Fearlessness

What has been your experience with this tag? How much has it helped you in life? Did you experience the effects intended by the item?

7 Likes

@lol que tal mi amigo, aún no he obtenido esta etiqueta aunque me pregunto si este campo es difícil de hacer porque esta imbuido en un elemento hecho a mano, o porque el campo es difícil de hacer por si mismo, o quizás una mezcla de ambos, que crees tú?

5 Likes

Hola @gianlee !

Creo que es un mezcla de los dos!

3 Likes

Waiting for this to come back in stock…

All-Star field lineup-

Transmutation of Fear
Lower Cortisol
Amygdala Reprogramming
Subconscious Limiting Beliefs Clearing
Confidence & Self Love
Stronger Willpower

8 Likes

Literally the ultimated booster ,imagine if he do Fearlessness 2.0 only added ego desolution and it will be huge bomb lol :fire:

6 Likes

This one works instantly. Improved Pranayama within the first 5 seconds. Very effective! It has increased my threshold before getting bothered by anything while I stay composed, calm, and such. I started 2-3 days ago with this field. So far, I would very much recommend it.

If there is a 2.0 version later, I suggest to add the Anxiety Removal one and perhaps Amygdala Healing at a slower rate if that is different to the Amygdala Reprogramming one, or maybe merge the features.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Nice, but that field is out of order every time I check.

I hope they’ll release it on a tag like the others.

4 Likes

I dont know what to tell you but every time i see you asking something i dont know if you are being serious or joking with that LOL name :laughing::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Thanks. I requested about a tag version for that very reason lately.

2 Likes

I gave this field another go after not really feeling much from it prior due to blocks and subconscious limiting beliefs. It truly is an amazing field and works 100% as described. You feel the calm confidence it brings almost immediately when putting it on. It’s also been great for after working out when cortisol tends to rise.

11 Likes

Just one day with the item and I’m seeing results. This item is really powerful.

Combined with the lion tag and shielding 24/7 I’m having a very very powerful combo.

It literally forces you to be fearless. I really feel getting into the fight mode when before I got anxious and in flight mode in many situations.

Can’t wait to see how this willl affect me long term

21 Likes

Where did you get the tag? I thought it was no longer available.

1 Like

Enlightened States Shop sells “custom” tags, like divine balance, fearlesssness and some more that arent listed on TheSapienShop

3 Likes

How many day did you wait ? Like the « classical » tag from the Sap Shop ?

1 Like

Usually pendants from Enlightenedstates ship within the same week you buy. (USA) don’t know about other countries

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Okayyy lol didn’t expect this

I’m in France, so usualy I got the « classical » one in 3 weeks-1 month

1 Like

So maybe 2 weeks ? Damn…

1 Like

You’ll probably get it faster than classical ones. About 2 weeks.

6 Likes

He does, but a good idea I think would be to take Sam and Dream’s advice at the end of the description. Focusing on the things that scare us in order to bring all the negative feelings etc. to the surface, should that facilitate the cleansing by the amydala healing sub-field? And finish it off with The Internal Alchemical Crucible.

4 Likes