The Essence of Faith and Prayer

yes! i just played this for a few rounds while chilling with my dog. it was very peaceful!

oh thank you! i read negentropy, but the way you say it here made connections click in my head!

:rose:

5 Likes

maybe Iā€™m a little psy too :smiley:
of course Iā€™m joking

2 Likes

but of course you are my friend! embrace your psy!

:pray:

2 Likes

Just in pure bliss with a smile on my face right now. I listened passively while distracted at work yesterday. Listening actively and consciously now.

I love you, Lord.

23 Likes

:pray:t4:

5 Likes

this will go good with my Intercession tag

9 Likes

Wow just wow, tears flowing in just one listen that too while multitasking. Just feels like itā€™s melting all the problems away. One of the fields that will be part of my regular meditation from here on.

23 Likes

I always believe in the power of prayer. I listened to this twice, and it was really peaceful. I remember I have had this feeling in some places of worship, or when I prayed in the stillness of the night, like at 3 A.M. Thank you Dreamy for making me remember again this feeling :heart:

22 Likes

Couldnā€™t stop a second listen with closed eyes, no lights and meditative asana. Could feel the love, care and support and the feeling that there is a higher power the supreme light and he/she will always be with you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Hard to imagine what Dream has for us in the upcoming months

11 Likes

You CAN DEFINITELY say that again. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Right? The highlight of my entire life is Dreamā€™s work. :rofl:

12 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Same I guess :rofl:

7 Likes

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

When I listened two times, I get the feeling of this place. Which I visited more than once. Thanks as always Dream.

FƔtima, Portugal.

21 Likes

I remember the good old days when we could post new releasesā€¦

6 Likes

29 Likes

Me realizing YOU replied

Feels good to have u back with us

17 Likes

Yes, i felt the same . sadness and comfort.

The visuals are beautiful

7 Likes

I have hard time truly calming my nervous system before sleep,while also calming mind and body.Usually I do it separately.This soothes my entire being,like no audio before.

20 Likes