Fearlessness

The one and only ultimated booster lol is this replace the subconcious limits removal tag ?

Tes

1 Like

It includes SLR in it.

3 Likes

does this tag remove all kind of fears?

I don’t see any qualifiers in the description, so I would say yes.

2 Likes

I understand why this is priced so highly but god man I wish it was more affordable.

1 Like

Since it’s out of stock, right now at this moment, it’s priceless. :wink:

1 Like

Because quality has its quantity. Imagine you are fearless. Walking in high building while smiling while your friends look at you how the hell he did it!

1 Like

I remember one user talking a while ago that it didn’t work quite well for the fear of heights, if I remember correctly he bought it exclusively for that.

it worked for him. it’s Vakkum, when he said that it was in may 2020 and he had boosted it many times ( worst thing to do ). he said in a later reviews that it worked

4 Likes

oh it’s in the thread

3 Likes

Yeah, thanks @Eli.

I was talking about this review:

and this:

2 Likes

Those darn blocks and subconscious beliefs… :wink:

1 Like

there is an SLR in the fearlessness tag though

2 Likes

He said that it didn’t work because of “blocks and subconscious limiting beliefs”…

that was his impression, indeed :joy::wink:

1 Like

Ordered this tag and another 2 weeks ago but still processing. Tried contact form and e-mail but no response :frowning: . Anyone have any ideas?

Hmm, I don’t recall seeing an email bout this. Might have gone to spam. Message me here bout it and we’ll sort that out.

5 Likes

If you click on the blue link 'Mythic," you’ll be taken to the product page on Gumroad.com where you’ll find the full description.

Also we have a thread here on this forum, which I’m sure also has the full description.

2 Likes

it’s “out of the stock”, please can you remake this item in the shop?

1 Like