The Essence of Faith and Prayer

The Essence of Faith and Prayer

The meaning of faith is generally complete trust or confidence in someone or something. But here we use a different aspect, faith energy, which comes more from a spiritual conviction than just a ‘trust’. It is the energy that gets things moving and manifested. Combined with the energy of prayer itself, which uses the aspect of spiritual intent, and solemn expression of gratitude to the divine. Both reinforce and complete each other a potent multifaceted energy. You can easily find this energy mixed around in places of worship, in fact some truly miraculous place have a high concentration of this. May it inspire you, drive and sustain you and perhaps help things go a little better. affects listener and environment. Also made to work in a negentropic manner.

84 Likes

Thanks Dream!

24 Likes

SO EXCITED! I was meaning to suggest this. This will be my first field of the day from now on! Thank you, Dream!

28 Likes

Thank you! Quite a familiar and not so much for those of us who prefer to spend the nights with aliens lol … I’ve been wanting to know how ‘real’ prayers feel like… Thanks to @This_Boy_Here and his words about it.

Interesting new but familiar sensations :)

18 Likes

So would this boost your prayers? Or something like that, or does it do the praying for you or what would appreciate some clarification :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

7 Likes

:smiley::smiley:

What kinda field does stuff for you while you just sit there anyway :smiley:

12 Likes

Thanks

Hontoni domo arigato :handshake: :heartbeat: :muscle:

10 Likes

@Shivy-SzN your conceptual keywords are here bro :)

22 Likes

I’ll be looping this all night. Things have been a little rough lately and this music is really soothing. It’s giving me Bon Iver vibes but blissed out!

Thank You to Dream & the Team

25 Likes

My generation has been programmed to run on certainty. We get immediate answers to our minor problems.

But when it comes to some big problems, uncertainty arises and we tend to revert back because of this bad habit to only take action when there is 100% certainty.

Time to run on faith, trust and optimism.

After listening to it twice, I had more faith and trust in myself and that I would complete my goals (I set the intent for my goals). And also trust that life is working in my favor.

47 Likes

Thank you. Such peace and wholeness.

20 Likes

Looping every night :grin:

16 Likes

Listening to this while praying to the void, my lord to be able to manifest optimal emotions and the willpower to work hard these next 15 days before my exams.

29 Likes

Very very beautiful creation.

Gratitude for the ability to experience those two and experience the true meaning of faith.

After two listen I’ve realized how much ego there is in my own spiritual endeavor and evolution, despite the anchored intent to be love.

Not willing to fully accept that there is a larger consciousness system (universe, God, light beings, guides, energies, whatever we resonate with) that far outreach our own level of understanding and caring.

Meaning, how our pride, insecurities and pain disrupt the ease and grace of this game.

Looking forward to be using it more :pray:

28 Likes

With The Essence of Faith and Prayer, Akira is no longer “The Wild” :laughing:

13 Likes

Akira The Faith :laughing:

13 Likes

Akira the Love :thinking:

10 Likes

Akira The Faith & Love

13 Likes

yes beautiful voices in my morphic fields! their voices remind me of Beautiful Chorus.

thank you dream.

ever since i watched In The Heights a few days ago i’ve had “Pacienca y Fe” (patience and faith) repeated in my mind and voice.

even though i stopped going to my parents’ church, i still am prayerful in my own way.

yay, this makes me feel happy!

the video is also really beautiful.

while on my first listen i just feel my sadness being hugged. like i want to cry but my heart is calming my body and mind.

oh wow you gave me the words to connect to this behaviour i definitely have! thank you my friend!

i feel like elementary taught me this exact thing and i somehow forgot to do the work even when there’s no immediate results.

:rose:

25 Likes

Wonderful

Play this as an environmental field?

Nice, Negentropic Faith. For those who have always complained of having little faith, this is a boon, that is, they rebuild it as in the best times of life.

16 Likes