A Blueprint of Power (Major)

This is how it looked liked on the website. Once the NFT is sold it will be delisted as it is limited in its nature. I didn’t get it but extremely happy for those who got it. Please do share your journey with us.

10 Likes

Literally i meditated one round asking for help, and in the middle i heard “You got this”

Maybe it was My ego idk. But i open the page at the same minute the field was released.

11 Likes

Whatever it was, it was meant to be. Congrats!

6 Likes

I don’t think about limited supply. The NFTs sales are ephemeral moments that some are fortunate enough to capture. Sort of like a UFO sighting. Many have seen one, most, even those who are actively looking, have not. I never supposed the aliens owed me even a glimpse.

Edit: But the hunt is still exciting!

15 Likes

Very happy that I managed to get this one. Thank you @Captain_Nemo for this creation that is already beyond words. Today the gratitude towards you is infinite.

and of course @Maoshan_Wanderer for the wonderful notification idea. I can’t thank you enough :pray:

18 Likes

to MINOR BLUEPRINT OF POWER

22 Likes

Ditto! Well it didnt show for me but he linked me. Big ups to @pranic_climber. Next field of your choice is on me!

9 Likes

Class is in session, everyone take ur seats!!!

7 Likes

Where was the release bot at when we need them? I took off work for this :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I wasn’t in the running for this but, as someone else mentioned, it is exciting to watch. I’m happy for those who were successful and look forward to reading updates on their journey with this beautiful new field.

Having said that, is there a way that these NFTs can be issued by lottery to a pre-qualified pool of participants instead? Seems to me it would be a bit more equitable to those who are subject to time zone and glitchy technology constraints.

3 Likes

Love this one and I’ve been using it everyday. I pair it with Blueprint of Life.

4 Likes

For those truly disappointed, recommending a few rounds of the Unbreakable :pray:

No way to fall into despair when we see what Captain has been delivering over the last months/weeks/days.

Take care guys.
And Looking forward to be reading the testimonials :))

15 Likes

Please stop. They removed it after it sold out like they did the other NFT’s. Why they left up Ace of Cups could be any number of reasons from, “oops we missed it” to “if we leave one up then people will know we occasionally do NFT’s.”

2 Likes

Since the time frame was 9-11 definitely was not expecting it within the first 10 minutes of 9

silly me. i was hitting the api https://commerce.teespring.com/v1/stores/products?slug=sapien-medicine&per=500 in 1 sec interval and din catch it . oh well. it wasnt meant to be

Cmon man please stop. You def should’ve been expecting it early. The Star also came out at 9:03 or something. Yes it’s true it didn’t show up at all for some of us including me but that’s out of Captain’s control.

4 Likes

It sold out in less than a minute. I was refreshing from 9:00am and couldn’t see it.

its all right. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah. It is not our rules. Maybe he opens it again for 5 minutes or something. Who knows.

This is not the end y’all. More goodies yet to come.

10 Likes