Crowd Project, Wealth mantras

I think u posted the default link, and not ur affiliate link, please check :)
You need to use the one received in the email.

3 Likes

Does it have 8 separate mantras or is it mix of 8 mantras?

2 Likes

Oh, that’s the one in my email from gumroad. Let me recheck

2 Likes

Its a mix of 8 separate mantras :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Wow. Sooo time effective.

Is cake just a mixture of flour, eggs, sugar, and baking powder? It is more than that… It is a synergy of all of these - in specific measures, aided by a specific recipe and the skill of baking it. If you eat flour, eggs, sugar either together or one after another, does it feel like you ate a cake? Nope…

Similarly, the field is hardly a bunch of mantras thrown into a bowl. It is a woven synergy that is more than just a bunch of mantras thrown together or stacked on top of each other…

26 Likes

https://gumroad.com/a/145859699/rduzhd click here to buy

4 Likes

None of the links work for me its all 71 pounds.

1 Like

We don’t get a discount, but we get a percentage of the sale
@Inspector

5 Likes

Ohh

2 Likes

I must be real here because the field has really set me up for a very bright mood, and a very beautiful playful energy that it seems like my whole being, aura, and vibration are all inviting for prosperity!

And I have only played this field twice!

I have this push to continue doing what I am doing, thee is a fearlessness pinch to it too… And generally, very comforting.

Thank you so much captain, this is such a beautiful creation!

16 Likes

Should I create a test thread for this field or someone who owns it should and in the test thread their should not be afflicted links.

3 Likes

WEALTH MANTRA MEDITATIONS AFFILIATE LINK :money_with_wings: :money_mouth_face: :moneybag:

5 Likes

I’m a little confused by what you’re asking.

If you’re asking about a testimony thread with no affiliate links, that’s already been created here:
Wealth Mantra Meditations - No affiliate link

3 Likes

so the price will always be 71 euros? I hope to get it next month as it’s cheaper than any wealth audios this time.

2 Likes

Thank you lol I seen it after i made the comment nice.
I was worried that peoples experience with the field will get lost in all the different threads.

3 Likes

Until a sale occurs, yes, the price will always be 71 euros, regardless of which affiliate link you click on.

That being said, if you do your research (maybe in the Classifieds section) I’ve seen that some of our forum friends are offering things like sending energy to you through one of their NFTs and things like that, when you purchase through their affiliate link.

So, if that’s of interest to you, you might want to read through the threads in the Classifieds section as a start.

5 Likes

You’re welcome!

I understand.

4 Likes

This field is just incredible. So uplifting and empowering…Idk what else to write about it yet.

13 Likes

exactly !

1 Like