The Ascension-naut

List of things I experienced so far

• Feel more sick when it comes to eating meat and I love meat

• Feeling out of breath mostly

• More love for meditation, like I must actively meditate and loving it.

• Headaches and weakness

• I feel blissful in one moment, then the next moment irritated.

• Been more motivated to use subconscious limit remover and ego dissolution

• Feeling actively pushed to stay away from negative things.

• I been feeling more open minded

Universal OM
Ascension naut with me all day.

It’s crazy this thread isn’t discussed a lot here, definitely important and I feel potential for great discussion can happen.

15 Likes

if you have a servitor/nft you can tell him/her to release any excess energy
then you should able to carry ascension naut and universal om all day long without any physical stress

13 Likes

Thanks, I will look up on the servitor, never tried it before.

2 Likes

You can use Minor Blueprint of Power, its the best field for grounding or recovery from heavy fields + plasma brain of youth

7 Likes

Yeah but it’s rare at the moment haha. Most are asking it for nearly $1500

Minor not Major which is still major imo

4 Likes

Minor Blue Print not Major Blue Print :)

However Minor BP was pulled from Spring

1 Like

Lol i just saw this after i posted

2 Likes

@Lunamoon22 @pranic_climber thank you both, it’s on the sapien shop at a low price :scream:

4 Likes

Yayy good.

2 Likes

It’s been 5 days and it has been rough. The things I have to do seems so hard for me. Too much pressure in head and headaches whenever I have to complete a task. Removed all mandalas except this one. Despite having a rough time, all I can think about is being happy in the end.

Also situations that are complex for me seem to repeatedly happen.

3 Likes

Can someone send me the audio please.

@Lunamoon22 bro I promise this comment wont be about whining this time lol. My vibrations seem high and I feel blissful. The constant headaches are gone. I feel wonderful. :dove:

4 Likes

Don’t know what you deleted but gracias

Ah it wasnt the gif i wanted to send and the article i had sent to a friend haha

1 Like

Gotchu bro

1 Like

How high vibrational mfers be feeling

6 Likes

Nothing can stop me from being happy.

6 Likes

Yesterday I planned to listen to vibration raiser for few months first yet here I am today with my first NFT :grin: I have audio looped minimal volume on my fone and it makes me feel literal high, similiar to MDMA.
I wonder if this field will make keto diet impossible for me,since many peope comment that eating meat becomes problematic
Edit: minimal volume,not silent.those are same words im my native language so I made mistake

8 Likes

Welcome to the NFT Game!

I wouldn’t worry about your diet but it might become less meat you want to eat. I am decently far along the spiritual and awakening path, stopped eating meat for a while and went almost full vegan (still had eggs) but now occasionally back to eating meat. You just need to listen to your body and not get hung up on anything and enjoy the ride.

Also, the effects from the NFT/Audios tend to lessen over time as you get used to them. I suspect you wont be high on an MDMA type experience every day. Your vibration will just stay at a higher level all the time and that will be your new normal.

12 Likes