Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend - N/A

One week update: still bringing me a sense of Clarity, no mind-blowing experience, but I am guided by my Higher Self every day to use it.

Definitely a nice tool, though I guess this is mostly for people with a “Strong Mind”, meaning people over-thinking and with difficulties to let go.

My experience here is subjective though

14 Likes

This field feels so smooth in combination!

As @_OM put it in another thread, about another combination, it feels like…

:blush:

10 Likes

Anyone with further feedbacks?

Still using it now and then, and wow such Clarity using it today.

@anon17734191 you were asking me yesterday about a field for resting the mind, I felt the Essence of Mantra is one of the best but have you tried this one?

9 Likes

Im listening this still too.
I can remain calm at weird situations and my mind is always relaxed

9 Likes

Niiice, I have been looping it quite a while since this afternoon and this is exactly what I am feeling.

Clarity + Relaxation of the Mind = Well-being & Expansion :heart:

15 Likes

Depends upon why one’s mind is busy or in need of rest but I feel Five Elements Balanced can be excellent for this too, particularly if one is looking for a free field option, as it balances the many energies in one’s system and affects the purity of the mind and nervous system. :smiley:

19 Likes

Right on uial, thanks for the reminder :)

I’ve been looping Alchemical Mind like crazy since yesterday. Always being sent back to it, and always bringing so much relaxation, joy and clarity.

I’m not feeling yet if I should take it easy and use it with balance as this is a chemical thing? Or if the field is orchestrated well and is managing this balancing?

Anyone with a nice pov about that? Backed on experience & research.

Ps: my gut feeling is telling me fuuuuuck the doubts, go for it man. Though I tend to be cautious with whatever chemicals, as too much of a good thing…

3 Likes

It’s safe, even on higher dosages. It’s not comparable with normal minerals.

4 Likes

Your feelings and/or personal research?

2 Likes

Both

Of course it can overload your system, it depends more on your own capacity.

3 Likes

Nice, thanks for contributing Daniel.

This is actually the overload part I am being cautious and conscious about.

Anyone wanting to add more data, it would be lovely.
So we can all spam this beauty in parallel to Blueprint of Life & Negentropic Treasures :grin:

2 Likes

This is a very good side for more information about Mstate elements.

Often people just describe the physical health aspect but every monoatomic also works on your consciousness.

Had better experiences spamming this one above and ojas than mstate.

You might wanna try the bottle from the link above(when its avaiable), it’s very strong stuff, so far the most potent mstate i know. ( if you like mstate elements so much as i do :P )

Well yes, it can fry your system and destroy cells but like i said, it really depends on the user. If you are used to it, high dosages are not a problem at all.

2 Likes

Yes exactly my feeling, working on consciousness and energies as a whole.

Will be patient for the bottles.
I am kinda feeling Dream has put some kind of “safe guards” so even if we spam it, we get the right dosage.

Like each mstate in the alchemy complete each other and you get the one your need whenever needed to balance everything out.

Would love a confirmation about that

2 Likes

Hmm…If it’s energetic it’s always safer than physical, the aura has better self-defense mechanism so his energetic stuff is always safer.

This counts for sure for gold, it boosts every other element. Some element works better together, some less but as far i know, they never contradict each other.

Often people forget that this stuff is very high intelligence and you are able to communicate with it. Dont forget to use your intention on plasma and mstate. Once i had some subtle knee pain and i just told the elements to increase the flow and release some blockages there…After 10s it went away.

10 Likes

Just bought it mfkrs !!!

Interesting… a new type of brain pump. It’s going to be beneficial. I have been documenting the different type of brain pumps, who knows how useful it will be

34 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan this field is just right for you :)
It seems to me a rather underestimated field.
I felt something similar when I did a meditation in the past with my favorite product “Monoatomic Gold” (Eric Thomson). But it was a long time ago.

Now I decided to do a little meditation with headphones and made a playlist like this (57 min 11 sec):
Sapien Medicine - Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend х2
Dreamseeds - Ego Dissolution х2
Dreamseeds - Higher Self Connection х2

and I was carried away somewhere very far. I didn’t have any specific goal, I just wanted to relax and rest a little.
Probably this is how a caterpillar feels, which is wrapped in a cocoon and is soon going to become a butterfly. This pupa caterpillar lies in the sun and prepares for its flight …

And you lie in this cocoon of light, but your attention is immersed in some depths of the mind … You become an observer, but everything that you observe is difficult to describe in words. Floating memories, some unfamiliar pictures and people, flashes of light and vortices of energies …
If I were doing a meditation with the field: Echoes of the Past, these feelings would be more understandable for me …

Amazing. Now the whole face and the right hand are on fire :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Woah.
This is something to think about. 8mins and you get pretty much everything.
And most importantly, reducing my Mstate stacks ahah :grin:

I see that the Silver is not included in the pack, even though other elements are.
Anyone has any idea why? :thinking:

4 Likes

Silver is the most conducive so maybe to avoid overstimulation. That way we can get a deeper effect from the concentration of the others.

Anyone’s guess is as good as mine.

7 Likes

Any new recent testimonials or reports from the people that have been using it consistently?

I honestly wouldnt be able to pint point exactly what it does by itself because i listen to it with other stuff.

But the other audios dont give me the sensation of having my brain healthy fed with vitamins and minerals. So I guess is this.

Thats literally how i feel. My brain being super healthy and nurtured.

Thats all i can say lol

Maybe others using this alone have noticed more particular things.

15 Likes