My boyfriend is dying, HELP!

His name is Mads

28 Likes

Just got home. As soon as Iā€™m done with this stack I will meditate to Heal Those Around You on loop with Mads in mind. :pray:

24 Likes

Iā€™ll do the same as @Gnosticmedic27, and Iā€™m sure many others here too, like @Nice2knowU that asked for is name.

With all our efforts translated in prayers and healing together Im sure it will impact much more.

Thanks for sharing, and now Iā€™ll focus on Mads. :pray:t2:

18 Likes

The machines that inspired this Cosmo-volt are reputed to have anti-cancer effects. Others forum members will have a much better grasp on the efficacy of this field. I see that some anti-cancer stacks use the Torsion field, but again Iā€™m just putting it out there for my informed people to guide you better. Good luck

9 Likes

Alkalize thru juicingā€¦going off sugar.
Also watch Dr Eric Berg 's ā€œCancer lives off Sugar and something elseā€
And O2 compressorā€¦
Vit b17
Vit c

6 Likes

Apricot seeds, kalanchoe and a juice fast if he can tolerate. before sleep i will meditate to heal those around you with your bf in mind (same as @Gnosticmedic27)
All the support and love

5 Likes

I listen to torsion field and cosmo-volt every day several times a day for spiritual insights (and so do my boyfriend from time to time) - so it is nice to know it can help heal his cancer too.

11 Likes

Maybe Ojas Refined and Defined - YouTube and The Mana Circuits (Super Charged) - YouTube could also give him a boost for healing.

7 Likes

Hi @Gita
Could you do us another favour please?

While your there in the hospital, you can do this in a sleepy meditative state if you like, can you go into your memories and pick some really delightful memories of you two together? Thinkā€¦ Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban when he wanted to perform the patronus charm and had to elicit a vastly powerful memory of love to initiate the spell. Just pick a few super sweet and beautiful memories and relive them for a second or two. Then pump this accumulated feeling energy into your heart, breathe it in like your breathing air into your lungs only this time into your heart and let these feelings of love infuse your heart. Now in your minds eye, direct this feeling energy directly onto mads, you can direct it to his heart or any area you feel like. And just do this a couple times a day for a few minutes please

4 Likes

I can advise you to ā€œheal allā€ audio for him to heal from a distance every day if you can. If friends can or loved ones can participate his / her will be even better to benefit from more healing energy.

Also if you can find a phone that would stay near it all the time with the anti cancer v2 loop on.

Perhaps a water loaded with the field ā€œInfrared and Plasma Drink Chargerā€ could bring him more for the cure.

To give it energy to these cells

Tonight before going to bed, I will take the time to meditate and transmit healing energy to her :pray:

5 Likes

Well, not everybody pray and its respectable if she doesnt, and if she wants im sure she is.

Also we recommended her essence of faith and prayer which automates that for her in case she is not accustomed :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Iā€™m so, so, so sorry about what you both are going through right now.

Great recommendations were made already, so field-wise, I wouldnā€™t know what to add.

What Iā€™m thinking about are his energy levels and how to best raise them. Do you have a servitor? Or the ring / pendant of the magi? Maybe you can ask your servitor to provide him with energy. Or use the magi item for that, if you have one. Others please correct me if you think that is not a good idea.

Otherwise, I second what Bronyraur said:

Best wishes for you both, and please keep those spirits strong. Thatā€™s also key. Iā€™ve seen before how much power it holds in these situations.

9 Likes

It might be good to also have some private sessions with a good healer, when I feel desperate I usually have a few sessions with Howard Wills https://howardwills.com/

And perhaps Reishi and Chaga from dragon herbs can be supportive also Wild Siberian Chaga

4 Likes

I donā€™t know if this has been recommended already in the plethora of fields aforementioned; however, if your boyfriend is in any pain, I suggest pain control from sapien.

4 Likes

:point_up_2:

7 Likes

Maybe I was wrong (I will delete the message if it is intrusive) . I felt some things seeing the photo when I imparted healing energy.

Is your boyfriend at peace with his emotions from his past? Anger towards someone? father ?

If there is something that was difficult in his past he would have to free himself from it.

4 Likes

Also print healing sigil card if you can. I forgot to mention that one

4 Likes

So sad, I will pray for him
Try Plasmatron
ā€œThis kind of strong charge field is by definition simply the electrical opposite of swelling, cyst and tumor growth. It IS this charge distribution efficiency perfected by definition- which is the electrical opposite of cancer. Theraphi ā€“ usually generates strong feelings of being energized, metabolic acceleration, circulation and sensation increase.ā€

5 Likes

I offer this only as research from when I looked alternative cancer approaches for someone in 2013. Obviously, check with doctor.

If this hypothesis is correct, then it might be the case that the hyperbaric oxygen field would be useful.

There is also the idea that cancer is a fungus. If so, then the anti-fungus video makes a lot of sense. Itā€™s hard to see how it could hurt in any case.

The fungus theory leads to the baking soda treatment, where people use baking soda and molasses and warm water to deliver the baking soda to the cancer cells (cancer cells love sugar, the theory goes, so the sugar and warm water deliver the killer baking soda to the unsuspecting cancer .

Some research supports baking soda as a complementary treatment, but check with your oncologist.

There might also be some meritā€“if your doctor approves of the baking soda approachā€“of using barley malt syrup, which is full of beta glucans, another nice complementary treatment.

7 Likes

There have been some very good suggestions.

I am going to suggest something different.
Has he gotten a second opinion?
Are you in the U.S.?

3 Likes