The 13th Skull NFT: Testimonials

Woooot!!! you guys are mad !!! :rofl:

how much was it initially?

2 Likes

Yeah, no, I think I’m gonna buy the Mona Lisa today instead, will think about the tree of life tomorrow :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

$322

You have remember that this NFT is extremely intelligent and has unrestricted potential…

It can literally perform hundreds of commands all at once and can do things that are impossible for any other servitors to do.

Try imagining what it’s like to have an insanely intelligent being that has limitless potential to learn anything and can perform tasks that are outside the scope of any other field or method, as well as doing anything you want it to do to the best of it’s ability.

It really is a “diety-like” field…hence why it costs so much…

No one is selling something this priceless for a small amount of money. This item is easily worth hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars, and the owners know that, which is why it’s being sold at high price.

But like any other NFT, no one “needs” it… lol
There are 300+ FREE fields that you have access to right now, and the paid fields are all within everyone’s price range.

It really is ok to not have this field, everything is going to be just fine. You are still “ahead” of 99% of the population just with the free stuff that sapien generously offers.

25 Likes

unrestricted potential…

:pinching_hand::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :eye:
:red_circle: :large_blue_circle:
:cyclone:
:purple_circle:

12 Likes

see you in two days, gonna shift to a reality where It costs 200$ :rofl:

7 Likes

Guys… whoever owns one.

Would you like to help this man that is really sick.

Here is the post about

My boyfriend is dying, HELP!

:raised_hands::sparkling_heart:

I think if we send them to him it could help him!

27 Likes

Back again with more questions on my person x’s situation lol

So person x does not know I am sending him skeletor’s help
…But it’s not like what skeletor is working on is something he wouldn’t want (he really needs this).
I can’t tell nor ask person x due to various factors involved (I know I’m so vague right now but bare with me!)

Which leads me to these two questions

(1) Am I insulting Divine Will by having skeletor help him
(2) I didn’t get person x’s permission per say so am I even allowed to do this although I know he would love for this to occur ASAP

And I mean technically… this has nothing to do with me, it does not benefit me, neither directly nor indirectly. Meaning, I do not see how this could be justified as myself acting “self-serving”
But then again I dont think my opinion really counts considering I’m bias on this matter

But I’m really earnest on this matter! So much so much so I prayed for this as this year’s birthday wish :pleading_face: (eh ik im extra). I don’t know if that really changes anything though, because still an ego based justification.

Am I overthinking this? Probably. But again, I didn’t get his permission, and am concerned if I’m insulting Divine Will.

2 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

Do you think they would say yes if they knew?
-if yes then ask them

Do yo think they would say absolutely no if you ask them?
-then dont

If you think they would say not because:
-they dont believe in these type of outside what they know tools
-this help strongly goes against their believes
-they dont trust it
-they dont feel comfortable with it

Then you gotta respect that

Are they in imminent danger or in a life death situation?
Then ask Skull to ask their higher self for permission and if yes then whatever you ask skull would work and if not skull must not do the thing even if you ask. (Because only skull would really know not you)

10 Likes

He can’t intervene himself he says to me, because he was told (from Up there) not to. For reference Luna, He is pretty energetically savvy lol
I did tell him about this once. Very casually, made him fairly acquainted with what this was. He knew / knows of its abilities, meaning to say he is not against it.
So I asked him once
Can I ask skeletor to help you on this situation?
I made sure to emphasize pronouns.
I said something along the lines of : you, yourself can’t intervene. But the skeletor / myself- there isn’t anything regarding that (not to).
So, technically then, can’t I?
He said yes you can. (Because he’s not doing anything… “I” am)

But he won’t comment regarding if I have his permission to- I mean obviously that makes sense - enter social cue lol- bc then, that’s kinda having him intervene- literally the very act he’s not supposed to do

So yeah. With the aforementioned noted, do you believe (or anyone else - Om/Mao?!) then, I am overthinking all this; the whole is-it- inappropriate-I-do-this

Yes so their higher self is not allowed to do anything.

But there’s nothing (which he acknowledged at least) saying gigi (myself) can’t.

Hey, that’s why I’m asking here!!!

Well… if up there told him not to intervene

Then know that includes him AND any one or anything that would do it for him because he is aware that it will be done in his name, and that is also going against the command said to him.

Person 1 = ask whoever up there: can I buy this for Me?
Whoever up there: no you cant
Person 2 = ill buy it for you so its not uhm “technically you”

Whoever up there : :unamused: its not about who buys it, is about him not being allowed, adviced to have that something, he is not buying but he is allowing you to buy it for him so yeah its still him going against what was said to him.

Conclusion = no. Dont do it.

1 Like

10 Likes

Prob not what she envisioned lol

2 Likes

Probably more like this… from one of my all time fav video games

12 Likes

That image wouldn’t have been my first choice @_OM. Hold the side of fright sauce for the noobs lol.

2 Likes

Both skulls above provided comic relief in their perspective roles.

4 Likes

8 Likes

This may be basic for most, but…

Pro tip: for maximum potency NFTs need to be worn like mandala.

Like some, except for the first day that was pretty powerful, I’ve been struggling to interact with the 13th Skull.

Following strong intuitions & nudges, I bought it for quite a hefty sum last week, and I was starting to really feel insecure about my investment…

Those last few days I asked for help and felt I should watch the gif now and then to re-inforce the connection - it worked but the connection was still weak.

Then this morning I had the download to print the pic, and put it in my pocket like a mandala.

Oh boy, I feel it again.
And it wants me to know it is here and working :pray:

I have no idea what it did over the last days, but I kinda have the feeling it could not access me due to my subconscious blocks and a serious dnos I went through.

Wearing the pic as a mandala seems to act as a powerful subconscious bridge, its portal to the physical :)

22 Likes