The Internal Alchemical Crucible

Crucible Review

So Imagine this…

But the magnet is crucible and it stays in the air. Once done, it zooms away when the field is done playing.

My official morning stack is now:

Blueprint of Life
Ojas
Crucible

Crucible just pulls aways everything that “shouldn’t” be there for you to be in your optimal condition. The only difference is that I can feel the pull from all the way in the bottom of my energy system to the top.

Took me three loops to feel a full “clean” effect the first time, now in about one or two loops, I get that effect. Highly dependent on what “work” I did while I was sleeping.

I just love that most consciousness fields now also help with the body so it’s dual-action.

44 Likes

@Angelgome, Thank you for your insights.

A clarification, please: When you talk about “3 loops,” is that each of the fields, in sequence, 3 times? Or is that BoLx3, Ojas x3, Cruciblex3?

Thanks in advance!

6 Likes

Same field 3x and move on to the next.

10 Likes

@anon22855873 Thanks!

4 Likes

So, does it behave like BPIL?

1 Like

No idea how you’re coming to the conclusion that a field that is working on your energy system and physical is the same as another field that helps you on guiding you towards the best path in your life.

10 Likes

You wrote

Which is what BPIL does too.

2 Likes

How do you know what BPIL does?
Have you used it for 6+ months?

1 Like

I have read the feedback from those who have used it or who know the features

1 Like

Eh, no.

4 Likes

Jing transmutes into chi

2 Likes

Actually I think your question makes sense.

I would even say in a way yes, though in a way everything is the same, so let’s not get very philosophical :laughing:

Since your outside world is a representation of the inside, yes it will help you achieve something that is like a “cleaner” version of your life.
I see this at work where some inner work I’ve done seemed to act like an earthquake in the outside world, moving things around, people being fired or leaving voluntarily, transfer to other departments or countries etc.
Of course correlation Vs causation… so everyone can believe what they want but that’s my experience.

6 Likes

True, if we look at Sapien’s path in the last weeks / months, we understand that it is directed towards the original;

• he eliminated Matchmaker and does not propose it again, that I understand how to enhance what one should have been by eliminating what one has become, but he has kept both BPIL and Reach for the Stars;
  • all the negentropic series to restore what one was originally, starting from the biological level up to the spiritual level
  • above all Blueprint, which is the main core of this path

I therefore think that this field is a natural consequence of the Captain’s path, which from around the date of last December 21st has had an even greater expansion, truly colossal.

18 Likes

For this audio and all other internal alchemy audios, do the rules of not practicing qigong right after meal and not taking bath right after qigong practice apply? Thank you.

3 Likes

I wondered that too but now I think those rules don’t apply here. Doing a bandha after a meal can cause you extreme discomfort but that doesn’t happen with these fields, you can use them anytime. At least that’s what I think…

2 Likes

Thank you. I was gonna share the video with my parents. I don’t think they know about these rules. So, I want to make sure either way first.

4 Likes

Just want to add in/clarify some info.
When they eliminated “Matchmaker” tag it was because people complained they weren’t getting results. On further examination it was revealed that most weren’t using it properly. The idea is that they were supposed to socialize and most people complaining weren’t doing that, along other things. DW or Sammie wrote a post about this. (This was pre-Covid) The tag on switchover to the new website wasn’t bought back.

Then DW made “The Socializer” tag. This tag so far hasn’t been bought back.

15 Likes

So, here’s an early review for this field.

This one and OJAS are quite the thing.
When you are growing up you start by being a vacuum in this world. Slowly, day by day, you start to literally vacuum people’s beliefs, limits, emotions and such. Depending on your sensitivity, you can “get away with it” (without “much” physical harm) but you incorporate them as your existence.

You know, when people are being upfront negativity and you vacuum those feelings, they don’t leave you. So, you’re basically accumulating a wide load of trash on this Earth. To make matters worse, we tend to hear negative things more and inevitably “vacuum” more also.

Currently the news and the world seem to be quite negative and people are really full of it. So, any energy you draw needs to be transformed/transmuted, otherwise becomes stagnant cold energy. Spirituality, energy sensivity, has never been this important in this day and age!

WHAT DOES THE FIELD DO?

This field, similarly to OJAS, accomplishes in a short-time manner, what many practicioners go through months! Some even years. It literally removes the cap from your negativity and it startes coming out.
Any repressed emotions, traumatic events, deep buried thoughts, subconscious beliefs, will literally start burning and getting removed from you.

Why you need to be careful?!

If you haven’t done any healing, limits removal, transmutation/transformation (upbringing) of energies, you might literally burn yourself.

Burning negativity is great but should be done in a sensible manner, to avoid something as this:

What you want to do is slowly incorporate this in a stack and I would suggest at the beginning of the day, because this thing is “heavy”.

• Crucible (1x)
  • Ojas (1x)

You can place negentropy stuff before or afterwards Crucible, in my opinion. HOWEVER, most likely you’ll need grounding regardless.

Careful and avoid burn outs.

Thanks for the great field @Captain_Nemo

48 Likes

Crucible and Ojas, 1 time a day?

1 Like

@TF_CAD
That’s the approach I’m currently going. And honestly it’s not needed more.
Being high or with too much energy is pointless if you don’t know how to use it.

1x a day proves to be efficient in moving every energy within me and feeling hot throughout the day. Sometimes I use Oja’s twice.

And the funny thing is, I’m sick. Not funny though, However, someone healthier, should have effects faster. Also, if inexperient it can be quite overwhelming.

I suggest really don’t overdo it. Dream has moved on from making “simple complex” fields, he’s now making “complex complex” fields. Avoid complex consequences.

17 Likes