Mythic (Mythical Combo)

Exactly. I’m mind boggled. I can’t wait to finish my Neg Treasures series right now.

11 Likes

Me, three!

13 Likes

Im sorry but im absolutely mesmerized by that fox not only because how beautiful it is but because of its nature and personality traits its making me giggle feeling butterflies in my stomach…

Just look at it all cute sneakily making its way in every corner of every cell silently repairing everything and infusing them with magic healing and powers with a wink and all haha

Thats what its making me feel when i look at it

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

36 Likes

And I will have to exerce extreme Self control to not use it right now as it is bed time for me.

10 Likes

The way I read the OP, it seems so much more than that, to me.

3 Likes

That’s my assumption too!

30 Likes

What… ok I’m literally close to crying. Wow :dizzy: :two_hearts: :sparkles: @Captain_Nemo I feel like you are actually reading my mind and my physical healing needs :pray: :two_hearts: This combo has all the elements that have most recently been “coming to me” upon listening to BoL when meditating/asking for healing and subsequent browsing around the forum.

Lol, exactly this :point_up_2::100: !

Thank you So Much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :sparkling_heart:

26 Likes

How long is each field?

Can’t check all now while using Detoxed Plasmatron, but this one is 4:30.

8 Likes

Just tryna live a normal life out here, okay? :roll_eyes::skull:.

13 Likes

Looks like we gonna see some good ass testimonials

13 Likes

divine will!

12 Likes

:joy::joy:

8 Likes
  • Detoxed Plasmatron Life: 4:30
  • Divine Will: 8:00
  • Full Body Negentropic Coherence: 14:00
45 Likes

Divine Will Is the most immaculate feeling of purity. It’s like being in complete union with your Higher Self and even above. It makes me long to just let go of everything and immerse my whole self into the Divine Unknowable. Complete surrender.:pray:

My favorite field of its kind. No doubt. This experience is just beyond what words can describe of course. That’s the nature of Divine Will.

60 Likes

This looks great. I was going to finally get Eternity this weekend while the Shop is open but now I’m :thinking: about this one.

10 Likes

So I guess dream was bored and thought,why not make a field that is pure omnipotence,by utilising other complex fields,then spice it with some other stuff.I cant afford this at the moment,but for all others who can-U cant go wrong when it comes to buying this,and its worth every single dollar,plz dont complain about the price.

40 Likes

:100:

24 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

14 Likes

Oh… I’m about that life :sunglasses:

16 Likes