A Blueprint of Power (Major)

This is not the end y’all. More goodies yet to come.

10 Likes

I gotta start listening to my intuition. I was eating breakfast, looked at the time on my phone which said 9:11, and I’m like “What’s the odds it would drop at this time” I should’ve checked

1 Like

Oh yeah def always be refreshing early next time. But even so, apparently it didn’t show up at all for some of us. It’s bad. Idk what there is we can do about it. It’s a server thing based on location or something idk really

7 Likes

Exactly!

I’m from the third world and i got it lol

10 Likes

Once I get a good feel for it. I’ll drop a testimonial.

For me to be ready to cease the opportunity, I had to release a lot. In the beginning I had a lot of fear of not having it.

Once I got to a point of no importance, I just felt I had it already.

Lucky horseshoe helped nonetheless.

26 Likes

Using now! Will also drop testimonial once I am confident in being able to explain it.

15 Likes

Same here, I released on the matter during the week and it felt like mine with no place for doubt. I’m super duper happy to have it, and part of me can’t believe it, but it also feels like it could not have been otherwise.

19 Likes

Yes i think so.

First I thought maybe it was cache so I tried from other browser and incognito again, I didn’t see it while other wrote later that they got it as well.

5 Likes

Nah cuz I also went Incognito but didn’t see it regardless. I’m glad you got it due to the glitch in the matrix. @kay and I were pulling for you to get this one.

3 Likes

I didn’t, I should maybe edit again for clarification
I got the normal blueprint of power :laughing:

I meant to buy it next month after I am done with moving apartments and furnishing the new… so it was in my head to have it, and boom somehow I got really confused in the moment :laughing:

4 Likes

Just to show the other side of the coin, I also released and didn’t get it. And I’m fine. Just used the money to buy Ethereum. I don’t want people to think that releasing will automagically bring the item to you. There’s a limited supply, and a few dozen of us releasing.

7 Likes

Ohh ok. Regardless that’s a phenomenal field too- of course!

4 Likes

Did the same thing. Saw blueprint of power and wasn’t reading it thoroughly and bought wrong one. Oh well

4 Likes

stop caling it “normal”…lol its the MINOR…that’s the confusion :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

FTFY

2 Likes

Lol fair enough. Not what I was going for but thing’s happen for a reason.

2 Likes

:point_up: :horse: :mans_shoe::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

the only that can be bought under “normal” circumstances :smiley:

11 Likes

I will say after 2 uses it’s a super duper Soul Restorator! And I’m not merely referring to the actions of Soul Restoration series but rather energetic, emotional, mental and spiritual fulfillment to the highest level beyond what even that series provides! :pray:

18 Likes