If mods could delete this thread I would appreciate it, thanks

Recently, I awakened something during meditation, may have been a month ago. Basically it’s been slowly taking over my body and very recently as in last few days, it’s almost at the point of taking over. After almost 12 hours of meditation today, I’m struggling to type this. I thought it was originally the awakening of the soul, but it may not have been. Then I thought I was communicating with my higher self through the soul. I set up a series of hand signs to form communication with whatever the fuck it is. Now I may be seriously fucked and need urgent help. I’m having a hard time putting stuff into works at the moment and it’s trying to prevent me from typing lmao. Sounds crazy but it’s my reality atm. Please respond Dreamweaver, I really need your help right now. Thanks.

Ps. I’m going to loop de-inhabitor and bhooted boots in the mean time, just in case.

3 Likes

One reason I thought it was related to my higher self was because it was performing all kinds of yoga exercises and shit that I had never done before, among other things.

Good luck man,

just in case:

The Internal Alchemical Crucible

The Sword Of St. Michael

New Release: Aura and Energy Body Repair

5 Likes

were the messages from that of highest love?

1 Like

I can’t tell man, I was asking all kinds of questions on enlightenment and the future, pretty sure it straight up lied to me. Cuz it told me I was gonna be doing some yoga then meditation for three hours or so, but I got trapped and couldn’t move during meditation, and then 12 hours went by. Finally I started asking more questions and it told me it was lying to me the whole time and was going to take over my body. And it’s answers started to be incoherent and contradict itself, then I struggled to get to my phone to play de-inhabitor. Then type this post.

hmmm, higher self lying?

isn’t it the ego that lies/deceive/distracts?

You could try playing the divine love field. Demons hate love

1 Like

ah yes…

Devine love, unconditional love, powerful positive love waves etc.

Try the exorcism audio. That seems on point.

2 Likes

Spell and curse removal , ego dissolution but sounds very complex
Ego dissolution to discern if you really be talkin to higher self or not
Good luck I am not right person for this but I want to wish you well please …

I don’t know if it is or not even with ego dissolution. But I’m going to try all the audios I can. It’s just such a mind fuck because of all the yoga and knowledge that it has, that I was able to confirm. But it basically sold me a lie about the future among other things to hook me in to this meditation session today. Think that was the final one or something, due to the progression of it.

Then stop this thing you are doing let go of it
Stop

I have to put in another word for exorcism. To my mind, it’s an environmental field. It communicates with those who don’t belong there that they need to leave. Loop it

1 Like

I don’t know what yoga this is but if this is really ascension u sound like it is going to o rapid for your body - it can’t catch up. And if that is case that is bad :
Very bad and determental
Please use caution and If Sapien sir do not be able message you write here to us ok

I’d like to stop, but every time I relax it takes control. I have to fight it in order to do anything right now, which is causing me to shake a lot.

Then what would happen if you would just let it take control
Are you sure this isn’t mental health
Do u have any mental health conditions in family or genetics maybe

1 Like

I don’t think it is mental health though

If I let it take control, I’ll end up meditating all day. I may have some minor mental issues but I’m definitely not imagining this experience. As in, it’s not some split personality or something lol.

1 Like

This yoga u do
Remind me of name ?

Then meditate all day