Question on Overexposure

By the way, I’m not feeling negative that’s not it. I’m drained, exhausted, empty from a lack of energy and tension in my higher chakra’s. I barely feel my body, it’s almost like I’m floating outside of the body all the time.

Grounding did not work however.

Have you tried The Schumann Resonance, maybe?

1 Like

Are you vegetarian by any means?

1 Like

Hi @anon25711007 and @noname, thank you for helping me out. None of those work… the problem is more subconscious and related to the stress I’m going through right now.

Not a vegetarian, no. In fact, I’ve been adapting my diet and nutrients for optimal health, I’ve gone through a lot of tests and my body is absolutely healthy. The problem is energetic/subconscious.

1 Like

So far the Soul Series, Alchemy Series, and Etheric Cord Cutting have the most impact on my energy.

I’m considering purchase the chakra series and working these three series intermingled for awhile. Does anyone have experience with this?

It seems like you still have strong energetic attachments from that toxic relationship which is why you notice better results with those particular fields. Your energy has been drained through those attachments.

Do you only have the Soul Restoration (Brow/Forehead Storage Center) and not the Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center) as well? Taken from description:

"What this does is work on repairing your heart energy center, it seals and removes any energetic drainage cords and links that may be draining your energy or taking advantage of you.

This center is where your emotional center is and also a major storage center that is probably the part that usually has the most energetic drainage and parasitic connections."

Mental anguish that you feel in your head from a relationship usually corresponds to emotional pain in your heart. If you haven’t already done so maybe you should read through the Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence audio thread too about the heart/mind connection and coherence.

1 Like

Hi buddy,

Yes a big chunk is definitely related to that relationship. It’s been like this for over a year — but even then I’m not as bothered with the emotions. What is bothering me is this weirdness, this odd state of consciousness that I’m in. I can barely smell or taste things, have no sexual pleasure, or I essentially do not enjoy anything related to Earth plane because it feels as if I’m not in my body.

Yes, I do have all the fields. I’ve been going through each of them several times a day and using the internal alchemy in between. It does have an affect but the brain pressure is still there. It has lessened a lot though in that my third eye for 2/4 of the day does not hurt anymore but the pressure is essentially there from the moment I wake up and go to sleep.

I know for a fact the problem is 90% to subliminal I have exposed myself to for the past year. They gave me imposter syndrome, just so many negative side-effects. I was always happy, confident, humorous, uplifting, etc but when I started listening to that crap it exhausted me, brought out so much trauma, pain, fear all at once and since then I’ve been having headaches, and my Soul feels fragmented like it does not want to get in my body anymore.

Sure the relationship thing was a part of it but it’s not big deal compared to what I’ve gone through.

My whole life feels unstable right now.

Ever since I’ve been trying to fix my energy because if my Mind/Body/Spirit is whole and healthy again I can finally, once and for all put an end to this suffering and transform my life for the better.

But I need a functioning and healthy body and mind for that.

I will keep going with the Soul Restoration and Alchemy Series in the hopes that things work out for the better.

I’m always open for new suggestions, if anyone thinks he or she can help me I will give whatever at try. At this point I just want to live life again.

When you brought up Mind/Body/Spirit what popped up in my head was Mythic which has 3 separate audio fields.

It is a bit pricey but worth a read through anyway of the thread.

Last thing I wanted to check was if you already had Torsion Field and The Mana Circuit added to your stacks, both available on Patreon or free on Youtube. Not only do they help enhance the integration of other fields but The Mana Circuits is energizing and upgrades your energy system with regular long term usage.

Besides that maybe add Energy Blockage Removal once or twice a day which both dissolves energy blockages and stimulates/grows your chakras. You can still do individual chakra work on top of that. Since you are having some results with the Soul Restoration and Internal Alchemy series then keep those, even gradual progress is good until it adds up to a major shift.

Just checking to see if you are aware that The Energetic Alchemy - Ancient Arts album is a newer and considered by most to be upgraded version of The Internal Alchemy series? Unless The Internal Alchemy series works better for you since some still prefer that to the newer counterpart.

Anyway I wish you well and hope to hear of your success and breakthrough in the near future.

2 Likes

Hey buddy!

I’ll be giving those two a shot, tried Mana circuits already but not extensively, perhaps they’ll make a difference.

Neither have I tried Energy Blockage Removal, that one seems promising. I’ll add it in before doing the Soul Restoration intermingled with the Energetic Alchemy Series. And Yes, I’ve been using the latest version (on Spotify though), I tried to purchase it on Amazon and it gave me an error… so I was unsuccessful at acquiring them.

Then again, someone here the forum mentioned I can purchase them on Itunes and directly download them on my laptop so that’s what it looks like I’m going to do.

Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

To be honest the Energetic Alchemy Series is my favorite, in tandem with the Soul Restoration Series it is really powerful.

I hope purchasing them on Itunes will allow me to download them directly on my laptop.

Both of those series have to do with Jing, Chi and Shen and since you feel the most effectiveness from them I would like to suggest another series for you to consider to put on your budget planning.

That would be the Negentropic Jing, Chi and Shen audio fields only available on Teespring. To quote from their descriptions:

" Crafted in a way to use in your meditative practices etc to bring you closer to a state of regeneration and inner power…"

Negentropic Jing :“The Yin and Yang Jing transform to create and replenish each other, Yang Jing circulates through the eight extraordinary vessels and transforms to become and replenish yin in turn the marrow becomes blood, body fluid and semen”

Chi: “Focus here on bones to marrow and all internal organs not including the brain”

Shen: “Focus here on blood, consciousness, mind and brain.”

Also if you haven’t already done so maybe try playing Ojas Refined and Defined a few times and see how you feel. Ojas is different but it is maybe better described as related to life energy? This one is on Patreon and free on Youtube.

Edit: Aura and Energy Body Repair goes well in the stack with the Soul Restoration series.

1 Like

Thank you for that, the Negentropic Alchemy Series is another 300 bucks that I might consider in the future, for now, however, I’m going to use what I have.

Honestly, the field that affects me the most is Etheric Cord Cutter.

Anything that increases my energy levels seem to reduce my headaches, and gets me to feel more and more normal.

I believe it is because of the internal processing of these subliminal’s, still ongoing and requires so much mental energy that it is draining me and at the same time giving me a lot of tension, stress, not in the body but in the brain and mind. I think this is preventing me from being in the Heart space or grounding my Soul fully in the body.

1 Like

Yes, the energy body repair and blockage removal it is not doing much. I feel this is because I’m not negative, or feeling negative consciously – it is more the subconscious, and those audios especially the Aura one from Patreon drains me because it removes energy.

Perhaps the Internal Alchemical Crucible, Cord Cutter, Brain Refresher, Cosmo-Vault (if you’re a Patreon) and maybe then move onto negentropic fields. Also perhaps stress relief before starting any field.

2 Likes

Truly incredible how quickly the following stack has affected me.

Using Healing Pod > DNA Repair > Smart Stem Cells > Skin Regeneration > Scar Tissue Repair

I’ve noticed how the Healing Pod alongside DNA Repair has very interesting effects on the cells that are created by Smart Stem Cells. It creates almost pure, heavily divine, and sacred cells that can then be used for Skin Regeneration and Scar Tissue Repair.

Significant!

The fields to me, feel like living entities, living forms of intelligence that interact with each other and work together to do what they are programmed to do. I feel they are also evolving, growing and getting a life of their own. Our consciousness also interacts with them, not the Ego but the Soul, in subtle ways, without language or constructs just with INTENT as we use them.

5 Likes

Hombres, according to your personal experience what’s the best way to run a stack? I’ve been thinking of going through each once 3 times a day or doing each 3 times once a day in the evening before sleep… I’m open to other suggestions as well.

1 Like

Is Advanced Healing, DNA Repair, Smart Stem Cells, Skin Regeneration, Skin Scarring Repair a good stack, or too many fields?

What has been the general consensus?

1 Like

Don’t loop the advanced field. 1-2 times is enough but just see how your body react to it. The audios you mentioned are okay

1 Like

I’m was seeing a lot of benefits from DNA Repair, a little bit Smart Stem Cells, a little bit of Skin Regeneration, and Skin Scarring Repair but not as much as when I listened to it for hours… some videos mention a maximum like 2-3 loops at most and those have very significant effects even at low loops but I feel with the other audios for quantum leaps it has to be looped.

My skin got very very clean though and it seem to last several days even after listening to it.

But I’m kinda trying to heal wounds on my face from an injury I had several weeks ago and while the wounds have mostly closed they are still very red from inflammation.

I was using Healing Pod instead of Advanced Healing and now I’m considering changing them around.

@anon25711007, what’s your advance?

Or anyone else, I’m always open for suggestions.

1 Like

I feel that Skin Scarring Repair is not improving upon the wounds but rather making them worse. It’s closed now and new tissue has grown into the wounds but when I use Skin Scarring Repair it is almost like that tissue is being removed again, or worsened one way or another.

Thinking it might be better to replace that one with Advanced Healing instead, and if the wounds in fact become scars I think I should use the Skin Scarring Repair. However, right now it’s still in the healing process therefore I think the Skin Scarring Repair field is having reverse effects.

If the new skin gets a different tan like browner instead of pinkish compared to the other skin would the Glutathione field even this out? I read that it has the ability to reset skin to its original color?