Possible blockage in the left foot chakra

I have an extremely irritating block on my left foot, several in reality, but one of them is located right where there is a foot chakra, I will leave the image showing, it is extremely irritating, because when I hear audios or do any visualization meditation where I feel the energy of the body these points bother you, it’s like something hard and stuck, I’ve been feeling it for almost 1 year and I can’t solve it, I’ve tried channeling energy to remove it, it doesn’t work, I’ve tried several audios, cleaning the aura of sapiens, removal of blocks, release of emotional trauma, grounding, nothing helps, does anyone go through the same situation and have a suggestion of what to do? Maybe working on a specific chakra or some kind of method to deal with it?

1 Like

The new Acupressure field may possibly help.

From the description:

3 Likes

Ask your Energetic Support servitor to work on it.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the Tennis Ball

Placing a tennis ball on the ground and gently rolling it under foot for a few minutes can help loosen up your plantar fascia, making it much less likely to become irritated. Put enough pressure on the ball to get a deep massage it will get into those points

2 Likes

I have no server.

thanks.

1 Like

I will try.

2 Likes

Okay, try one of the intercession audios, paired with a strong intention to get help removing the energetic blockage in your foot.

2 Likes

I will try.

Have you tried hakuin’s healing egg?

1 Like

if you are referring to audio no, I have no way of acquiring it at the moment.

Have you tried hugging a tree or walking barefoot on earth?

Some fields, like tree experience, grounding.

11 Likes

Try working on your right palm, can use as a mirror of your foot

1 Like

Thanks.