The Essence of Faith and Prayer

:upside_down_face:

10 Likes

What do you mean by your audio talisman folder man?

2 Likes

I used this as an environmental field, I turned up the volume, closed the room and after half an hour when I came back the energy was fantastic, and today I feel really confident. I had previously played around with Gregorian Chants to raise vibrations.
Here we are already very used to the concept of negentropy, thinking about the total recovery of organs and health has become customary, but you could never think that this could also work with Faith.

20 Likes

This sounds like a good pairing:

*The Spear of Destiny
*The Grace of Angels and Saints
*The Essence of Faith and Prayer
*Armor of Light and Glory OR tag
*The Navigator of Awe
*The Unbreakable
*Alchemical Holy Light ( OR if unavailable The Alchemical Crucible)
*Knight Mindset

Thank you Dream & team for making this.

This is MY Complete Knight! (Updated )

24 Likes

This in my opinion is the best of all: it gives you that faith which is then energy that moves everything, as written in the description, and it is something that grows from within, a thanksgiving that becomes prayer, or if we want a prayer in prayer, and it is also negentropic, that is, it also heals those deepest wounds of the soul which have led to disillusionment.
I tried it and it is wonderful, especially when you go to saturate an environment with this energy and immerse yourself after letting yourself be flooded and treated.
This is for me the High-End of Dream among the fields that are also environmental, in front of which I take off my hat.

13 Likes

Is 2 times a substantial amount?

4 Likes

Any amount is useful.

14 Likes

Has anyone felt release of natural scents while repeating this?

5 Likes

Just noticed this is 111th Dream Seeds field! :pray:

14 Likes

I havenā€™t, but my sense of smell isnā€™t that good.

4 Likes

Yeah me neither but my sense of smell also sucks.

2 Likes

This is my subjective experience with this field. Ive been listening to this since it was released.
I usually listen to it 2X in a row.

First I get very calm and contemplative.
Then things start to change and I feel sadness. Then especially the first few days listening to it, >then a deep feeling of disappointment. This is mostly for my life situation and how things have turned out for me. Then my eyes get filled with tears.

The first time I listened to it the disappointment felt like shards of glass in my entire chest area. I also felt pressure on my entire chest area, the pressure isnt painful and sort of feels cushioned in a way. Then I feel that cushioned pressure over my entire forehead.
For some reason, so far, I always involuntarily cry with this field.
I consider tears to be a good ā€œsafety valveā€ or release. Also tears can be cleansing and have a healing effect, especially if u let them flow and not try to stifle them.
The first time or 2 I listened to it I tried to stifle the tears. Beforehand I was in a good mindset and pleasant mood and I didnt want to cry. I was going to prepare to go to bed. So I was sort of surprised that tears came.

U would think from reading this review that I dont like this field and dont listen. But that is not true. I feel it is healing something on a deep level for me. A little at a time. So I listen to this 2x about 3-4 X a week. I just come prepared to cry and have tissues ready.

Thank you Dream for making this field.

As u see a few posts above (9) I consider this belongs in a great stack for The Complete Knight. Yes, it does.

ADD: U who are reading this thinkingā€¦damnā€¦who wants to cry, feel vulnerable, hurt, etc. BUT when u use it with The Complete Knight Stack, u will also feel protected, accepted, soothed and helped. You will come thru it stronger.

34 Likes

Everything said here I feel the exact same way. May we all be released from the past hardships we dealt with :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I love you and the Bot.
You are a beautiful Soul Akira :heart:
Be blissful dear

3 Likes

This is such a gem! Thank you @Captain_Nemo :pray:

Iā€™m wondering, is this safe for children? What about The Breathe of the Belly? I think they can be very beneficial for them, but it is general consensus that children shouldnā€™t listen to most of the fields, if I recall correctly. Any clarifications on this would be very appreciated!

5 Likes

Yes, both would be safe for childrenā€¦even recommended.

20 Likes

Wow, excellent! Much obliged @_OM :pray:

6 Likes

Absolutely, calming, also ideal for falling asleep

You can also let it play in the environment for hours, and when you return it will be imbued with that wonderful energy. When combined with Air Revitalizer, it will have negentropic effects on body, mind and spirit. Highly recommended in these strange times

14 Likes

Come on to Patreon come on

you can do it.

I want you so bad

Edit: itā€™s on Patreon

omg-finally

27 Likes

Yasss so many uploads on Patreon :drooling_face:

8 Likes