My boyfriend is dying, HELP!

My boyfriend is diagnosed with stomach cancer (which is spread to pancreas, liver and lympf system).
This monday, the doctor said, that he is too weak to receive chemo therapy and only have a couple of weeks before he dies because the cancer is very aggressive.

Do you know something to do?! Soundhealing or other alternative treatments?
His lying in the hospital now and on a lot of opiates, sleeping all the time.

I have tried anti-cancer audio and iron gastro before, but it didn’t quite to enough and right now, I don’t think it’s the right thing to do.

Do you have some recommendations?

His name is Mads

23 Likes

Hi Gita,

I am so sorry you’re in this situation, it must be really scary and painful :pensive: when it comes to matters of life and death, we often realize that the power and control we think we have in our lives is mostly just an illusion.

I don’t have a lot of recommendations, other than sapien fields - he could have plasma / anti cancer /some other fields playing 24/7 by his bed, to see if it brings some improvement.

Otherwise as for other methods, I’ll let others with more knowledge and experience answer.

26 Likes

May be contact Brenda for some immediate healing ? what do you think team.

6 Likes

DNA repair.
DNA repair mechanisms prevent cancer by preventing mutations . Chemo- and radiotherapy often inflict DNA damage to halt cancer cell proliferation or trigger the apoptotic demise of cancer cells.

but i dont know if destroy cancer that exist already in the body

22 Likes

Heal those around you (Be the healer) Ver 2.0

You can play this field along with other audios to help him.

16 Likes

I think he needs to SPAM the Anti-Cancer 2.0 field. That is a field that you can use as much as you want. Also, Plasma Light Infrasound Bioactive Beach which has been proven to heal even Stage-4 cancer. He should use these both as much as he can. The Plasma Light may be harder to tolerate a lot of so just have him do it until he feels it’s too much. Wish him the best.

21 Likes

3 times a day each.

Then loop these on the same playlist.

14 Likes

loop anti cancer 2.0

Angelic intercession, other intercession field if you feel the call, if he eats food, enhanced nutrient absorption, food charger and enhancer
DNA repair system as recommended above

iron gullet as it will place negentropy in the stomach

lymphatic effusion + as it has negentropy ( so anti cancer for the lymphs )

that’s all I can think of as he’s weak

hope he heals :pray:

17 Likes

Yes, I would say the same.

Make sure to add Jing in there, especially if he uses a lot of plasma light, it’s quite intense, he is already weak.

Maybe you can play plasma when you’re there with grounding, and then leave a phone playing anti cancer 24/7

16 Likes

I have wondered about this…
Normally someone with cancer, especially in that area (e.g.breast cancer) has to avoid anything to do with lymph like lymphatic massage because it can help the cancer spread.

Edit
@Eli I don’t know if it is also true for the field
I’m just saying be careful :)
I only know it because I knew some people with breast cancer :frowning:

14 Likes

Hey gita. All the recommendations above are good.

I just want to add this one divine code that you can use. The way it work is like reiki but targeted specifically.

14 44 338 for all cancer, in general
Write it on his stomach. Don’t skip the spaces. They’re also important. Keep write these numbers once a day.

I wish him speedy recovery

Also here are another lists of these numbers that you can use for specific ones

You can also dm me for more. Or I will directly send you the link to access the page that you can download

9 Likes

Hi,
Theres a nutritional supplement called pyrucet. It is known to help the metabolism to revert back to normal.
I have heard that a woman with a late stage cancer took it everyday and the doctor declared her free of cancer and couldn’t explain it.

Theres absolutely no risk in it. These are very safe chemicals sometimes even used as food flavoring agent.

Let me know If I should help you

16 Likes

damn. nevermind then, just anti-cancer 2.0. thanks for mentioning this

3 Likes

@Gita

Im sorry about this situation.

All recommendations are good but i know you are reading all of this not understanding a word because i know your mind status is blank and blurred, numb and frozen with fear and hurt.

And he is lying on a hospital bed, no chance to be looping or playing anything.

So ill help as much as I can healing from here.

Ill pm you for some details

And you the only thing ill ask u to focus on is in asking for intercession play these as much as you can asking for assistant with his higher self to embrace and accept the healing, to fill him with love and faith and to empower my healing.

The Essence of Faith and Prayer: New Release

New Release: The Grace of Angels and Saints

Much love :heart:

If its possible just to play a few times at some point something right next to him let this one be

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mahamrityunjaya-31940755

26 Likes

Sorry about what’s happening to your boyfriend.

1 loop cancer audio 24/7
2 change dietary habits (eat vegan).
3 your boyfriend should stop being angry at anyone, generally beware of thoughts of anger. And heighten self respect

I read in a book that the 2nd and 3rd tips are key to healing cancer. 1st tip is my recommendation added to it.

9 Likes

Thank you for the advice.

I’m sleeping beside him in the hospital, so I can put fields on, but not 24/7.

He is not eating at the moment.
He is a very calm and happy person, very conscious, and trying to be positive all the time.
He dont believe his time has come even though the doctors says so. He is strong.

Use to eat very healthy, run a marathon every day and strengt training several times a week.

22 Likes

I don’t know what to say except that you guys are not alone (this thread is a proof). I’ll be playing the mass meditation field specifically thinking of you two today and this weekend, and for anyone else going through similar situations.

21 Likes

If it is something you feel comfortable with, maybe you can post a pic of him and those of us that want to can think of him while playing Heal Those Around You. I know I would definitely be willing to help do so and I’m sure many others here will too.

8 Likes
29 Likes

Hi @Gita your bf’s name please? If you don’t mind sharing

6 Likes