My Vaccine Experience

Update - the Ivermectin field is the most noticeable in fixing problems but it’s like temporary relief.

The symptoms still persist right after. But yeah the IV field is the best one so far for me atm.

5 Likes

Stop the nitric oxide and parasite fields. Nitric oxide is just temporary because it kills the bacteria etc. theres also eNos, iNos I have no idea what process is used here. Generally excess nitric oxide action makes you age faster.

Yes in the video I linked people found out the ivermectin was found the most helpful to alleviate the symptoms. I dont think ivermectin is safe for long term use though I dont know how this field matches that.

You have very intuitive knowledge about these things. There is actually now evidence the spike protein can in fact enter the nucleus and attacks DNA repair functions in genes (despite people here activelly telling that it doesnt affect genes haha bullshit they dont know yet). Source: SARS-CoV-2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro - PubMed
This is/can be evolutionary tactic by the virus. Its a possible nightmare situation for the vaccination since the spike proteins spreads to all over the tissues (according to Japanese study)

I’m going to say there is no fields to help you what is going on. But DNA repair, longhaul, lymphatic and some of the detox fields (assuming the black things are heavy metals, someone grew his hair with this field) are good recommendations in addition to ivermectin.

I think this is a bit wrong community to be the only community to find the best solutions. Look at the video get in touch with people who are going through or went trough same thing they are communing somewhere and testing what works (dont drink seed oils). Good news is that its suppose to get better eventually.

I don’t know if there is other way than play it out and keep it in control and let it do least damage.

The laxatative is actually interesting you could try coffee enemas or intestinal clenser (sapien field). There is very little talk except in research communities about the interplay with intenstinal inflammation / bacterial endotoxin interplay enabling the virus.

1 Like

I suspect it’s not much to do with the Spike Protein as I used sound to shake it to death alongside Pine Needle Tea to block ACE2 Receptors (I’ll link how I did it if I can find the thing I used).

Aha! Link 1 & 2:

I’ve used the Lymph Effusion and Long Haul Field too. As well as the exorcism field everyday.

I started using laxatives since yesterday which helped - I wonder if it removes ‘bad bacteria’.

I’m more worried about parasitic infection since they found that in a vial of Pfizer and I’ve developed symptoms for Chagas. Which you’re not really supposed to be able to get where I live anyway.

2 Likes

Well this is how I also recovered fast from real covid, keeping the intestine clean. Optimally your ph, bile action, nitric oxide action and in the end calcium ionization (for viruses. If this works 100% you dont have to brush your teeth with colgate or worry about viruses) would take care of it by it self automatically.

Kary Mullis(nobel price winner, PCR inventor) is absolutely right here about the role of lifestyle issues being in role in the gay spa HIV epidemic. Same with Covid they shut down bars because it spreads there. Kary Mullis - The Full Interview by Gary Null - YouTube

Exorcism should be useless as well. Stop chasing the bacterial / fungal / entity angle even if anti-fungal/bacterials work its because of something else (you cant nuke them, but you need to modify the enviroment where they can flourish)

ACE2 is zinc enzyme. Hydroxychloroquine is zinc ionophore. Usual home remedy is Zinc + vitamin C (copper chelator). The intestinal inflammatory response looses zinc and causes cortisol disregulation.

How is your hair / sebaceus glands? I’d consider taking TRACE ELEMENTS INC hair test to see zinc to copper ratio in cell which can be heavily affected by viral / bacterial diseases. Would give you a good guideline what amino acids would benefit you and vitamin / minerals so you now dont take any randomly.

1 Like

Huh?
Do you have a picture?

2 Likes

I’ll send if it happens again, they’re really small and look like strands of hair (and some are just black dots).

It happened in the past after a shower or when I turn up the heating. etc.

I’m gonna go for a walk with my Dad, I’ll see if I can grab a picture of it later.

2 Likes

Sorry for the awful focus from my phone’s camera.

The few dot things seem to just be clumped together wirey things.

You’ll need to zoom in and open it in a new tab to see them.

The grey thing under my skin is stuck pencil lead from (my only other) injury from 2013.

The wirey things on their own are difficult to focus on with the camera.

1 Like

Okay if you really do sweat them out, that’s weird.

Could it be tiny fibers from your clothing maybe? Or bedsheet etc.
Maybe it could be something in the air?

You could do the following, just to help your skin a bit.
Have a bath (if you have a bathtub), get something like a towel (not the microfiber one, one that has a bit more rough texture), and rub your skin all over thoroughly.
You might notice some some peeling etc. It’s basically like a scrub but more gentle on your skin plus you probably already have towels.
Then have a cold shower to wash off, rub some more to dry off.

Then optionally use some lotion or whatever.

Then keep an eye on your skin and what you wear and this sweating. Try to identify what surface it comes from, if any.

You can do the peeling thing whenever you have time (tbh the bath helps with the peeling, but not that necessary). There is detox happening through your skin, and this rubbing helps that, both by increasing blood flow and getting rid of the dead skin cell layer.

4 Likes

I’ll look into all of those, thanks.

Easy to forget your skin sweats to remove toxins lol.

1 Like

Done a bath and the amount of them is crazy, I’ve washed them all down the plug.

I feel itching too where some may be left or something. I’m wondering what they’re from now.

1 Like

Gonna try and use the Alchemical Crucible a lot more to see if it makes any difference.

Pushing to try and get an MRI done. The Crucible works (I played it like 6 times) but idk if it fixes the root cause. I’ve started getting pain in my right lung so I’m hoping that an MRI can be arranged.

That should be enough for now, these new fields are quite strong.

Have you tried some healing fields like fa Jin gong healing and five elements balanced?

Nope, I’ll try those two tomorrow.

Going to the A&E tomorrow. Gonna see if I can insist on an MRI so whatever it is clearly shows up, I don’t trust many doctors/the healthcare system atm.

1 Like

Have them take that lead out of your hand. It isnt doing any good stuck there.

1 Like

Maybe graphene oxide? Read and heard a few times that sometimes (or most of the times?) vaccines can be polluted with that substance.

1 Like

I suspect something similar but I don’t know how a substance like that would be removed.

I’ve detoxed a lot and stuff with distilled water, collodial silver, hydrogen peroxide (very low amount), vicks vapour. I suspect all of that substance if it was there has been removed and it’s something more persistent like a parasite or virus.

Went for a blood test, ECG, X-Ray. They all came back clear and they found nothing.

I felt a reduction in symptoms as blood was drawn away as well as after the X-Ray. :thinking:

I believe it’s something that needs to be detoxed away that’s difficult to remove.

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get that sorted. They didn’t find anything on any of the tests either.

I’ve been given Ibruprofen as a prescription.

I think it’s a parasitic infection or something to be honest. The next fun part is to try and justify getting that tested after the other tests having nothing come back. You need to do it privately where I live and have to have permission to do so from your GP which makes it harder to detect overtime.