Wealth Mantra Meditations - No affiliate link

This is designed to be something that contains the essences and impact of a few specific, archetypes,

mantras, energetic concepts and structures.

This a weaved tapestry of mantras, that target wealth generation and stabilization, maintenance of this abundance and the removal of blockages to this flow.

While wrapping it nicely with some gratitude and the correct measures of each element.

Made as a crowd project I present to you, ‘Wealth Mantra Meditations’

• Shanti Mantra and Ananda hum.
  • Om Vinayakaya Namah
  • Om Ganesh Rinnam Chhindhi Varenyam Hoong Namaah Phutt
  • Kamalatmika - the highest expression of prosperity and hence called a Mahavidya (the great mantra)
  • Dhanada - a deity dedicated to immense riches. She is a Yakshi who works for Kubera and is the true source of his wealth.
  • Kubera - for unseen and unexpected riches
  • Srisukta - a holistic formula for prosperity
  • OM Namo Narayanaya

Wealth Mantra Meditations.jpeg

[No affiliated link / 100% commission to Captain]

42 Likes

Thanks for this lol :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

brave my friend, brave,
how are you feeling? :smiley:

6 Likes

We’re such a negentropic community, there is not one angry servitor at my door :hugs:

19 Likes

Affiliate links are cool and all. I just want to know where to find the reviews. So, :heart: .

14 Likes

I would love to read some reviews yet.

3 Likes

I have listened to this one over the past couple of days, each day looping, maybe it was on for 1-2 hours each time.

I feel like it has shifted an internal viewpoint on what wealth actually means. You know how we often are tainted by limiting beliefs about wealth and prosperity? So the first effect i noticed was these beliefs are non existent anymore.

The second effect is a subtle one, but a big realization too. Wealth creation is as much, if not more, a spiritual practice than a physical one. I mean sure, we all have to work on sth (even if that work is becoming a master manifestor), but this work isn’t work anymore, not in the sense that it’s tedious but rather a constant creative process of mindfulness and inspiration.

The third effect i noticed is the ease about finances in general, the knowing that there always is more than enough.

The fourth effect is that i am more focused and streamlined. Before i would jump around too much between different projects and that meant little progress in all of them. Now I’m more centered on one project and that one has got to be finished first before tackling any other. (My guess is this would tie in very well with WW-millions).

The fifth effect is gratitude. I have found myself looking at my wallet, taking out coins and notes, stacking the coins and counting the notes mindfully, being very appreciative of each and every one, even if it’s just a penny. While i write this , the “just a penny” feels wrong. Rather it’s a penny, a whole penny, a full and complete penny. (Sounds nuts yep but i felt it)

Side note: there’s a German saying: Wer den Pfennig nicht ehrt, ist des Geldes nicht wert. Which means whoever doesn’t honor the penny, isn’t worth the money.

The sixth effect, and I’ve confirmed this with the lovely tarot deck (thx @AkiraTheWild ) is the certainty about combining my strengths with my authenticity to create value to many people.

You see I’m fairly clueless about mantras, yet I’ve still noticed these effects. And I’m sure there’s more to come.

You’re very welcome to experience these effects yourself:

Summary

here

32 Likes

@Captain_Nemo What’s the recommended number of times to listen to this? (asking here only because there doesnt seem to be an official thread)

2 Likes

Your “German saying” brings an emotional response every time I read it, I have listened once a day since this was released.

2 Likes

Thank you for this in depth review. It really sounds promising! How is the music? Is it calm enough to be used in a night stack?

3 Likes

its really lovely kind of meditative, contemplative music, as if you are walking through the forest.
yeah i think its good on low volume through the night definitely :ok_hand:t4:

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the extensive description. If i don’t have time to listen during the day I can at least use it at night. With the sale going on I’m going to buy it and see what it will bring me haha.

May you be abundant in every way possible :pray:t4:

3 Likes

aye man, you too :pray:t4:
dont forget to use my link :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks for reminding me because with your swift replies and the information you provided me with I’d be happy to use your link haha.

2 Likes

cheers my friend

3 Likes

We should meditate to this field correct? Is it okay to not meditate to it or is it a requirement?

How much do you want the wealth that these mantras provide?

2 Likes

A lot, but I was just wondering if this field is also like an automated meditation field incase of those days where one does not have time to sit down and meditate to it, not that I don’t want to meditate to it. I’m actually not sure if an automated meditation field exists in the Sapien universe as I have the meditation audio from the energy course, the mindfulness audio, and all brainwave audios, and I meditate to all of them just incase they’re not automated. But yeah, I think my question is a long the lines of, if I can’t meditate to it at any given circumstance, can I get away with passively listening to it?

When you read How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas, you’ll see that Sammy makes the case (as he does elsewhere) that mindful engagement with all the fields amplifies the fields’ effect.

This is why I ask you the question that I did. If you don’t really want the wealth or the assistance that these mantras can provide you, then sure, listen “passively.” If you want that wealth and assistance “a lot,” I would think that your powerful desire (as well as your capital investment in your field) would inspire you to find some attention to give this audio for the few minutes of your day that it requires, even if that means getting up a few minutes earlier in the morning.

You can get away with quite many things in this world. Does getting away with things help you to get what you want? IME, not very often or not for very long.

1 Like

Sorry, I must’ve missed that post. If it was only “a few minutes”, then I wouldn’t have felt the need to ask. Thank you for the info.

1 Like