Aureus Fortuna

I this weird? My luck keeps increasing that it seems so magical and made to benefit me in an almost supernatural way.
Last time i commented on here i found my golden bracelet gift by a friend lost almost 2 months ago but never been found and one day in the most random place in my freaking closet i found it in a freaking t-shirt and was definetly surprised and commented but today i lost my keys and you may think i loose too many things and it seems quite true but since this audio i find them in the most random place, as i was saying previously my keys were lost i couldn’t find them at home anywhere , even my father search for them and i go today to my grams and they are on the table, I’m surprised and that’s why I say it’s almost supernatural luck because I’ve been on my father’s house for days and wasn’t on my grams house for days and 2 days ago i went to a party and arrive late at home and used my keys i never was in my grams and today when i lay my feet on her house for the first time in days they were here? How? Like wtf is this? Lol

8 Likes

Also I commented i broke my friendship with my bff also in the most random unexpected way, they were no fights i just fuck off and distance myself from her at a party with no too much reasoning behind that night, we were having fun i felt uncomfortable and forced and knew she was not good influence for me, other friends told me to stop hanging out with her i told them not because she had a good heart, but having goods hearts does not mean you will not take big advantage of others with even more pure hearts. I feel like till this day this was orchestrated by the universe. This friend has a good heart but her surrounding is a mess all drama, lies, subtle manipulation I’m just surprised it took me that night were there was no actual reason for me to leave when i actually did. I surely feel like it was an inspired divine call and action that while drunk i said goodbye i don’t want to be near you, your bad for me, in a respectable tone, I’m a people pleaser and i never cut off anyone unless it’s very very bad and even in these situations i still say

1 Like

I will keep updating as long as I am able too. I will try now to guide this field into what direction i want my luck to go, since i didn’t have any intentions while using it, now i will use it with purpose

1 Like

If I understand correctly, the friendship broke up after listening to this?

1 Like

Yes… definetly but i read this now in the description of the field quote=“Nice2knowU, post:1, topic:87069”]
From decisive action to crucial decisions, Aureus Fortuna ensures that victory is within reach.
[/quote]

1 Like

Amazing

1 Like

It’s very hard for me to break friendships even if they are toxic, i am a big people pleaser and can’t let go so it was just weird coming from me to leave a friend in the middle of the party because i was feeling too uncomfortable with the present with this friend and with the past experiences i had with her, it may not sound amusing to you, but it is coming from me

I guess, who knows, maybe a new friendship is on the way.
Best wishes.

3 Likes

Thank you. Wish you luck too!

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

I can now simply think of this audio, loop it in my mind, and in a relaxed state think of a project that needs working on, and ideas come magically pouring in.

Highly suggest you to have a notebook at the ready with this. Or take quick notes on your phone like me

33 Likes

I’d love to see some feedback / stories / impressions here? :relaxed:

My intuition is telling me this is a super important field

8 Likes

Yes me too.
One thought I had the other day was to use two devices, one playing this, and on the other maybe…

• Woven worlds series (any)
  • Visionary entrepreneur / startup wunderkind / any business field
  • Divine Will (from the Mythic album)

Etc

Just ideas, I haven’t tried yet.
Simply letting Aureus act as a massive catalyst and then using the fields from the second device as a push and driving force.

Man… Good times :dizzy:

22 Likes

I bought it yesterday. Nothing to report in terms of results so far. However it does hit me hard, not sure why.

3 Likes

I bought this field 2 days earlier and I passed the job interview today😁. Still waiting to see more desired results and my success stories.

43 Likes

Congrats dude

9 Likes

8 Likes

Congrats! :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Congrats for result and thanks for sharing.
Please, keep us informed about all the benefits obtained from listening to this field.
Best wishes!

2 Likes

Any more testimonials please? Considering getting this one. Thanks

2 Likes