Reiki massage

Is this an actual distant reiki transmission or is this a field replicating the energy of reiki? Does this help with more than just physical ailments? Like anxiety or trauma?

6 Likes

Energy healing video, its like having your body massaged with energy and a reiki treatment. To help with relaxing, muscle pains and a general all round healing.

I would think this will help with anxiety and trauma as well.

13 Likes

I assume this also works on pets? My dog just plopped himself right in front of the speaker when I started playing it.

7 Likes

OK, I know this was an old post…but…this is my favorite field late at night, laying down and watching old movies and ready to go to sleep. I have it playing all night. It is relaxing and helps with the pain. For me it works better than pain control.

15 Likes

Yes!! This and the track “Utter Massage” (!?!) looped are amazing!!

7 Likes

“Utter Massage”??? Where is that from?

1 Like

https://www.patreon.com/posts/utter-relaxation-25503649

I think Mr. Biceps recommended this one and I love this one!

6 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Would you suggest this for healing the energy body/aura? Or there another field for this?

1 Like

*Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing-play it first thing when u wake it. It will negate any subs or fields u listen to for approx. 3 hrs before.

5 Likes

Yup!! @SilverZuzu said it all!!

• Fix the aura with Deep Clearing
  • Stop any leakages through the Soul Restoration audios
7 Likes

Yes, I love all 3 Soul Restorations, it definately makes a difference in my energy level. I play all 3 of them at least once a week for maintenance or whenever I feel I run into trouble (or trouble finds me).

6 Likes

Energy healing video, its like having your body massaged with energy and a reiki treatment. To help with relaxing, muscle pains and a general all round healing.

This is such an underrated audio. We went trekking this weekend and ended up super sore. I was guided to listen to this audio. Looped for 30-min and we were almost back to normal. Not just me but four of us!

13 Likes

I love it!!

Despite having the smart Reiki one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sooo relaxing. The music just carries you through.

3 Likes

Reviving this thread…

3 Likes

I think this helps my pet relax. She’s been having problems with one of her paws and this really seems to help her

2 Likes

Mila
Have u also tried the fields that are specific for animal healing?

Yes I have. Several times (I mean many hours for weeks) but I didn’t notice any change in her whatsoever

1 Like

Perhaps try “Be the Healer”
*“Heal those around you”

What this does is basically provide a means by which you heal friends or family or anybody you wish.
This will send healing work to anybody you think of while using this video, It works towards speeding up the healing process and providing a general whole body healing, unconditional love and virus disruption.

To use you simply need to think of the person you intend to heal while playing the video. It will work on that person for the duration of the video.
While it may not be possible in all cases, its always good to get permission first.
Updated and also helps to develop your own healing ability. (so you can listen passively, but its also good for active practice. )

1 Like

I’m trying that one as well :) thank you for your suggestions :relaxed:

1 Like