My Vaccine Experience

Looking into a private test for it. If it comes back positive I’ll say.

Also if it comes back positive I’ll ask for a field against it, possibly atmospheric if possible, thought of how many other people have had this same injection and how big of a problem it could be if it’s a common trend.

1 Like

It does really sound like graphene oxide in your blood (this has happened to others). Blood purifier + detox fields should help in this case.

No idea, I’ve had a rash on my left hand and right foot.

I’ve had 2 blood tests and felt better after blood is removed so you definitely hit the nail on the head. It must be blood related. Unfortunately the blood purifier field is too pricey for me to get.

Other detox fields like Infrared Light, Parasite Destroyer, Lymph Effusion. etc. have helped a little but whatever it is still lingers. I ocassionally get muscle twitches and pain.

1 Like

the alchemical jing charged blood could help and maybe this:

Just like all heart related fields. Oh an maybe shen? it charges up the blood too as far as I can remember and helps a bit with connection to higher self etc.

1 Like

It can take a while to get rid of all toxins so keep up the far infrared and use the kidney + liver fields to make sure they’re working optimally as they filter blood.

You can also stop eating by 7.30pm and get to bed by 10.30pm to give your organs more qi for detoxing. Drink plenty of water too. It’ll pass, just keep going.

2 Likes

Thanks, those have helped. Whatever it is really tries to ‘fight back’ if that makes sense.

Zinc supplements have worked and helped me for a bit.

It goes in cycles, I feel better/like I’ve recovered then get pain at the injection site and the cycle starts all over again.

3 Likes

I feel like half the issue might be related to properly handling energy. Around me I’ve always had this intense aura that’s very unstable and it needs to be properly handled (which I’m trying to learn how to do atm).

Whenever I use fields with plasma/the torsion field. etc. I can feel this instability in the form of doubt which has been affecting the results of those fields so I keep trying to turn to fields that aren’t as advanced.

I hope this makes sense in terms of how it’s affecting the situation.

1 Like

Next blood test has been delayed to late December… FML

Idk what to do anymore I’ve tried so many fields and the pain is still there.

I think it’s a blood borne virus, parasite or something.

Fields seem to work better now when the audio is directly against the area of pain.

So far using Far Infrared again as it’s one of the only things I notice instant improvement in.

2 Likes

For anyone else with this exorcism rite seems to help it a lot. Thanks @anon25711007!

3 Likes

Try the cord cutter too and focus on the injection side just like emotional release for possible trauma on injection side.
Angelic vibration could help too… For the case there is anything energetic wise that could be called negative. I don’t want to bombard you with fields though :D

Great thinking. It adds confirmation to the idea that it might be graphene oxide which is some low vibrational stuff. Try spell/curse removal if you can afford it, otherwise try Raise Your Vibrational State.

I think whatever it is has some form/level of intelligence; it might be parasitic.

I’m hoping a field for this will exist one day. No one should have to go through this and there’s no informed consent for people regarding it whatsoever.

3 Likes

I’ve been pondering that different things are in different vials which could be why some people have no issues with it, some have a mild headache/flu-like reaction and why others have really bad reactions that last months/years down the line.

Also the new gallbladder field seems to help whatever it is but there’s a stabbing pain while I use it.

Hey man idk if any one has told you yet, but bass boosted may possibly disrupt the transmission of the field, so i wouldn’t recommend it

2 Likes

Yeah I stopped doing it after realising that’d probably affect stuff lol

2 Likes

Did you say you took a blood test? How was your iron ferritin hemoglobin CRP? @benspq

Are you still taking Zinc ?

Everything on the report was within range, I’ll look at the report and say if it even tested for that.

Yes I’m still taking Zinc, Quercetin, Vitamin C and I’ve started taking Raw Decaff Black Coffee which has helped me flush out.

0.6mg per litre, it isn’t within the range in the guidance listed on the report but it says normal. :thinking:

There’s nothing about iron or ferritin in the test. For hemoglobin it says “Hemoglobin estimation is 167g/L”

Also I just realised this seems odd,