The Internal Alchemical Crucible

So what would that difference be for you @anon17734191?

2 Likes

Yes, for me they feel completely different.
The two fields also use different approaches, why do you think they’re very similar?

10 Likes

I would start with the description.

11 Likes

I think this field is like the automated grounded one but for emotions, and imho should be added to the spiritual/emotional stacks at the end, to help burning all that surfaces from listening to them like:

Emotional release
BoL
Amygdala
Anxiety
Stress relief
IPF
Higher self
Ego dissolution
Gamayun
The Dreamtime
The ascension tag
Plasma node connector
The exorcism rite
Quasi Crystal
Moldavite
Heart chakra
Taaffeite
Pieteriste

etc

Even after looping intercession ones or planets, constellations etc ones since sometimes we can get overwhelmed by them

All these fields bring up emotions and help us release them but it might takes longer to really feel them fading away but crucible is fast and leaves us with a very peaceful grounding sensation

14 Likes

I thought they were similar because they both destroy negative energy that’s supposed to bring you back to the core of your being. But the Vibration of Creation costs over a hundred dollars. So, I was wondering if the VOC is THAT much better due to the cost.

1 Like

VOC has an energy blockage removal-like effect because of the vibration but it is aimed at ascension/raising you vibration.

In fact it could happen that you need to play this field after looping the vibes (for me particularly VoDL) as they bring up some emotional garbage that you can feel “on the way out”.

16 Likes

this has been helping me to take action when my thoughts were full of limitations only to have them be proven wrong.

19 Likes

I don’t think it’s a coincidence so be careful not to sleep with this on loop. I was gonna try to sleep with this on loop, and I lasted 3 hours. I’ve just been in 30 scary movies at once lol, at least I got to see my fearlessness pendant working. But very VERY uncomfortable

13 Likes

On a side note, i feel more emotionally grounded. I think it can be more effective while dreaming since you release all sorts of stuff and are more open to change on that state. Just be careful :upside_down_face: (I think why the bad dreams happened is because you’re actually seeing what you’re releasing and burning).

15 Likes

Great testamonial for the Fearlessness tag, though. Haha.

Thanks for the heads-up!

2 Likes

Its so funny how everyone reacts differently. I sleep with Crucible playing about 3-4 nights a week. Absolutely no problem with it. It feels very comfortable to me, even when I first played it.

15 Likes

Ashlesha moon. Same here :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Dreams are a good way to know how your tags are working and the progress you’ve made. For example when I used matchmaker I had lots of sexual dreams. Ascension makes me have more release in my dreams. I’ve noticed with fearlessness a lot of fears come up in dreams, and weird stuff (maybe the SLR sub field), but in a lot of them I don’t feel any fear whatsoever. (For example I’ve had a dream of being with thousands of spiders and seeing them as cute) and one of my biggest fears is bugs like spiders, cockroaches, etc. But it seems that fear is going away very fast though

17 Likes

Shamanic Healing -> Crucible

9 Likes

Are you recommending this order on a playlist?

(Please say “yeah” because that’s how I’ve been doing it.:rofl:)

Feeling some force sucking stuff out of my head,heart throat and stomach. Started to get a lot of depressive/negative thoughts and feelings all of a sudden. Decided to loop this. I felt uneasy during the first listen. I feel light and blissed out by the third one.

5 Likes

This gave me an idea…

The Shamanic Medicine Blend + this!

9 Likes

I play the Micro-KT for at least an hr. before sleep, while laying down. Then I play the Shamanic Blend all night.
Then when I wake up I play the Crucible x1-2
I have been doing this since I got the Shamanic Blend right after it was released.

Before I started doing this I used to sleep with The Crucible playing most of the night while I slept.

ADD: Yesterday the Spinal Tapper was released. So now instead of listening to the Shamanic Blend all night, I now split the time with playing:
Shamanic Blend-at night, a few hrs. while I sleep then change to
Spinal Tapper a few hrs. while I sleep. Until I wake up then listen to
The Crucible X1-2

I still listen to the Micro-KT as before.

10 Likes

Why do u praise torsion?

This post here translates my thoughts perfectly and synthetically:

6 Likes