of_dharma:
Thanks @Dreamweaver :raised_hands:

27 Likes

Oh wow
Happy birthday :balloon::birthday::tada:

11 Likes

Oh yess, always present in my stack everyday😍

4 Likes
3 Likes

Happy birthday dude, more life to you bro

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @Nice2knowU :heart:, @Shivy-SzN :heart:
Thanks a lot @Rosechalice :rose::heart: