Knight/Warrior Mindset Audio

Next day Francis will add a new subsection to the catechism: “Anyone who listens to that audio is a hard-hearted tradie and will go straight to Hell.”

1 Like

I’m starting to suspect I may have misjudged what IPF stands for.

I’m Papst Francis :D

Increased psychic functioning.

3 Likes

Ahh ok, sounds awesome, good luck with that.

I thought you were sick (idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis).

2 Likes

That is true. Daoists of the yore said, “Alchemy is simple, just watch your breath in your lower dantien”. Once this center is cultivated, the rest of the alchemy is pretty automatic. There was an ancient Indian sage Agastya, who was called Kumbha-muni, ‘pot-bellied’. He transcended time and space and attained a full rainbow body of pure light merely by focussing on his belly (pun intended)…

The cultivation of lower Dantien is deliberate, the rest will simply follow as a consequence.

34 Likes

castanedaNavel

1 Like

another album release coming up actually.

1 Like

Wow this + the new album release , Dream senpai is going all in man so many awesome audios out recently :sunflower::sunflower:

5 Likes

That’s very common of Dream. I requested something and he made it. I see it here and in the comments all the time. Today I actually saw a thread that was very low in participation where he’s actually asking people for research that would make for interesting fields and there’s nobody hardly in there lol.

3 Likes

Dream you read my mind

I was going to do the energy course in a few day :smiley: It’'ll have to wait haha

Am I correct in understanding that you have to discontinue all the other fields you are using while doing the course?

1 Like

Things are a bit tight right now but I had to make a purchase. The description resonates with me and I feel it would help me develop better as a person.

Thank you.

15 Likes

report back in with your experiences yeah?

1 Like

Will do

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo much appreciation for all your recent works and overall general efforts over the years.

2 Likes

when to espect woman version? :D

women’s version of what?
women can be honorable knights/warriors too…

20 Likes

wow, this wont make my aura like super aggressive? or people to be scared from me? :D

3 Likes

They’ll just respect your authority and presence more. :wink:

32 Likes