New Single Release: Acupressure

This one will work on providing pressure and some stimulation of all these areas listed below
(Acupressure Points to Calm the Spirit and Optimize Health)

1. Ren-1, or DU-1, or Huiyin at the base of the pelvic floor.
  2. KD-1, Kidney 1 or Yongquan, Gushing Spring on the bottom of the foot.
  3. BL-1, Bladder 1 or Jingming, Bright Eyes, the inner corner of the eyes.
  4. SP-21, Spleen 21 or Dabao, Great Embracement, on the sides of the ribs.
  5. SP-6, Spleen 6, or Sanyinjiao, Three Yin Intersection on the inside of the lower legs.
  6. LI-4, Large Intestine 4, or He Gu, Joining Valley, on the back of the hand just above the thumb.
  7. LU-1, Lung 1, or Zhong Fu, Central Treasury, on the sides of the upper chest, under the collar bone.
  8. HT-1, Heart 1, or Ji Quan, Supreme Spring, in the front underarm just under the shoulder joint.
  9. GB20, Gallbladder 20, or Fengchi, Wind Pool, on the upper back of the neck, under the occipital ridge.
  10. SI4, Small Intestine 4, or Wangu, Wrist Bone, on the outer edge of the palm, on the heel of the hand.
  11. ST36, Stomach 36, or Zusanli, Leg Three Miles, at the outside of lower leg diagonally under the knee.
  12. LV3, Liver 3, or Tai Chong, Great Surge, on the top of foot between 1st and 2nd tendons.

2 - 3 times is usually sufficient.

74 Likes

:flushed::tophat:

8 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll

5 Likes

I’m cancelling my doctors appointment! Haha

Thank you so much sapien! :smiley:

I’m going to try 7 out before the gym right now! Since it’s my collar bone (the side that connects to the shoulder) where I feel pain lol

Edit: I’m pretty much good from the deep bone massage either ways!

26 Likes

I think it’s one big audio

5 Likes

haha really left! I can’t believe

2 Likes

Nvm lol it’s just a preview, just know I’ll be all over 7 when it drops! Haha

5 Likes

Will this serve to clear and/or strengthen your meridians ?

5 Likes

Amazing. Really excited by this one.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this.
Always wished trying acupuncture.

2 Likes

all are done in the single :slight_smile:

22 Likes

pressure, acupressure ;)

18 Likes

Ahhhh thank you very much! I thought it was just a preview since it said “available soon” thanks man, it feels soothing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For those interested, there is a contradiction about the forbidding points, normally a practitioner will avoid these points

Acupuncture Points to Avoid During Pregnancy

• Points on the sacrum - can cause contractions
  • Point on the lower abdomen " there is a risk of needling too deep
  • Point on the low back " avoid deep needling.
  • Sanyinjiao (Sp6) " located three fingers above the medial malleolus (inner ankle bone). Can cause contractions.
  • Hegu (LI4) " located on top of hand in the fleshy area between the thumb and index finger. Can cause contractions.

but there was a study here that proves acupuncture is safe during pregnancy, @Captain_Nemo is it worth it to add a safety warning in the audio description!

Acupuncture at forbidden points:

• does not increase the risk of adverse pregnancy outcome in controlled clinical trials
  • is not associated with increased rates of adverse pregnancy outcome in observational studies
  • does not induce miscarriage or labour
  • does not cause harm to pregnant rats
5 Likes

Ha! Good anticipation!!

Yep, There’s always that 1 or 2 people that are like… “this is gonna kill my baby”
citing that one rare time/science article where they purposely trying to induce baby killing in rats thru acupressure… (lol why do those studies exists?? lol our tax dollars at work :smirk: )

13 Likes

I cannot repeat on the website that the article is published

1 Like

:point_up_2:
Not acupuncture

23 Likes

People should consider too that in Taoist / Traditional Chinese medicine, body, mind, and soul are all connected. So, they would treat bodily disorders, mental disorders, and even spirit disorders with acupuncture / pressure and their other modalities.

Although, I believe for some of the latter (mental and spirit) they relied more on the ghost points.

5 Likes

Ah my bad, I failed to read the audio’s name :rofl:
Yes Acupressure not Acupuncture there is a difference…

What is the difference between acupuncture and acupressure?

An acupoint can be stimulated with different methods. Acupuncture and acupressure are both methods used to stimulate acupoints. In comparison, acupuncture uses a hair-thin needle to stimulate an acupoints where as acupressure uses a firm pressure to massage the acupoints. Acupuncture triggers a stronger stimulation to activate the body’s innate healing ability than does acupressure.

8 Likes

Yes, you’re right.
I didn’t know this variant but it seems is pretty powerful too.

3 Likes