My boyfriend is dying, HELP!

beware of this …

It may not be in the best conditionn, i suggest Super human mutant , and muscle massage if you want that “movement” work.

7 Likes

Yes! :pray:

3 Likes

@anon32464289
What does negentropic jing? Is it really necessary? I have used a lot of money on fields, so I wont just buy anything xD

Update: It is still morning, so hard to say how it is going. He had a rough night again, got extra pain medicine 4 times (he already have a pump, which is giving him medicine all the time). He also take thc/cbd drops.
When we talk to the doctors in an hour or two, I think his I gonna try some effective nerve medicine, even though he has tried it before, and didn’t like the effect on the mind/subconscious. Maybe he is gonna try a smaller dosis.
I am a little worried, that the cancer is growing because of the extra pain suddenly… but maybe it is also because it shrinking… it hard to say. Hopefolly he is having a CT/PET scan the 30th of sept, if they doesn’t cancel it.

Played “New perspective” 2 times for him yesterday (and me). It was a little hard on me, so I will try to play it 1 time today.

You guys are the best - Mads is SO thankful, that you’re all helping him in here, it means A LOT!.. <3

13 Likes

You can try the ‘normal’ jing which is of course amazing by itself and see if it helps

5 Likes

One of the “three treasure” in Chinese medicine (Jing-Chi-Shen):

“Jing energy is the deep foundational energy reserves of the body and it is this energy that determines one’s ultimate vitality and the quantity and quality of one’s lifespan.”

“Jing is referred to as the primordial essence residing in the kidneys that supplies the core energy, power and stamina and allows us to experience superior physical health. Jing, when cultivated, gives us an abundance of foundational, functional energy to nourish the body, and support hormonal balance.”

Plus, much more in the thread.

This :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, even though jing seems beneficial, caution is required depending on the situation? I did so want to use the jing audio for my sister. But then didn’t.

2 Likes

Urine Therapy has cured every disease known to man, it’s well documented… Urine is not waste at all. It is actually Filtered blood plasma and even contains DMT particles.
Check out grub from the gardens Instagram channel, all disease is just dehydration basically

You can also try the mstate elements 2-3 times. Maoshan_Wanderer wrote this a while ago:

Take what I write with a pinch of salt as this is not from the perspective of Medical research, but Alchemical. These have been known and used since the time of King Solomon, and much earlier by Indian alchemists (known as Rasayanikas) and Daoists. The main challenge with using physical concoctions of these M-state elements is contamination (lead, arsenic). Also, these alchemical elements were not meant to be consumed willy nilly, but as part of a larger alchemical system which effected transmutation, and in the absence of that, these elements could potentially accumulate in the body leading to toxicity. Dream’s fields should avoid that to a large extent, making the benefits of these M-state elements accessible to all.

“That which is below is like that which is above
and that which is above is like that which is below
to do the miracle of one only thing” (Emerald Tablet of Thoth)

• Above - Heavens, the cosmos, stars, realm of the gods, immortal realms, the internal invisible realm that cannot be accessed easily. Also, the cause of the “below”
  • Below - Earth, physical matter, where mortal man lives and breathes, physical reality, the external world
  • One Thing - Divinity expressed as a triangle or triad - soul (sulfur), spirit (mercury), and body (salt).

This being the core principle of Alchemy laid out by Hermes/Thoth/Mercury, the body is but an abstract reflection of the higher consciousness, and these M-state elements affect the body by actuating the consciousness and fine-tuning elements of consciousness. So, while they have direct physical effects, their effects are much more significant in terms of how they impact the consciousness and thus the body. They tune the ‘below’ affecting the ‘below’, while also tuning the ‘above’, impacting the ‘below’ - two birds with a stone!

A general recommendation when using M-state elements is to avoid extra supplementation of Sulfur as these do not go well together. While garlic is fine, to experience full benefits, it is best avoided or reduced when using M-state concoctions (of course, this may or may not apply to Dream’s non-physical fields).

Alchemists explain that in the case of M-state molecules, the left spin electron is time-reversed whereas the right spin electron is time forward, which net-net results in a zero-time polarity. If the M-state molecule is stable, it is ‘time-free’ and the atoms spin always in alignment with the North Star, which has an amazing effect alchemically. This seems generally true for most M-state molecules, and especially so for M-state Iridium. The most prominent effects I’ve noticed through these M-state elements are significantly increased bodily immunity and clarity of mind (like a crystal-clear, sharp mind).

M-State Copper: Great for cancers (especially breast cancer), tumors, and lupus. Good to reverse grey hair, wrinkles, sagging skin and breasts, protruding belly, varicose veins, issues of the arteries, hemorrhage, etc. It also awakens the pineal gland.

M-State Platinum: Great for alleviating symptoms of allergies as well as fixing the root cause for such allergies. Caution - do not drink alcohol when using M-state Platinum as that makes you feel very sick. Some have successfully used this reaction to rid people of alcoholism.

M-state Iridium and Rhodium: Is known to treat and reverse Osteoporosis. This is an intelligent molecule in the sense, acts only when needed and works synergistically well with M-state Iridium. Iridium is also a great M-state for detoxing the body.

An alchemist with a strong ability to see energy describes the workings of these two in removing carcinogens thus: “What the m-state does when it goes in your body it goes into your immune and lymph systems. It is not carried in your blood. The white corpuscle grabs a rhodium and an iridium atom and it carries them to the cells. The immune system can’t recognize a damaged cell because the DNA strip is kinked because of a carcinogen, or ligand, hanging on it that folds it up. Then the white corpuscle can’t read that DNA strip so it assumes it is fine and it leaves. The first thing the iridium does is to take the carcinogen off the strip. Then the white corpuscle can read it. If the strip is not normal the white corpuscle leaves a rhodium m-state behind in the cell. It takes the DNA strip out of the cell. Then it goes out into the lymph system and gets a T-cell made from the thymus. It gets a red corpuscle and it makes a newborn cell out of it. And then it comes back. The rhodium has already killed the cell it was in and the other white corpuscles are cleaning up the mess. It puts a new cell in its place.”

M-state Gold: Valuable in treating Alzheimer’s. Heightens psychic perceptions - enhances the ability to see auras, read minds, sense intentions, etc. Regular use changes one’s personality as it has a major “spiritualizing effect” where non-beneficial patterns and addictions are no longer tolerated. Also unlocks some past life memories, aids astral projection. Another superb effect of this element is the regeneration of nerve tissue. At some point, I was taking M-state Gold from an alchemist from Bulgaria who lived in Oregon before he passed - and I could literally see thought patterns from people as streams of light particles (imagine His Dark Materials). Gold is considered superior in some aspects as it corresponds to energy of the Stars and Sun (and not earth like other elements), propelling ascension. This is also very conducive to awakening the Pineal gland. It is said that while the Optic Nerve is active during waking states and is responding to light and visual stimuli, the pineal gland remains asleep. It is in darkness and sleep that the pineal gland wakes up (to an extent) and hence Dark Retreats are a great way to awaken the pineal gland by diverting light essence to the pineal gland and not visual stimuli. The M-state gold, with its “solar energy”, seems to actualize this alchemy in a different way, awakening the pineal gland by supplying it with what it needs. It also mimics deep states of Theta and Gamma brainwaves pretty easily and hence is a great tool for enhancing meditation.

This is the best of elements for Enlightenment and Ascension. This seems to “pull” from earth’s gravitational and magnetic fields to build up a massive charge which can be utilized by the body and brain in unimaginable ways. There is a pretty fascinating book, ‘Mutant Message Down Under” written by an aboriginal shaman, Marlo Morgan, where she describes her past life among the aboriginals of Australia consuming M-state gold in a ritualistic circle and manifesting their wishes at frightening speeds.

So for his case I think it could be helpful to combine rhodium&copper and iridium&indium

12 Likes

Hi
Not sure if you’ve looked into Rick Simpson oil? It’s pure THC
As well as something called bio - bran
HOPING and praying things start getting better soon :pray:t3:

1 Like

Detox field
And
Advanced detox?

And the
-20/-50 mv

And this supplement made of mushrooms, accv or something like that.

1 Like

He got a CT scan to see status on the cancer.

It has spread in the stomach area: it has closed down the access to the instetines and almost also from the esophagos to the stomach. That is why he is vomiting, has nausea and hiccups. His stomach is full of old food, which can come anywhere (other than if he vomit).
He is gonna have a operation on monday where they gonna put in some kind og tube to get access from the stomach to the instetines and esophagus to stomach.

He has hiccup ALL the time right now … any suggesting on what to do?

Other that a little spread of the cancer in the stomach, the cancer hasnt spread anywhere else, so that is a good sign considering how fast it has spread the last 2 months.

22 Likes

Hiccups are essentially muscle spasms of the diaphragm. Might want to look at nerve repair or muscle relaxation fields.

7 Likes

Considering what ryan said, check pregabalin, gabapentine audios.
Edit: Maybe play Vaikuntha Loka audio for him? Currently it is the most powerful field regarding peace, tranquility, serenity.

4 Likes

Update:

The operation went good. He got operates today; got a tube in, so the stomach fluid can access the instetines. He seems happy about it but tired. Sleeping now.

29 Likes

much love to the both of you!

how is he feeling emotionally? would it help to cheer him up if friends and family are able to come over?

maybe a gift or two that he likes?

8 Likes

Just read your message. I hope he gets well soon. I think if it’s cancer stick to the cancer feild mostly. Try playing it as many times as possible. Maybe looping it at night on low volume while he sleeps. Maybe ask Dreamweaver what he recommends when it comes to what anti cancer feild is best for him. Maybe he could check up on him. I know he’s busy but no harm in trying.

Just a suggestion maybe asking Dreamweaver if it’s possible to put a anti cancer feild around him as a bone cast. That way the feild will be fighting the cancer 24/7. And if he is able to do it to put a anti pain control feild with it so he’s in not in too much pain while the feild tackles the cancer.
I don’t know if Dreamweaver will be able to do it but it’s just a thought and worth asking.
I wish you boyfriend the best outcome possible
And a speedy recovery :pray:

7 Likes

Get in.

Make sure u take a break u have been by his side the whole time

2 Likes

Are you streaming the audio on 1080p and on a laptop and it proper headphones ? Make sure you do that or it can not work.

1008 p isn’t necessary and regular speakers or headphones work fine…

9 Likes

Family and friends are visiting every day ^_^
Mentally he is getting better, it’s like his soul is coming back. But physically, he sleeps all the time, have nausia and in a lot of pain. He cant eat without vomiting and tried to go for a little walk today, but got sick every fast.
But overall it’s nice to have him “back”. He was like a zombie before.

26 Likes