I think i got most of the important health ones plus MBL, which now?

Here’s my list of what I got in my previous shopping spree a few days ago

Plasma flaunt (health - overall?)
Plasma flower (environmental health?)
Plasma youthful brain (health - repairing from previous drug abuse)
Enigmatic martian jing (spiritual - health, repairing from excessive masturbation/ejaculation?)
Unbreakable (health, inner strength, LOVE it)
Torus weaved respect (external strength, aura of respect in an audio field, haven’t had too much use of it yet)
Charisma and Glamour (external, training myself to be comfortable with attention)
Muscle beyond Limit (Shiiiiiiiit, this one is insane, i’m getting stronger in just a few days than i was after a year of working out wtf? This is the one audio field that makes me know that these fields are actually for real)

Now, let’s say i got like 450$ left to spend on fields for the coming 3 months.

Which ones would you recommend? I feel like negentropic jing should do something for me, even if not externally visible, it should be important, no? I’m 36 and excessively masturbated away my whole 20’s.

I also realize as i’m writing this that my teeth are definitely in need of a strong field, particularly my gums as they’re recessing. So i’m getting plasma gums&teeth.

Now the question is, i so wanna get the Androgenic receptor direct stimulation due to MBL and that one complementing each other so well. But then i won’t be able to get negentropic jing.

I need to be talked out of getting androgenic receptor i think, if not i’m just going to get it & never click this thread again lol. I assume that one is better than hardcore and the focused ones (leg, arms etc).

Is there a better one for wealth than the free one? That would be my second urgency I think

Any advice of what I should get with like $380 left after plasma gums?

1 Like

Wealth Mantra Meditations. I strongly suggest getting it. Extremely powerful and effective, and super generous price.

In my opinion, it’s the best abundance field from the SM library (remember abundance isn’t only about money). It covers so much that it’s almost impossible not to recommend it…

Negentropic Jing is a very good purchase. Then my next suggestions are Blueprint of Life and Smart Cord Cutter. This last one, in my opinion, is the most important paid field (together with Blueprint of Life). I know, bold statement.

7 Likes

Shit, man… haha.

Well, i guess i’m not getting the androgenic one, thanks.
Can you elaborate why negentropic jing is a very good purchase, in particular since i have enigmatic martian jing?

Blue print of life - going to read about it , same with Smart cord cutter

Also, isn’t Woven Worlds - Millions better than wealth mantra? it seems more popular at least. Damn, i got so much reading to do

1 Like

What was i thinking about even considering the androgenic one…? I almost slapped myself just now.

I bought:

1. Shatachandi Yagna
  2. The Navagraha Homam
  3. Wealth Mantra Meditations - No affiliate link

And i still have about $280 left to use on fields.

1 Like

Does it help you so far? I’m really uncomfortable with the attention and if there is something to help with that, would be amazing.

To be honest - I have not yet started it enough to actually make a judgement, i’m currently having audiofield-ADHD and the external ones are at the bottom of my priority list since I feel much more urgency and importance from the internal ones.

I highly recommend Unbreakable though to pair with attention, it mops the floor with extreme confidence (free) field. Unbreakable is internal and Charisma is external, they go hand in hand. Knight mindset would probably help immensely as well, but I have not tried it since I feel unbreakable does it’s job so well for me in terms of confidence and “take action”.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice zanderos :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love what you say about Muscles Beyond Limits. I want to try that one a lot.