The Internal Alchemical Crucible

Got back to this one, definitely could use some cleansing more often. Like cleaning the house, should be an habit.

24 Likes

Haha, you made me think of a maid cleaning a house. A whole methodology, cooking, then cleaning the kitchen first, then living room, then bathrooms then rooms and finally taking out the trash on your way to the sidewalk

Welcome to the forum :+1:

I read the auric repair field’s description which I want to buy and realized… pushing through extended negative period (hustling type) must really dig holes in your system. A year or years of stress and discomfort might not just go away with one good cleansing sesssion (like I thought)

7 Likes

sent you a pm captain_nemo and sammyg about a question about this morphic field in our previous existing thread called “The Orgone Accumulator”. please check it when you have time. thank you.

I came here by searching for “3 knots / three granthis”.

A few sentences from other web sites:

Piercing the three granthis (psychic knots) in the physical body which are obstacles on the path of the awakened kundalini. The granthis are called brahma, vishnu and rudra, and they represent levels of awareness where the power of maya, ignorance and attachment to material things is especially strong.

In order for kundalini to achieve its final upward movement to sahasrara, it must first pierce through each of the three granthis (Brahma, Vishnu, and Rudra).

In Kundalini Yoga, it is said that there are three granthis can be responsible for preventing prana from rising up through Sushumna nadi.

The three granthis - Brahma, Vishnu, and Rudra Granthi – are knots in the astral body. They obstruct the flow of Kundalini energy.

The hathayoga methods for untying these knots are the bandhas, or energy locks. By focusing the pranas in Sushumna Nadi the bandhas increase the potency of the rising Kundalini allowing us to transcend normal restrictions of thinking and acting.

Do you have any suggestions (audios, but not just audios), which would increase the efficacy of The Internal Alchemical Crucible for the purpose of untying the 3 knots? Do you know about some other suitable practices/exercises which help?

4 Likes

I’m curious to know more as well but don’t know how to formulate this in exact terms.

I think the first time I’ve ever heard of bandhas was in one of the books written by B. K. S. Iyengar (with a nice foreword by Yehudi Menuhin). Yes, I was tripping with books because never had the chance to really practice with real teachers. I tried a few frauds but then got sick of some micmac BS and left the courses. They looked too much like aerobic wannabes, only focused on the postures.

So in the book (I don’t know if it’s a golden rule for any Hatha Yoga practice), the instruction was to “lock” the relevant bandha while going into the posture (locking the locks, so to speak lol). Like for example Jalandhara for Sarvangasana (as far as I remember. Might be the 3 at once as well). Temporarily “sealing” them to allow an improved flow afterwards.

It wasn’t making much sense to me back then, honestly. Mentally yes. But not… energetically.

:arrow_up: Somewhat resembling the holding mentioned by Maoshan. So my question(ing) is about:

What can a layman user of this Crucible field can do while listening? Despite the process being largely automated by the field itself?

Other than that…

I didn’t use the field for some while. But during several months I did, religiously. 2 times at once maximum (strong stuff, as explained in previous posts).

Once again, the burning of negative thinking, etc. is undeniable. They don’t turn to complete ashes nor disappear. But they do weaken for sure. Whenever they are rekindled, they don’t last. Whatever I may do to make them last :)) they don’t.

Trash burned → no more obstructive traffic → :vertical_traffic_light:(select green one) improved “circulation” (noticed also while doing other stuff, meditating, etc. ).

12 Likes

It seems like New Release: A MINOR BLUEPRINT OF POWER (MBoP) could help with developing the three Dantiens pretty fast, if I am not mistaken. Not sure if there are any other fields, which assist in developing all 3 Dantiens and if yes, how to best combine them with MBoP.

And it seems like doing some kind of pranayama while listening to the Crucible field would be a good enhancement. I wonder which pranayama(s) are recommended to be done while listening to Crucible?

Does it apply to Crucible too, that listening to New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach once before listening to Crucible would enhance what Crucible is doing?

5 Likes

I practice sarvanga asana and matsya ashana while listening to crucible. Isn’t it a good combo?

1 Like

That one looks incredibly promising indeed. To quote the Maestro once again (or Mao-stro… ok that one was too cheap lol), here are some guidelines from him I’ve been using so far:

I still use the oldest Internal Alchemy Series (Patreon and Gumroad), coupled with the more recent Transmutation and Microcosmic in Energetic Alchemy.

And I decided to go for only the Soul/Core field after Maoshan’s input above.

I used to do that, yes.

I wonder as well. I mean there’s a plethora of indications even only on the forum but I’m still at the “put this up together” phase lol

15 Likes

I always do those 2 in that precise order (apparently it’s better to reverse them for people having blood pressure issues) but haven’t tried along with Crucible though.

Like in almost everything else, those topics make me feel just like in the following song :))) → Dualities…

5 Likes

Fields aside, as many others will probably will give valuable contributions there.

The recognition sutras by Christopher Wallace directly addresses piercing the knots of duality, in the text itself and in the practices at the end :fire:

3 Likes

Just got my second shot today and this is the first time I’ve felt a genuine heat while listening to this, which was located in my abs area.

Edit: No I’m not saying get the shot, but my point here is that there is definitely some impurities inside of it.

8 Likes

Is this release like a newer version (Ver.3) of internal alchemy series (Ver.1 on gumroad) and “Ancient Arts (Ver.2)” ? Or it’s something totally different? Thanks!

1 Like

It’s different :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for the answer :grinning:

2 Likes

I played this a few times yesterday.

Some old emotions of guilt towards my father came up. It’s funny because I had never thought of those events for over 10 years.

Also, today morning I have lower back pain. And I never get back pain of any kind.

8 Likes

amazing and true

6 Likes

I can feel changes
especially in repetitive negative thought patterns
things that do not serve and are all just in the mind

Would this field be considered to be part of the 4 max fields/day limit?

5 Likes

It’s not really directly causing a permanent physical change so no.

5 Likes

I’m interested in buying the new Crucible field (mind). Before that, I decided to listen to this one. My observations after two listens (one day apart each):

1. Very intense. Close to Orgone in terms of energetic stimulation, but more mild than Plasma (and not that tiring). Didn’t listen to the end both sessions because it felt too much → need to adapt the system to it.
  2. It is focused on the mind and literally on the head area. Felt some tiredness and tension in the brain (not disturbing).
  3. The main effect is that your mind becomes clearer. The field creates space there. Space in a sense that Eckhart Tolle uses the word. Space of no-thought into which negativity, chatter and thought patterns dissolve. Torsion also comes to mind, but this one feels better. This kind of space is filled with protective consciousness, whereas Torsion field feels like emptiness.

This is very profound. It actually takes much meditation to get there. The field does it for you.
Being sensitive, I tend to experience effects from fields faster (side-effects too). Still, I suggest you don’t loop/spam this field. Feel it. Make room for it. Create more space in your life. This is where the power lies.

Written right after the second listen. Didn’t plan to write anything, but this energy seeks sharing.

13 Likes

Dear sir

This post is regarding which field?

Thanks in advance