The Internal Alchemical Crucible

:zipper_mouth_face: :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

But they’re Italian, are you sure they’re not just talking about the weather? :crazy_face::crazy_face::kissing_heart:

13 Likes

Plasma Flower!!!

14 Likes

Except that libido part, this field is a pure gold. I can feel a astonishing sense of bliss & super consciousness power from within :pray:! Sincerely Hoping our @Captain_Nemo comes up with something like “Libido booster” as a seperate audio booster for young age couples :wink: :))

7 Likes

Well you have already testosterone field, and ladies estrogen one
Both are for increasing libido, right

6 Likes

As several of you asked me what this audio does, here are my thoughts.

The Bandhas - or locks - essentially can be seen as tummo and microscopic and macroscopic orbits combined into one.

The way things work in classical Hatha yoga is:

• One develops sufficient quantity of Prana (lifeforce) by practices such as Pranayama (breathwork), Meditation, Yogic postures (asanas) and by conserving vital energy.
  • Once this is accomplished, which can range from 11 months to decades based on the individual’s progress, we start adding these bandhas (locks) one by one, perfecting each of them. Think of these are gradually developing the three Dantiens.
  • Once the three are perfected, they are combined, along with Pranayama (or called Kriya in some schools) where the prana is circulated within the energy body, while the body is locked through these three locks to generate a vacuum like effect.

This produces three effects. A tummo like psychic heat, orbit like circulation and a vacuum effect - all working synergistically to:

• Unblock all chakras, meridians and channels
  • Burn away physiological issues (like the three doshas), kleshas (mental imbalances) and psychic debris
  • Awaken the Kundalini (at an advanced stage of accomplishment. I am writing this for the sake of correctness and completeness, and no, listening to this audio will not awaken Kundalini or drive you insane or any of those numerous Kundalini-related misconceptions)
  • The cauldron like effect, combined with vacuum+circulation refines the lifeforce in myriad ways and circulates it all over the energetic body.

What do you get out of this? Physical vitality, improved organ functioning, mental clarity, propels you into meditation (Dhyana - absorptive meditation, Pratyahara - withdrawal of the mind from external, distracting sensory stimuli) and a whole lot of things. Essentially, this is an entire Alchemy built into one audio.

This would take years of hard work to accomplish, and often required conservation of vital body essence. But now, we have the Ojas audio! Combine the Ojas track and this one and see the magick unfold!! And these fields enhance and improve the actual practices themselves so they are “amped” up. Like I always say, all of Dream’s fields have three aspects:

• The energetic fields of the practice/concept
  • “Extra” woowoo that is written in the field description
  • “Extra extra” woowoo that is there, but only Dream knows and we hear them from people when they start reporting amazing testimonials.

@Captain_Nemo, thanks a lot for making these two tracks available, and for free. :pray:

86 Likes

Thank you for breaking this down for us normies :grin::pray:

10 Likes

I feel like dream is psychically connected to us, he knows what we need and i really needed this like seriously, Ive been struggling with mood swings for a long time but this is the first time in my life that I actually feel calm proposed and amazing. Thank you

25 Likes

Will this field be available for download at all? I listen to my playlists offline

3 Likes

I always get confused whenever I see your pfp at first and think “wait, I didn’t post that” lol

5 Likes

Hahaha I’ve had people message me asking why you changed your name from mctoran :rofl:

7 Likes

All on this forum are psychically connected :eyes: :nerd_face:

8 Likes

I feel like i’m getting much more of an “Ego Dissolution” effect from this audio than the actual Ego Dissolution one on dream seeds.

14 Likes

essence of mantra does that for me!

i still listen to ego dissolution here and there as a fortifier.

8 Likes

Meanwhile I get that effect really badly a day after I loop Alien Intercession 10+ times.

Really, really, really should start doing that again. Especially since I charged my moldavite to the sun and back now.

4 Likes

Yeppp

And thank you @Maoshan_Wanderer as always :clap::clap:

6 Likes

:smile:

2 Likes

Why Chi after Jing?

1 Like

Jing converts to chi, which in turn converts to shen. That’s the full alchemical process.

11 Likes

All I’m going to say is, after my experiences with this audio over the last 12 hours, this is a staple in my ascension toolbox

19 Likes