Soul/Core Energy Restoration

Oh I see, that’s good to know. My budget is limited and I can only squeeze in a purchase or two at a time. I feel I’m too emphatic, and I get drained from time to time, this field sounds like a must have. Thank you

3 Likes

Yeah, I think it was one of your post that got my attention about this field. I think I will start with this one from the series. Thanks friend

Honestly, at this moment in this series it is the only title that I consider indispensable for me, not because the others are not good, on the contrary, having to concentrate the investments I prefer to do it on what is really indispensable. I have read wonderful things about this field, and if I think about it I am the answer that is missing in the whole world of subliminals / frequencies / fake morphic fields out there; I mean, even using the best products available, there is always something missing, that you feel part of you draining. The only exception in this speech is the DrVirtual7 channel, which has been doing exceptional things lately, but this is another speech and perhaps not quite comparable to Sapien’s team.

4 Likes

Do you have all 3?

Nope, but maybe I will buy them later, at least in 3-4 months if I decide to do so. I prefer to focus my purchases on what I really need

3 Likes

Yes, that’s completely okay. :slightly_smiling_face:

Captain_Nemo originally planned to create only this field in the series.

You might find this post by @Maoshan_Wanderer of interest:

13 Likes

I’m perusing threads that would help me in my research, and this post is simply wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Okay, my ADD isn’t so bad today, I was able to read and understand more this time. I have found very interesting and I’d say advanced experiences (thank you all for sharing), but I’m only looking to fix my personality, repair the damage, and improve as a person, as a man.

Is this field too advanced for someone very new like I am? I’m still choosing between this one and Vibration of Creation. Any insights and advice would be appreciated, thank you.

4 Likes

Vibration of Creation first of all, in my opinion

4 Likes

I’m of the other opinion. I’d start with this one. #Summon @_OM

7 Likes

lol :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m not sure I understand

Thanks brother

Basically, if you have already done a deep cleaning job, you can move on to something else,
otherwise VOC is better, and later, or at the same time, Soul Core Restoration.
This is my personal opinion

2 Likes

I’m mainly using the audios on YT and Patreon. Grounding, higher self, emotional release and become whole

Then Knight and mind settings

In my opinion this VOC can offer you much more in terms of overcoming inner conflicts, limitations and so on. If you want to be sure that you have already solved everything, try listening to some subliminals on YT for the emotional release of all the negativities that harbor within you.

2 Likes

If you have a sense of being “scattered” I would definitely start with Soul/Core.

2 Likes

Soul core audios are very strong. I see changes in me like never before. My pain is in relationships and now hits me there.

9 Likes

Go with soul restoration. It’s fundamental to begin the process of rebuilding your sovereignty. Support this process in yourself as lovingly and savagely as you can by retaining, training hard, eating well, meditation & spiritual practice and cutting out people who are shit for your life. VoC is fundamental too, but I really feel sovereignty is primary. My 2 cents :pray:

18 Likes

Agree, I loop these 2 audios along with knight mindset overnight. I dropped everything else (legit) I try to meditate on at least one of them once a day. I can sense some sort of change forming within me, certain things I used to be strongly attached don’t really “threaten” me. Definitely long term audios to listen to.

16 Likes