The Torsion Field (æther)

Until mankind is ready for what?

2 Likes

I guess until we humans have an open mind to other intelligent life forms. I think that when aliens land on earth, millions of extremely religious people will try to hunt them to kill them and think they are demons … whether the beings they communicate with are good or bad, that doesn’t change. As humanity, we overreact to the unknown, at such moments our amygdala controls us, not our logic.

13 Likes

hmm
Arthur C Clarke - Childhood’s End

18 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:

There is even a series about it

8 Likes

Still curious on what exactly this field does. I’m currently on an emotional release journey trying to shape a new version of myself and am wondering about what this audio could do for me. Maybe I should just dive in the deep end :thinking:

10 Likes

You’re on the right path :slight_smile::+1:
This Torsion field would assist in creating a new reality for yourself. It takes you into the void where you can release the old and create the vision of the new to assemble.

Enjoy your journey!

41 Likes

Used it last night and it quieted my mind like crazy. It was genuinely like I was only able to think one thought at a time it’s a bit weird to describe. Will be using it again tonight while holding a certain thought in my head and see what happens :+1:t5:

22 Likes

March 4
60 mins meditation with the Torsion field

More moments of stillness

An electrical energy worm was moving in my left cheek. It felt like the energy of bliss

My head did not exists. All I could sense was an empty space above the neck

26 Likes

I LOVE this field! Makes me so happy. On Patroen it is recommended to listen 3 times a day… Is it okay to listen to it more than that? Feel like I need it eheh

11 Likes

Might get you a bit too “spaced out” :D
Make sure you ground yourself after (automated grounding or Schumann resonance)

12 Likes

Yeah loving it too and being sent back to it lately.

Anchoring emptiness deeper :pray:

3 Likes

One of my favorite too.

As @MonkeyOwl said better no :rofl:

I mean even 2 its way enough for me lol

4 Likes

Might actually give that a watch… looks decent :smiley:

Lol 196 comments + a description make no sense to you? Ppl shared a whole lot of info, links etc. Read through…

I think then you need to google in depth about the aether to understand more, like good research.

:blush:

3 Likes

To be fair it’s not so easy to understand. I can’t really wrap my head around the idea myself. But if I had to try ELI5:

Torsion means to twist. There will be a twist, or change. It bends the rules of reality for just a little bit. :wink: Torsion will create an opportunity for change in what we apply it to: a situation, thing, or event we thought was fixed. It allows us for that moment to change it into something else, anything we want. Nothing is real so everything is possible.

That’s why most people here will advice to follow Torsion Field with Plasma. But that’s for somebody else to explain.:stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry if I mangled it up too much or misunderstood.:pray:

29 Likes

Exactly why is plasma recommended to be played with torsion?

I was on a train the other day and needed to charge my phone. The charging speed was slow and time was running out. So played torsion while charging and the charging speed doubled.

37 Likes

Wow, great Pia, thanks for this different use of the field; I imagine that space-time can also be curved for other things.

7 Likes

Did you also send mental intentions for this or was it enough just to play it in a loop?

2 Likes

Just got the idea when stressed about the slow speed and played it. Nothing more…:wink:

12 Likes