Aureus Fortuna

Happy birthday Lucky!

Have a great day full of dreamy blessings and gifts :family_man_woman_girl_boy: :birthday: :gift: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Would it be a great combo with prestige and grandeur or would it just interrupt and slow down the path of the nft? Does it serve any purpose?

1 Like

Happy birthday :heart: bro @Lucky

You will get beautiful hair and strong luck🍀

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Lucky !

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, good thing when you have kids, they don’t have to include luck or wealth stacks when they start using the fields. :sunglasses:

You must have heard the story a man gets thirsty when travelling across a dry region, comes across a hand pump but looks very old with a message written next to it with a jug of water “To get water from the pump you need to pour the water into it first and after you drink the water from the pump fill the jug for others”. He gets into a dilemma whether the hand pump will work or not and if it doesn’t work the only source of water he has is gone and he would die of thirst. But he takes the risk and pours the water and after trying the pump few times the water starts coming. He drinks and fills the jug and adds a line below in the message “It really works!”

This is a real thing that happens with hand pumps in third world countries. You need to put in money first before you get more back.

10 Likes

That’s true man. This is the true inheritance!
Health, Luck, wealth, success, spirituality, blessings is ingrained in our genetics that we pass on with these tools.
Thanks for the wishes.

This is practically true. I myself have done that hundreds of times during my childhood when the wells dry up in Summers. It always works out with plenty more.
As I always say these tools are invaluable, any price tag looks small ! Not talking about affordability that is subjective that one has ponder over oneself.

10 Likes

Hi guys,
wanted to give a brief review on my initital impression:

• Tingling on my face (why?), which is interesting and I don’t have a direct answer. If anyone has an idea, let me know
  • A very calm state of mind, almost as if when doing a prayer, very humble and grounded
  • Expectant of the future, a very beautiful outlook
  • While the audio is playing, when I focus on any particular obstacle in my life - any goal really - I noticed it becomes infused with beauty and possibility (which is marvellous, because a problem is only as big (or small) as we perceive it to be). In a sense, this rewrites / overrides the emotional charge of a problem
  • I noticed something right in the back of my brain at the bottom was “activating”, for a lack of a better word (maybe its an area related to intuition?)
  • Aura upgrade (lucky aura?). I noticed especially kids were staring at me. Oh and a dog barked at me, but he was not looking at me straight but somewhat to the side.
  • Automated mindfulness seems to occur while listening
  • I noticed a clear influx of ideas coming in waves, when placing my focus on a particular goal or project at hand, which is really really neat, because it lets you see the whole thing from so many different angles
41 Likes

I FOUND MY GOLDEN BRACELET MY BESTFRIEND GAVE ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND LOST IT.
I thought i definetly lost it, its been more than 1 week, searched it everywhere my father, grandma nobody found it, today i was in my closet to grab some tshirt to put on and it fell, i was amazed. Like wow

32 Likes

I also experienced a tingling on my face but just on one side.

The field appears to have a marked effect on those around you. People were more talkative, even bowing to me. A server at a tea shop kept apologizing while cleaning my table, and another one said “I see you”.

Truly beautiful offering, Captain and Nice! :slight_smile:

34 Likes

This is probably going to be my most looped field to this day

Day 2:

• Off to a great start
  • Better brighter energy
  • Feeling almost as if my goals are accomplished already and that I have everything I have ever wanted
30 Likes

Another hearty testimonial for this glorious potion!

My creativity has gone into overdrive! I was feeling like I couldn’t finish up a project I had started a week ago, when it just came together! I have been really giving the potion some love since yesterday, and yes, I found the Zone :slight_smile:

33 Likes

I had an accident on my bicycle today me against a car it was green for both me on the bycicle lane and car to turn to right from the opposite direction over the straight line i was driving we collided because he didn’t see me normally he woul have to stop with laws in Austria and almost nothing happened only a minor bend to the handle bar and fender of the front tire and a little scare.
Well some may see it as unlucky but well it could have turned out way way way worse.

Also i listened to this a bunch also since i have it ergo yesterday I registered for and will continue my education which i stopped in 2020.

23 Likes

An unexpected side effect. Every once in awhile food has crossed my mind today but it’s mid afternoon and I have not had the slightest inclination to eat.

14 Likes

Think its a good thing but it made me so sad, i cut off a toxic friend, i called her manipulative to her face like all of a sudden i was aruing with her that i didn’t want to stay at this party and she was tryna force me into staying with her, she did some things during the friendship that are healla manipulative and she is diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder and narcicism and also manipulation is her thing to everyone. I dealt with that because she has problems and she is a good person with feelings and empathy she just has those manipulative tactics that, that night made me tell her and run away from her from the party. Its weird as i try to talk things out and never personally point the finger at people unless they attack me verbally directly, she was calm tryna convince me and i told her she was manipulative and went away. Was that supposed to mean? we’ve been friends for 2 years and i never done or said anything like that. Now this morning i feel like shit :( because its not my comfort zone to tell people in their face their bullshit or confront, we may become friends again in the future or we may talk soon when deep down i don’t know if i want to. she has things in my house, i have clothes in hers so its a bit messed up i don’t really know if its related to this field though, its something out of the ordinary that happened and because i used this i wanted to share

3 Likes

(DISCLAIMER, I DONT HAVE THIS FIELD, WHAT I REFER IN THE FOLLOWING TEXT ARE NOT THE EFFECTS OF THE FIELD)

First execution of getting it trough harnessing luck.

Ascensionaut to place myself on an higher vibrational level, followed by the Probability Wave to set the intention, then let it go without bothering it with interferences of any sort.

Probably having Environmental Energy Accumulator and Vibrational Risers for the Environment on loop 24/7 in my room could have affected the process in a positive way

Or is just randomness doing it’s thing😉

We will see what it awaits next, but being the first shot and already seeing an outcome, i may say, it looks good.

(Not endorsing gambling as a money machine tool, it is an Entropical system, your mind can produce for sure something much more elegant!)

6 Likes

you live in Italy :smiley:

1 Like

Yup!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Disputes Thread

Someone who has bought the audio and wants to be my partner :joy: :joy:, I’ll do all the work I just need you to put the audio in and that’s it haha :rofl:

Sounds like eating four leaf clover
hqdefault

9 Likes