Urgent help needed!

Hi to everyone ,
Please read it till last
About 1 month back , i listened to internal alchemical crucible without listening to any cleansing videos before that .
So , after that i felt really hot and fire all over my head . I was also practicing no fap at that time .

Then after about 2 weeks , i noticed that fire has calmed down , but there was great hot energy stuck in my head . I did not masturbate even a single time those 2 weeks . My cognitive powers were effected due to that stuck energy . I used aura cleanse but that energy was too huge such that the difference was marginal . After that i masturbated and found that it decreased that energy. Still, it was too much .

Then , i finally listened to alien intercession and asked them to remove that energy . As i asked them , after some time ,i felt some very dense liquid like thing originating a wave(from under my eyes going to centre of forehead ) and it carried that energy down . My throat was paining a lot . It took two days to remove that energy .

But now , though the waves died down , but that dense hot liquid like thing is still there. I used aura cleanse , and i can still feel that dense liquid moving down and again originating . Now , my whole body is feeling very hot and day by day the density of that liquid is decreasing .
My vision is way too bright and yellowish now . I feel heat radiating through my body .

My theory is that that liquid like thing is my aura ( maybe ) and it is really hot now , so daily it radiates heat and its density decreases a little

I am really worried and this is affecting my concentration and cognitive abilities . How should i make it normal fast . Please, can you suggest any way to make it normal again .

Will i ever be normal again ?
I am a student and due to my cognitive powers being suppressed , I am feeling really desperate , is there a way to dm dream sir or anyone knowledgeable in this regard .

2 Likes

My recommendation would be to play Automated Grounding, The Schumann Resonance and The Tree Experience to ground off the excessive energy that may have accumulated. Unfortunately, I don’t have any experience with the Alien Intercession audio so that is as far as I know. Maybe other members can give you more specific guidance.

4 Likes

Maybe 5 element

When you feel heat/cold/liquid etc it might balance it out. Fire is put out with water after all

1 Like

I might offer a different answer, but I would say that you should try:

Brain fields - Brain Regeneration, Blood Brain Barrier Repair (heat or cold can be felt from many causes, including blood/circulation problems), Stroke,

Followed by

Heart and Enhanced Circulation fields.

It might be something physical, not spiritual here.
Or a combination.

Yep, this should help.

Also,

A Great Advice.

Edit: You can add Lymphatic Effusion or the older Lymphatic field to the list.
I have a hunch that it might help.

1 Like

You are experiencing side effects of Kundalini Awakening. This is nothing new for most of us.

Welcome to the journey.

Hakuin’s Healing Egg is an oldie but a goodie!

1 Like