The Internal Alchemical Crucible

Did you take any effort to make it work?

2 Likes

I am not knowledgeable with regards to these field and started to study about it ,although have been listening to Sapein since few years
Since few months, I am in so mess and confused.
Last night I listened to this for 3 times before heading to bed.
Today when I got up, I am so calm, quiet, not nervous or heavy, I am not able to describe it.I am not able to think , just I feel so present.I am so much lighter.It likes I am totally fine in my skin and all are okay and there is no worries at all ,because I am not able to think about anything, I do not see its required to think, I am just there, Nice feeling.
Thank you @Captain_Nemo, I love you so much

15 Likes

Have been using Crucible for a couple of days. Wasnā€™t interested in this field but had mood swings as well as intrusive thoughts, and Amygdala healing wasnā€™t really working. Turned out this field is surprisingly helpful. It really lessens the negatives voices and moods in real time. The worse my thought was, the more effective it was!

On a related note, from my experience many of the fields seems to shine when used when in need instead of being played generally. To me they are more akin to medicines (pun intended) than say vitamins.

29 Likes

anyone who listened to thyroid healing. Is the thyroid healing Has affected his ojas and crucible results. Like has to start over from the beginning.

1 Like

your post has helped me!

iā€™ve been having thoughts that nothing is worth the energy and playing crucible a few times helped me start feeling good inside my body which helped quiet those thoughts.

yes! i wholeheartedly agree with you.

6 Likes

Can I still use this field with the course? It seems like it would be nice after body primer.

1 Like

Yeah @11Connor11

2 Likes

A powerful combination with this audio is : Amygdala Healing and then Internal Alchemical Crucible.

Amygdala releases a bunch of stored fear memories, negative mind/body assosciations which makes them surface. And then The Internal Alchemical Crucible flushes them out. Highly recommend this combination.

And of course, we have plenty of audios that bring negative emotions, energies and whatnot to the surfaceā€¦ Listen to this audio afterwards to flush them out :smiley:

Followed by Extreme Confidence and Anxiety Removal :) (for me atleast haha)

10 Likes

Shamanic Healing ā†’ Emotional Release ā†’ Crucible.

Shamanic Healing has amygdala healing and trauma release, but not emotional release. Powerful trifecta.

15 Likes

Nice! Thank you.

Is it helpful in semen retention practice?

1 Like

haha welcome NoFap :slightly_smiling_face: ! Yes it does, itā€™s an urge killer

2 Likes

Jist seeing this and thinking ā€˜hmmm, should i add thisā€™ and then realuse Iā€™ve been using it for a week already. I need more sleep.

3 Likes

This is a great suggestion. Thank you.

Got back to this one, definitely could use some cleansing more often. Like cleaning the house, should be an habit.

24 Likes

Haha, you made me think of a maid cleaning a house. A whole methodology, cooking, then cleaning the kitchen first, then living room, then bathrooms then rooms and finally taking out the trash on your way to the sidewalk

Welcome to the forum :+1:

I read the auric repair fieldā€™s description which I want to buy and realizedā€¦ pushing through extended negative period (hustling type) must really dig holes in your system. A year or years of stress and discomfort might not just go away with one good cleansing sesssion (like I thought)

7 Likes

sent you a pm captain_nemo and sammyg about a question about this morphic field in our previous existing thread called ā€œThe Orgone Accumulatorā€. please check it when you have time. thank you.

I came here by searching for ā€œ3 knots / three granthisā€.

A few sentences from other web sites:

Piercing the three granthis (psychic knots) in the physical body which are obstacles on the path of the awakened kundalini. The granthis are called brahma, vishnu and rudra, and they represent levels of awareness where the power of maya, ignorance and attachment to material things is especially strong.

In order for kundalini to achieve its final upward movement to sahasrara, it must first pierce through each of the three granthis (Brahma, Vishnu, and Rudra).

In Kundalini Yoga, it is said that there are three granthis can be responsible for preventing prana from rising up through Sushumna nadi.

The three granthis - Brahma, Vishnu, and Rudra Granthi ā€“ are knots in the astral body. They obstruct the flow of Kundalini energy.

The hathayoga methods for untying these knots are the bandhas, or energy locks. By focusing the pranas in Sushumna Nadi the bandhas increase the potency of the rising Kundalini allowing us to transcend normal restrictions of thinking and acting.

Do you have any suggestions (audios, but not just audios), which would increase the efficacy of The Internal Alchemical Crucible for the purpose of untying the 3 knots? Do you know about some other suitable practices/exercises which help?

4 Likes

Iā€™m curious to know more as well but donā€™t know how to formulate this in exact terms.

I think the first time Iā€™ve ever heard of bandhas was in one of the books written by B. K. S. Iyengar (with a nice foreword by Yehudi Menuhin). Yes, I was tripping with books because never had the chance to really practice with real teachers. I tried a few frauds but then got sick of some micmac BS and left the courses. They looked too much like aerobic wannabes, only focused on the postures.

So in the book (I donā€™t know if itā€™s a golden rule for any Hatha Yoga practice), the instruction was to ā€œlockā€ the relevant bandha while going into the posture (locking the locks, so to speak lol). Like for example Jalandhara for Sarvangasana (as far as I remember. Might be the 3 at once as well). Temporarily ā€œsealingā€ them to allow an improved flow afterwards.

It wasnā€™t making much sense to me back then, honestly. Mentally yes. But notā€¦ energetically.

:arrow_up: Somewhat resembling the holding mentioned by Maoshan. So my question(ing) is about:

What can a layman user of this Crucible field can do while listening? Despite the process being largely automated by the field itself?

Other than thatā€¦

I didnā€™t use the field for some while. But during several months I did, religiously. 2 times at once maximum (strong stuff, as explained in previous posts).

Once again, the burning of negative thinking, etc. is undeniable. They donā€™t turn to complete ashes nor disappear. But they do weaken for sure. Whenever they are rekindled, they donā€™t last. Whatever I may do to make them last :)) they donā€™t.

Trash burned ā†’ no more obstructive traffic ā†’ :vertical_traffic_light:(select green one) improved ā€œcirculationā€ (noticed also while doing other stuff, meditating, etc. ).

12 Likes

It seems like New Release: A MINOR BLUEPRINT OF POWER (MBoP) could help with developing the three Dantiens pretty fast, if I am not mistaken. Not sure if there are any other fields, which assist in developing all 3 Dantiens and if yes, how to best combine them with MBoP.

And it seems like doing some kind of pranayama while listening to the Crucible field would be a good enhancement. I wonder which pranayama(s) are recommended to be done while listening to Crucible?

Does it apply to Crucible too, that listening to New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach once before listening to Crucible would enhance what Crucible is doing?

5 Likes