Question on Overexposure

Hello there,

so recently I’ve started to use these audios with great success, I see results very quickly, and they help a lot.

Now, I’m curious whether I’m overexposing myself because I’m having a headache or rather a pressure and tension in my head, particularly the crown and third eye area. It have a difficulty to think clearly, focus and concentrate is dis-comfortable, I feel tension too. Almost as if all the energy is concentrated and stuck in the head.

Am I listening too much?

Is 3 loops each of a 4-5 audio stack morning/evening okay?

For example –

1. DNA Repair
  2. Skin Regeneration
  3. Amniotic Healing Pod
  4. Skin Scarring Repair
  5. Plasma Glass Skin

I was also considering replacing or adding Glutathion with DNA Repair, but I feel it is going to be too much.

What’s your experience been on a balanced stack and in terms of exposure time for optimal results without overwhelming the energy system?

1 Like

Could be. One way to tell is to dial back your listening and see what happens for you.

Everyone’s different. For some, depending on the audios, that could be okay, but different audios, for those same people, could be too much.

And with different people, that could be too much for them. You really have to play around with it and see what is most comfortable for you.

Listen to your inner wisdom.

Everyone’s energy system is different. Each of our journeys with these fields are individual. Plus our own preferences are different as well. There are those of us who are members of the “No Gain without Pain” school whilst others of us have different preferences.

You’re already having your feedback. Adjust your listening according to your feedback and your preferences.

7 Likes

Wow, this is so helpful, thank you a lot!

1 Like

It’s not even tiredness, and I have been struggling with this for a long-time. It’s not like a headache either since painkillers have no effect on it. Just feeling an overwhelmed nervous system, especially in the brain – almost like it is fried, a huge pressure in the brain too.

I’m desperately seeking the cure for this as I have no idea what it is causing.

Are there any fields that might help?

1 Like

it can help others provide more personalized suggestions if you mentioned what you do on a normal day.

initially it sounds like you might not be sleeping enough because the brain is overworked.

our immune system and ability to heal kicks in when we’re resting and it can’t start if we’re in survival mode.

what is causing stress in your life?

1 Like

My life is a little bit a mess right now. I have to start from the beginning, nothing internal is materialised.

I think this is causing A LOT of stress, I’m also going through a heart break and I have sleeping and eating difficulties. I barely feel anything, I do not feel pleasure nor joy nor love I feel barely feel passion or ambition. This is only the case when I have the headache — I do not think it is a physical matter. I think it is an energetic thing.

I’m not sure how to solve it at this point I have tried almost everything. The accident I had was also a sign of the universe I think, a message that I’m not on a healthy path and I want to change that.

Honestly I have a difficulty thinking properly and being in the Now. (Only when I have the migraine / headaches). But like I said painkillers do not work, it’s like my energy body is overworked / stimulated and it is out of juice. I often feel exhausted but not tired from a lack of sleep, just exhausted energetically.

How can I solve this? Yes, solutions have been provided but it’s nothing I have not yet tried…

I also feel like I am losing myself, my self-identity who I am and my place in the world but also self-love and respect. And I’m feeling so drained that I have difficulty changing it around.

1 Like

I am sorry for what you going through. I wish you to get better.

As for the field suggestions I would like to recommend

For better future

To help remove negative thinking

And to gain hope again

1 Like

Have you tried The Brain Refresher from the new album Lesser Diamonds released on Patreon? That sounds like it would help with the symptoms you said about your head.

Also have you read through the Hakuin’s Healing Egg thread? It helps balance your energy and internal organs, may help in grounding. If you are over-exposed then the Automated Grounding audio on Patreon should help.

3 Likes

Thank you all, I will try the suggestions and observe whether they make a difference — so far nothing has solved the headaches.

Painkillers due not work and I almost know with certainty this is an energetic condition. It feels like my Soul is stuck in the head and going no lower. Almost as if the kundalini energy is stuck in the head.

I hope perhaps the grounding video will help me to ground that energy into Earth? At least, I hope so.

@Milamber do you know what the difference is between the Patreon and Gumroad version of grounding?

That’s exactly what it’ll do.

They are the same.

1 Like

@Milamber, hi buddy I tried the Brain Refresher, not much of an effect. @noname, the Automatic Grounding did not affect me either.

So far the only audio which had somewhat of an effect on me was the Internal Alchemy Series, Brain/Forehead Restoration especially, and the Cord-Cutter one gave me a lot of additional energy… I know for a fact a lot of the mental anguish is from a toxic relationship to a person I have now let go of… I also touched a moldavite yesterday and cried for the entire day and simply put a stop to that relationship entirely.

I’m going to purchase the Crown / Third Eye chakra one from the Chakra Series, perhaps that one will have a benefit.

1 Like

By the way, I’m not feeling negative that’s not it. I’m drained, exhausted, empty from a lack of energy and tension in my higher chakra’s. I barely feel my body, it’s almost like I’m floating outside of the body all the time.

Grounding did not work however.

Have you tried The Schumann Resonance, maybe?

1 Like

Are you vegetarian by any means?

1 Like

Hi @anon25711007 and @noname, thank you for helping me out. None of those work… the problem is more subconscious and related to the stress I’m going through right now.

Not a vegetarian, no. In fact, I’ve been adapting my diet and nutrients for optimal health, I’ve gone through a lot of tests and my body is absolutely healthy. The problem is energetic/subconscious.

1 Like

So far the Soul Series, Alchemy Series, and Etheric Cord Cutting have the most impact on my energy.

I’m considering purchase the chakra series and working these three series intermingled for awhile. Does anyone have experience with this?

It seems like you still have strong energetic attachments from that toxic relationship which is why you notice better results with those particular fields. Your energy has been drained through those attachments.

Do you only have the Soul Restoration (Brow/Forehead Storage Center) and not the Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center) as well? Taken from description:

"What this does is work on repairing your heart energy center, it seals and removes any energetic drainage cords and links that may be draining your energy or taking advantage of you.

This center is where your emotional center is and also a major storage center that is probably the part that usually has the most energetic drainage and parasitic connections."

Mental anguish that you feel in your head from a relationship usually corresponds to emotional pain in your heart. If you haven’t already done so maybe you should read through the Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence audio thread too about the heart/mind connection and coherence.

1 Like

Hi buddy,

Yes a big chunk is definitely related to that relationship. It’s been like this for over a year — but even then I’m not as bothered with the emotions. What is bothering me is this weirdness, this odd state of consciousness that I’m in. I can barely smell or taste things, have no sexual pleasure, or I essentially do not enjoy anything related to Earth plane because it feels as if I’m not in my body.

Yes, I do have all the fields. I’ve been going through each of them several times a day and using the internal alchemy in between. It does have an affect but the brain pressure is still there. It has lessened a lot though in that my third eye for 2/4 of the day does not hurt anymore but the pressure is essentially there from the moment I wake up and go to sleep.

I know for a fact the problem is 90% to subliminal I have exposed myself to for the past year. They gave me imposter syndrome, just so many negative side-effects. I was always happy, confident, humorous, uplifting, etc but when I started listening to that crap it exhausted me, brought out so much trauma, pain, fear all at once and since then I’ve been having headaches, and my Soul feels fragmented like it does not want to get in my body anymore.

Sure the relationship thing was a part of it but it’s not big deal compared to what I’ve gone through.

My whole life feels unstable right now.

Ever since I’ve been trying to fix my energy because if my Mind/Body/Spirit is whole and healthy again I can finally, once and for all put an end to this suffering and transform my life for the better.

But I need a functioning and healthy body and mind for that.

I will keep going with the Soul Restoration and Alchemy Series in the hopes that things work out for the better.

I’m always open for new suggestions, if anyone thinks he or she can help me I will give whatever at try. At this point I just want to live life again.

When you brought up Mind/Body/Spirit what popped up in my head was Mythic which has 3 separate audio fields.

It is a bit pricey but worth a read through anyway of the thread.

Last thing I wanted to check was if you already had Torsion Field and The Mana Circuit added to your stacks, both available on Patreon or free on Youtube. Not only do they help enhance the integration of other fields but The Mana Circuits is energizing and upgrades your energy system with regular long term usage.

Besides that maybe add Energy Blockage Removal once or twice a day which both dissolves energy blockages and stimulates/grows your chakras. You can still do individual chakra work on top of that. Since you are having some results with the Soul Restoration and Internal Alchemy series then keep those, even gradual progress is good until it adds up to a major shift.

Just checking to see if you are aware that The Energetic Alchemy - Ancient Arts album is a newer and considered by most to be upgraded version of The Internal Alchemy series? Unless The Internal Alchemy series works better for you since some still prefer that to the newer counterpart.

Anyway I wish you well and hope to hear of your success and breakthrough in the near future.

2 Likes