Playing Jing 30 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHaeO2hl4SY

1 Like

Its 40 minutes… :smiley: i probably wont watch it

3 Likes

Wow.This guy says jing is’nt physical/tangible.not our sexual fluids. It is a frequency vibration. We know it’s definitely a morphic field!

@omega68

The thing to understand about Jing, Qi and Shen is that, ultimately, they are one and the same. They are three ‘states’ of the same creative source. They are just existing in different formats. We can use the simple analogy of ice, water and steam to understand how this is the case. Jing would be like ice, it is the densest form of the San Bao; as it is ‘heated’, it transforms into the ‘water’ of Qi, and then, finally, it converts into the most ethereal and ‘steam-like’ of the substances – Shen.

On a basic level, our Jing is being used up throughout the duration of our lives; it is like an energetic form of fuel that burns up according to our physical and mental activity; when it is gone, we die. Much of the guidance on extending the length of your life and the quality of your health within Daoist literature was based around preservation of the Jing. Your Qi is your ‘energy’, it is derived from the food you eat and the air you breathe; the quality of your Qi dictates how much vitality you have. Your Shen is the quality of your spiritual nature. It relies, in part, on the quality of your Qi and Shen for strength.

This simple definition of the San Bao is pretty much how many people understand them. Whilst this may be enough for a basic-level Qi Gong practice, we need a lot more detail on these three substances if we are ever going to get to the bottom of Daoism as a tradition. In order to do this, we need to look at some of the background theory that underpins the San Bao. We will focus here particularly on the theory and teachings of Jing and Qi; Shen will be looked at in greater detail in Chapter 12.

22 Likes

To come back to @anon17734191 OP I would personally always match so much listening of Jing with at least MCO

Shen would be a good idea too

4 Likes

The Tree Treasures - Jing, Qi and Shen, are varied expressions of the same Dao. They can be considered, in an over-simplified way, to represent the Body (Jing), Mind (Qi) and Spirit (Shen). The functioning of the human body-mind-spirit matrix occurs through seven expressions of the Dao - Bone, Marrow, Body Fluids, Blood, Essence (Jing), Energy (Qi) and Spirit (Shen) - in the increasing order of energetic density or grossness, Bone being the grossest and Shen being the subtlest. While they all have specific functions to play, they are inter-dependent and work with each other in a holistic fashion. In Daoist medicinal texts, the three treasures are compared to Ice (Jing), Water (Qi) and Shen (Steam). True alchemy occurs when Jing morphs into Qi, and further into Shen as only Shen (spirit) can assimilate through all three levels of existence - Body, Mind and Spirit.

The Jing is associated - amongst other things - with sustaining the Physical body. It is mainly responsible for physical healing as it is this field of energy called Jing that causes the right cells to increase and the unwanted kind to be removed. It is grosser than Qi but subtler than other bodily fluids such as blood etc. If Jing is cultivated properly, the physical body is harmonized and healthy skin is a reflection of this harmony. For Jing to be converted to Qi, one needs a degree of harmony between the Body and Thoughts/Emotions. Jing (postnatal) represents the Essence of the body’s organs (though oft represented by Semen), it is derived from air, and nourishment obtained from food and drink.

Qi may be conceptualized as the energetic delivery mechanism that makes vitality or Jing available across the various organs in the body. It maintains and sustains Jing. It also governs thoughts and emotions. As it is the middle bridge that interacts with both Jing and Shen, it is often the main topic of interest to Alchemists.

Shen or the spirit sustains and directs Qi, and is also of a higher vibrational nature than Qi and Jing. It is also associated with the Mind in the sense that while Qi deals with thoughts and emotions, the Shen is associated with Awareness and Consciousness.

The steps of Alchemy (postnatal) involve reversing the transformation of Dao (highest vibration, most subtle) to Jing (lowest vibration, gross).

1. Jing -> Qi: Jing is primarily represented by the creative essence in semen/ovaries. This, through practices of alchemy, is “warmed” in Lower Dantien to transform into Energy or Qi, just like you heat ice to convert it to water.

2. Qi -> Shen: Qi is further converted to Shen in the Middle Dantien, similar to water being converted to steam.

3. Shen -> Wuji: Shen is processed in the Upper Dantien to transform to Wuji, which represents a timeless, still energetic space field of energy. This is similar to steam dissipating into the space.

4. Wuji -> Dao: In the final stage, when Wuji is sustained, it re-connects with Dao or the Divine, where there is no duality of any kind.

Excess of anything, especially if induced outside of the natural scheme of things, and importantly, is unused, causes imbalance. For example, excess Yin Jing can cause fat gain, phlegm and water retention (Kapha dosha as it is called in Ayurveda). In extreme cases, excessive nourishment, or excess of Jing, can result in cancerous cells or tumors. Excessive and unnatural nourishment in some modern forms of diet (or excessive use of certain herbs in medieval times) have been attributed as the cause for Cancer in Traditional Chinese Medicine.

If one has overstimulated Jing, a simple shaking exercise a few times in the day may help circulate Qi and prevent stagnation of Jing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=zRIbHhvY64s&feature=emb_logo

42 Likes

I remember Santiago Dobles :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wonder what’s with Santi recently! Lost touch with him for more than decade now.

I followed one of his KAP lets say… yeah probabily a decade ago… I’m old lol

Oh yes, he was doing some Skype Kundalini classes. I knew him more from his Pencak Silat days.

2 Likes

Couldnt have been explain better.
So would you say is better to use more of the Chi one which moves easier through and out?

3 Likes

Hey man can you elaborate a little to the benefits of/what is Wuji?

I wonder if dream would make a field for it, it sounds interesting

1 Like

The Alchemy and Soul series, Ascension Field, the three Vibration Audios - in different ways will lead to Wuji - so we kinda have those fields!

16 Likes

Thanks for this! It seems like wuji is similar to Om in some ways… since it’s the source of all things according to Qigong Master Jane Yang

But I’m also getting the sense that Om is carried through Wuji’s “invisible web” Based off these two excerpts:

”The ancient Chinese believed that the Wuji, extending from the Divine, is an infinite ocean of microscopic vibrations, from which all the realms of creation and all the different energetic worlds are constructed. Like an invisible web, it is through the Wuji that the Divine manifests its infinite form”

”On the most fundamental level, all things are constructed of quantum energy, constantly exchanging information within the Wuji’s inexhaustible energetic field. All matter in the universe is interconnected by energetic waves contained within the Wuji’s sea of energy, which transcend the manifestations of time and space.”

… or maybe it’s the void? Based off this excerpt:

”…Through the quiescent states of prayer and meditation, the ancient Chinese Qigong masters were able to dissolve their energy into the infinite space of the Wuji and reconnect with the Dao, transcending both time (Yang) and space (Yin). Through stillness of Mind, one can realize the boundless ocean of vibrations connected to everything contained within the Wuji.

8 Likes
8 Likes

Is the Wuji roughly synonymous with Ojas?

1 Like

I don’t think so… Ojas is still a manifest aspect, while Wuji is not.

5 Likes

Wait so, me being from up north, wuji is the eastern term for ginnungagap?

1 Like

Hello brother i have been recently on the path of daoism. I have a question if the jing which is lost due to lot of sexual activity can be restored? Is the prenatal jing is being consumed during sexual activity? Is there any method or way to restore the jing which is lost due to ignorance of these energetic matrix? Some text says the jing cannot be restored. I am following damo mitchells work he says it is possible on higher level alchemical practices. Can you respond it would be a great help for me.

4 Likes

Hello and Welcome @EvolvingSoul :slight_smile:

I am not the one who is tagged, but for now you can check the release: Negentropic jing and check the review ;)

6 Likes