Aureus Fortuna

This is insane!!! These amounts of releases is just on another level, welp few more on my wishlist :sweat_smile: …oh…

3 Likes

Adding to my wishlist, gonna save up some and then buy it! Glad it’s available on Gumroad. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This sounds amazing, and will be my next purchase. Luckily i’m a very lucky and fortunate person already, this will make things even more exciting. I’m loving the new fun descriptions too :heart:

7 Likes

Divinely synched!
While Venus conjunct Jupiter 29°
Expansion of desires; attracting luck easier. → essence of Aureus Fortuna!

Thank you for this wonderful release!
:white_heart: :star_struck:

14 Likes

What does it mean?

1 Like

It’s a joke.

Like a random commercial saying “Please consult your healthcare provider before use.”

3 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

When I read the word “potion”, I get a little suspicious

1 Like

That was the first thing I thought of too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

@Fender_Cad a Harry Potter reference

3 Likes

@Lucky

11 Likes

Same method as Harry?

Let the shortcuts to our successes continue! Thank you, Dream! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

33 posts were merged into an existing topic: Disputes Thread

Well Dream did make an invisibility cloak . . .

5 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

First impressions: This is very mentally rejuvenating, which is something I would have expected more from a “physical” field. Pleasant surprise.

Possibly indicative of some special alchemy in here.

Speaking of which, I get the strong intuition that this pairs nicely with Order by 3 (Aureus/Gold Oil + 333/LUC). So far so good.

Wish me luck

25 Likes

Love the music for this one. It’s giving Legend of Zelda vibes lol. I just got this one and it gave my body a lot of tingles. It’s very soothing and refreshing. I will let you guys know if anything happens :grin:

6 Likes

Happy birthday Lucky :four_leaf_clover::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bouquet::birthday:

5 Likes

I am looking forward to the testimonials of this.

Also some historical background knowledge about the terms used in the field’s name:

And the original Aureus Fortuna gold coin:

(the coin costs between 7 and 25k €)

16 Likes

Happy Birthday @Lucky !! :partying_face:

7 Likes